Product Labels & Badges

Product Labels & Badges | Reviews

by iSenseLabs

Sell more with custom badges and labels on your product images

The Cart Sense

I love the freedom this app gives in making the custom labels and badges. Also, I can upload my own design, so it works perfectly for me.

October 4, 2021

Hello there and thanks for the great review! We highly appreciate it! 😊✨

Stafford Fitness

This app is very good if you want to make labels from scratch and upload custom image labels that you have created on a side. I had a question and the support team was fantastic - very quick responses. Recommended!

September 13, 2021

Hello there and thank you so much for the positive review! We are very happy to receive it! 😊 If we can help with anything else, you can find us in chat and email.

Fly

Great app and very easy to use, great support too. Provides us with the needed banners for sales and makes it easer too.

April 8, 2021

Hello there and thanks for the review! Do you have any ideas or suggestions for improvement? We will be happy to hear your thoughts. :)

Tiles and Smiles

Really usefull app, I really love it. Also when you have a problem, they are there to help you right away.

April 6, 2021

Hello there and thanks for the great review! 🤩
If you have any questions or concerns, you know how to find us - 💬 and 📧!

Okoa Home

The app works really great. I did have trouble getting the labels onto my collection page but the support was really fast and they fixed it right away. Super awesome!

March 8, 2021

Hello there and thanks for the amazing review! ✨ We truly appreciate it! 🙌
If there is anything else we could help you with, you know how to find us via 📧 and 💬

Kameco.de

Really great app! The customer support helped me setting up the app on my complicated custom theme with great passion. :)

December 24, 2020

Hello there and thanks for the awesome review. It comes like a Christmas gift for us! :) Enjoy using our app and happy holidays!

EIGSHOW Beauty

so far, it's awesome. you could label your product at your will. However, the style of labels are too few.

November 11, 2020

Hi there and thanks for the review. We are actually working on a brand new version of the app that will be way more intuitive, will have a lot of predefined labels and badges, and many more features, so stay tuned for it. It will be rolling out soon. ^^

TCKCorals

App didn't work for me. App developer contacted us and says it has something to do with the processing of badges on the large product count. I've not tested it out, but keep in mind if not working for you, maybe it's related to this issue. The dev's seemed determined to fix the problem, but I moved on and just had a coder design what I needed.

September 7, 2020

[Update 24.09.2020] Thank you very much for the updated review. it means a lot to us! We will soon release a new version of the app and we will be happy if you give it a try. :)
[Update 14.09.2020] We hope that everything is going well with you. Please let us know if you have received our reply from the developers as well as our replies here. We would really appreciate it if we can discuss this further. :)
[Update 09.09.2020] Can you please get back to us on the issue you have reported? You can find the reply from our developers in your inbox sent on Saturday. We look forward to your input.
Hello there, we are sorry to hear about the issue you experienced. We checked your case on Saturday and noticed that more than 3000 product images were logged to be processed for your store. Therefore the process of updating required some time. However, this does not mean that the app would not work for the already processed images. If you would give the app another try, we would gladly assist you and make sure the app is running correctly in your end. If you are not willing to do that we would appreciate it if you can remove the review as it is hurting our overall rating in Shopify. Thanks in advance. :)

Agilite

Really awesome and useful app. Customer service is incredible and super helpful. They are extremely responsive 24/7.

September 3, 2020

Hello there and thanks for the awesome review! We are also working on a brand new and enhanced version of the app so stay tuned! :)

bemo

Initially I had an issue - product labels not showing beyond a few products on iPhones. It did take a while (a few weeks in the end) to get resolved and there were follow-on problems. Eventually the team on support did resolve all the issues and it works pretty well. Happy with it now working.

July 20, 2020

Update [20.08.2020] Can you please get back to us on this and let us know your updated feedback? :) Our support team has reached out to you in a separate e-mail confirming that this behavior should be fixed. May you please advise if this is the case on your end?
=======================================================
Hello there and thanks for sharing your feedback with us. Our support team made a profound investigation and found that the issue is only on an iPhone device. They have applied a fix for that and they have also replied back to your ticket that you have submitted with us. May you please check it out and advise if you are still experiencing this issue on your end? We will be happy to hear your updated feedback on it. :)

Previous 1 3 4