Invoice Hero PDF , 336 reviews

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its quick and easy professional invoice creation, customizable templates, and automation capabilities. They value its VAT field feature and the option to send invoices in the customer's currency. The responsive customer support is also highly praised. However, suggestions for improvements include delayed invoice sending, multi-currency support, and more design customization options.

October 30, 2019

Helps my customers (especially business customers) to have a nice receipt each time they order. I recommend it.

THERA International, Inc
September 28, 2022

Easy to use and set up, simple to customise to your branding and great customer service for when you get stuck.

Catering by Soul Origin
Edited June 11, 2019

great app, the only one that allowed me to put my ABN and bank details on the invoice.
some sales are not direct through shopify and they want to pay later, this is what i used

shopforretailers.com
November 17, 2020

Installation super facile et intuitive, le développeur répond instantanément aux questions . Suffisamment rare pour être souligné! Envoi automatique des factures lors de la commande du client, facture en pdf, avec petit mot personnalisable en corps du mail. Parfait!

C'Reparti
France
July 5, 2023

The Invoice App offers a user-friendly interface that makes creating and sending invoices a breeze. With its intuitive features, I was able to generate professional-looking invoices within minutes. The app also provides customizable templates, allowing me to personalize my invoices and add my business logo for a more polished look.

I would also like to extend my gratitude to Sonali from the customer support team. Her assistance was invaluable in helping me navigate through some initial setup challenges. She provided prompt and friendly support, addressing all my queries and ensuring a smooth experience.

AfterEats.in
India
3 months using the app
August 24, 2022

Excellent customer service and support from Shaba from MLVeda. She responded to my query within seconds. Would highly recommend this app to others.

Phylistix
February 14, 2022

This is a great App, I love the way I am able to customize the Templates provided also everything work as promised. The invoices were sent immediately when orders were made and they give your store a very professional look. I would love to recommend this App to any Store.

Dixee's
Edited February 26, 2020

Easy to use. I used this app to help me do create an invoice. I really like how it does work. I hope it can print also the invoice from DRAFT. Thank you. keep up the good work.

Sacan's Ballerina Accessories
Philippines
October 6, 2020

I using this app for so long and now what a improvements. Very helpful support team, app just works smoothly.

TriPollar Official Website | MyTripollar.com
November 30, 2021

I wanted to install a text box on the cart page for my Vendor's VAT numbers and they did it in half a day. Really impressed.

The Hip Shop - Wholesale