Invoicify

Invoicify

by Invoicify.me

Automatic invoices for your shop

BarvasFoto

Great app and great support! Looks really smart and professional, is painless to install and tweak - plus great support if you need to do anything more complicated. Definitely recommended. Have used it for a few years on an existing site - very reliable indeed.

Elaboratory

We absolutely LOVE this app. It has completely transformed how we do things. Our product is actually a sheet of paper with information on it, so we needed something that would email the customers a specific document when they pay. This means we needed something HIGHLY customizable, which Invoicify was the only app that could allow for that. Can't express how much we love this app, we would not have a product if it were not for them!!!!

Shop Lullaboo Vphn

Great app for invoice. Editing the invoice template is a little bit of a challenge for non IT people like me but having said that, When I need help from support they were fast and diligent answering and editing my template. I recommend this app.

Webber Wild Seafood

This app did not meet our needs; I'll explain why as our situation is somewhat unique. All of our orders are custom and we need to generate invoices when orders are in draft format. This was not possible at the time we purchased the app (perhaps the function will be added in future versions--I recommend doing so). The developer was very responsive to questions and very helpful, which is why I am giving it three stars, but ultimately, it was not the app for us. After a trial period of trying to figure it out and not being able to get it to do what we needed to do, they very kindly refunded our first month's fee and we uninstalled the program.

Healthy Shelf Sales

GREAT product! PLUS the customer service is awesome. Support replies are spot on and as fast as promised. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED Shopify app.

Green Fit Beauty Concept

Great app to use. Helpdesk responds quickly in case of problems. We have been using it for over a year now and it works fine.

Zamada

Great app and helpful service!

The Natural Dog Company

Great little app, does exactly what we wanted which is generate PDFs of an invoice. Really easy to e-mail the customer the invoice with one click (sends it to the default e-mail address on the customer file). Their support team is super quick to help if you have any problems!

Japanime Kamikaze Games

Just what we were looking for! We need to be able to create our personalized invoices and send them to the email on record and it works great! I needed to include a certain data line on our invoices, and Louis was quick to respond to my emails and help me make sure the data appears correctly. Thank you!

Ella Mila Wholesale

Great add-on to our wholesale site. There are many different templates to select from to fit the perfect one for your company. This saves us a lot of time in having to generate the invoices by hand for our wholesale customers. Customer service is wonderful as well. We had a bunch of modifications we wanted made to suit our needs and the company took care of them quickly!
Previous 1 3 4 5 6