Invoicify

Invoicify

by Invoicify.me

Automatic invoices for your shop

Webber Wild Seafood

This app did not meet our needs; I'll explain why as our situation is somewhat unique. All of our orders are custom and we need to generate invoices when orders are in draft format. This was not possible at the time we purchased the app (perhaps the function will be added in future versions--I recommend doing so). The developer was very responsive to questions and very helpful, which is why I am giving it three stars, but ultimately, it was not the app for us. After a trial period of trying to figure it out and not being able to get it to do what we needed to do, they very kindly refunded our first month's fee and we uninstalled the program.

Healthy Shelf Sales

GREAT product! PLUS the customer service is awesome. Support replies are spot on and as fast as promised. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED Shopify app.

Green Fit Beauty Concept

Great app to use. Helpdesk responds quickly in case of problems. We have been using it for over a year now and it works fine.

Zamada

Great app and helpful service!

The Natural Dog Company

Great little app, does exactly what we wanted which is generate PDFs of an invoice. Really easy to e-mail the customer the invoice with one click (sends it to the default e-mail address on the customer file). Their support team is super quick to help if you have any problems!

Japanime Kamikaze Games

Just what we were looking for! We need to be able to create our personalized invoices and send them to the email on record and it works great! I needed to include a certain data line on our invoices, and Louis was quick to respond to my emails and help me make sure the data appears correctly. Thank you!

Ella Mila Wholesale

Great add-on to our wholesale site. There are many different templates to select from to fit the perfect one for your company. This saves us a lot of time in having to generate the invoices by hand for our wholesale customers. Customer service is wonderful as well. We had a bunch of modifications we wanted made to suit our needs and the company took care of them quickly!

Jaspertronics

With some help from Louis in support, Invoicify is no functioning properly and a great tool for Shopify users who need a proper invoicing strategy.

Licker Pickers Toothpicks

Does not work. Takes forever to load then you will get a service not available.

Minimarietea

Best invoicing app out there, with very flexible and powerful templating mechanism which allows you to adjust every detail of your invoices to your very needs - even with limited coding skills. Support is excellent and quick to respond. 5 stars, no discussion.