Product Labels & Badges

Product Labels & Badges

by iSenseLabs

Sell more with custom badges and labels on your product images

TCKCorals

App didn't work for me. App developer contacted us and says it has something to do with the processing of badges on the large product count. I've not tested it out, but keep in mind if not working for you, maybe it's related to this issue. The dev's seemed determined to fix the problem, but I moved on and just had a coder design what I needed.

September 7, 2020

[Update 24.09.2020] Thank you very much for the updated review. it means a lot to us! We will soon release a new version of the app and we will be happy if you give it a try. :)
[Update 14.09.2020] We hope that everything is going well with you. Please let us know if you have received our reply from the developers as well as our replies here. We would really appreciate it if we can discuss this further. :)
[Update 09.09.2020] Can you please get back to us on the issue you have reported? You can find the reply from our developers in your inbox sent on Saturday. We look forward to your input.
Hello there, we are sorry to hear about the issue you experienced. We checked your case on Saturday and noticed that more than 3000 product images were logged to be processed for your store. Therefore the process of updating required some time. However, this does not mean that the app would not work for the already processed images. If you would give the app another try, we would gladly assist you and make sure the app is running correctly in your end. If you are not willing to do that we would appreciate it if you can remove the review as it is hurting our overall rating in Shopify. Thanks in advance. :)

Agilite

Really awesome and useful app. Customer service is incredible and super helpful. They are extremely responsive 24/7.

September 3, 2020

Hello there and thanks for the awesome review! We are also working on a brand new and enhanced version of the app so stay tuned! :)

bemo

Initially I had an issue - product labels not showing beyond a few products on iPhones. It did take a while (a few weeks in the end) to get resolved and there were follow-on problems. Eventually the team on support did resolve all the issues and it works pretty well. Happy with it now working.

July 20, 2020

Update [20.08.2020] Can you please get back to us on this and let us know your updated feedback? :) Our support team has reached out to you in a separate e-mail confirming that this behavior should be fixed. May you please advise if this is the case on your end?
=======================================================
Hello there and thanks for sharing your feedback with us. Our support team made a profound investigation and found that the issue is only on an iPhone device. They have applied a fix for that and they have also replied back to your ticket that you have submitted with us. May you please check it out and advise if you are still experiencing this issue on your end? We will be happy to hear your updated feedback on it. :)

Original's

Great App do the work, Easy to work with. Great Customer support I had a problem and the Stuff quickly solved it for me.

June 23, 2020

Hello there and thanks for the great review! We are very happy to receive it. Enjoy using our app! ^^

GREEN STUFF be natural

Perfect!!!!
Beautiful Standard Logos and customization is Possible! First steps i had a Problem, but the support was excellent! keep on going!!!

June 19, 2020

Hello there and thanks for the awesome review! This means the world to us! Enjoy using our app! ^^

Quarantine World Tour

The app is very delayed, makes it nearly impossible to utilize the app. I am operating on a MAC OS system, I tried using the app in Safari and FireFox browser to see if it would make a difference, which it did not. I also tried to utilize the mobile app editor version which moved just as slow. Due to the lagged response time I could not fully enjoy the app and will now be canceling.

May 25, 2020

We believe that the app had a momentary issue. If you agree to give it another chance, we will be happy to see how it will perform on your end and make adjustments if needed. :)
We look forward to your input.

BackWoodz CBD

Worked ok for a few weeks. Half the time the tags never loaded up and now all I get is error messages. Going to remove this app and look for better.

May 19, 2020

Thank you for getting back to us and for your report.

We are sorry you have experienced issues we the app. We would really appreciate it if you could give us some more information on the errors you were receiving.
We checked the error logs for your store and noticed that the only logged error is in regard to setting a big value for the label sort_order field, which exceeded the maximum value allowed for this field in the database.
ProductLabels & Badges is being used in thousands of stores and we have never had such a report. We would be more than happy to check every report you have and make sure everything is working properly.
If you are willing to give the app another try, we would appreciate it. We would prioritize your case and make sure you receive instant support. You can also contact us via our live chat message available in the app settings.

Looking forward your input :)

Totsy Daisy

I wanted a label that showed the customer what month i was expecting out of stock items to be back in stock. This is perfect for that. Support quickly showed me how I could change the font size / layout to display differently on the collections pages as well as the product pages so it looked nice and neat.

May 18, 2020

Hello there and thanks for the awesome review! ^^

ImperialHomes.Pk

Customer support is great. My payment has been refunded after getting communication with CS team. Thank you!

May 15, 2020

Hello there, as we confirmed with the Shopify Support your refund request was approved on May 8th and it was already processed on Shopify's end. I just want to let you know that the charges are coming directly from Shopify and they are being processed every 15 days, so that is why it seems that you have been charged earlier. Unfortunately this is not something that we are managing, it's coming directly from Shopify. I hope that we have cleared this out. We would really appreciate if you can remove your review as well. :)
Thanks in advance. We look forward to your input.

We wanted to add this information as well regarding the Shopify charges:
When will a charge occur after the Free Trial ends?
Once the trial is over, the app charge is issued, then invoiced monthly with all the other app and subscription charges. Merchants can see the breakdown of app charges all under one bill - the Shopify invoice. More information about this you will be able to find here:

The Fashion Gift Shop Ltd

What a fantastic app. So easy to install and setup was a breeze. I had a small issue after installing a new theme, but support fixed this in no time at all. I think this has to be one of the best and easiest apps I've installed.

May 7, 2020

Thank you very much for your awesome review. We are very happy to receive it! Enjoy using our app! ^^

Previous 1 3