Invoicify ‑ Automatic Invoices

Send beautiful invoices automatically. Free plan available.

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

BeautyRx by Dr. Schultz

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Invoicify works and does exactly what it says it does. The support team is also A+. Highly recommend!

Lauren Youngs Designs

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This is a wonderful app that creates a beautiful invoice for my customer to enclose with their product. They always respond quickly and are very helpful.

rhyde.co

Location Spain

Incredibly slow loading times, doesn't find my orders. Cannot edit templates due to the page load and hasn't synced any of my orders so I can't even create one from scratch.

April 4, 2022

Hey there. Sorry to hear you've been having these issues. Loading times might be a bit slow while your store is getting synchronized, but we do show a notification about that during installation.

As for the orders not being found, can you send us an email at support@invoicify.me with the order numbers you were unable to find? Then we can check what the issue is and help you create your invoices.

PyroProducts

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 17 minutes

It looked very good, but I did not receive an email and the app was very slow in using and loading pages.

February 21, 2022

Hello there!

Thanks for your review.

By default, we do not send out invoice emails for new orders, as you might want to set the application up before it starts sending out anything. :-)

Of course, it is always possible to enable the automatic sending of invoices, so an invoice will be created and sent out for any new orders instantly.

As for the performance issue, our monitoring does not show any recent loading issue, perhaps there was an issue with your connection?

If you would like to give us another chance, please send an email to support@invoicify.me and we'll gladly help you with the setup.

Prodigies

We have been using Invoicify for our invoices for about a year, it's been working really well. Whenever we need to make an adjustment their support team is helpful.

OfficeDesk.com

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great app and fantastic support. I highly recommend adding invoicify to your store! Kevin
Managing Partner
OfficeDesk.com

Camping Depot

Location Australia

This app is awesome for sending invoices to customer, also user friendly. Looks professional. Had a minor issue - support were very helpful & friendly.

Green Planet Films

I needed to send invoices WITH a purchase order number that I entered in the notes fields, and thanks to the awesome support of Invoicify, they were able to add in some code that allows me to email invoices with the PO number. BRAVO! highly recommended app!

Brushestock

This app is really cool ! The feature to send automatically invoices to customers is Amazing.
I save so much time.

Huberts Watches

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing support and service- the problems solved quickly and easily.
Will keep using for my Shopify

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8