Invoicify ‑ Automatic Invoices

Invoicify ‑ Automatic Invoices

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.1)
Developer
4.1
November 10, 2022

This app simply just does not work. At all. Nothing. Wasted 20 minutes of my valuable time for a shit result.

Adelaide Office Furniture
Time spent using app: 22 minutes
Invoicify.me replied November 10, 2022

Hi Ali,

Just checked our monitoring and everything is working normally. The first synchronization might take some time, as explained during the setup. What exactly are you having issues with?

August 1, 2022

Invoicify works and does exactly what it says it does. The support team is also A+. Highly recommend!

BeautyRx by Dr. Schultz
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
April 9, 2022

This is a wonderful app that creates a beautiful invoice for my customer to enclose with their product. They always respond quickly and are very helpful.

Lauren Youngs Designs
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 4, 2022

Incredibly slow loading times, doesn't find my orders. Cannot edit templates due to the page load and hasn't synced any of my orders so I can't even create one from scratch.

rhyde.co
Spain
Time spent using app: 5 days
Invoicify.me replied April 4, 2022

Hey there. Sorry to hear you've been having these issues. Loading times might be a bit slow while your store is getting synchronized, but we do show a notification about that during installation.

As for the orders not being found, can you send us an email at support@invoicify.me with the order numbers you were unable to find? Then we can check what the issue is and help you create your invoices.

February 21, 2022

It looked very good, but I did not receive an email and the app was very slow in using and loading pages.

PyroProducts
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 17 minutes
Invoicify.me replied February 21, 2022

Hello there!

Thanks for your review.

By default, we do not send out invoice emails for new orders, as you might want to set the application up before it starts sending out anything. :-)

Of course, it is always possible to enable the automatic sending of invoices, so an invoice will be created and sent out for any new orders instantly.

As for the performance issue, our monitoring does not show any recent loading issue, perhaps there was an issue with your connection?

If you would like to give us another chance, please send an email to support@invoicify.me and we'll gladly help you with the setup.

December 15, 2021

We have been using Invoicify for our invoices for about a year, it's been working really well. Whenever we need to make an adjustment their support team is helpful.

Prodigies
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 3, 2021

Great app and fantastic support. I highly recommend adding invoicify to your store! Kevin
Managing Partner
OfficeDesk.com

OfficeDesk.com
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
October 19, 2021

This app is awesome for sending invoices to customer, also user friendly. Looks professional. Had a minor issue - support were very helpful & friendly.

Camping Depot
Time spent using app: 8 days
January 19, 2021

I needed to send invoices WITH a purchase order number that I entered in the notes fields, and thanks to the awesome support of Invoicify, they were able to add in some code that allows me to email invoices with the PO number. BRAVO! highly recommended app!

Green Planet Films
Time spent using app: 5 days
November 12, 2020

This app is really cool ! The feature to send automatically invoices to customers is Amazing.
I save so much time.