Product Labels & Badges

Sell more with custom badges and labels on your product images

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

bemo

Initially I had an issue - product labels not showing beyond a few products on iPhones. It did take a while (a few weeks in the end) to get resolved and there were follow-on problems. Eventually the team on support did resolve all the issues and it works pretty well. Happy with it now working.

July 20, 2020

Update [20.08.2020] Can you please get back to us on this and let us know your updated feedback? :) Our support team has reached out to you in a separate e-mail confirming that this behavior should be fixed. May you please advise if this is the case on your end?
=======================================================
Hello there and thanks for sharing your feedback with us. Our support team made a profound investigation and found that the issue is only on an iPhone device. They have applied a fix for that and they have also replied back to your ticket that you have submitted with us. May you please check it out and advise if you are still experiencing this issue on your end? We will be happy to hear your updated feedback on it. :)

Original's

Great App do the work, Easy to work with. Great Customer support I had a problem and the Stuff quickly solved it for me.

June 23, 2020

Hello there and thanks for the great review! We are very happy to receive it. Enjoy using our app! ^^

GREEN STUFF be natural

Perfect!!!!
Beautiful Standard Logos and customization is Possible! First steps i had a Problem, but the support was excellent! keep on going!!!

June 19, 2020

Hello there and thanks for the awesome review! This means the world to us! Enjoy using our app! ^^

Quarantine World Tour

The app is very delayed, makes it nearly impossible to utilize the app. I am operating on a MAC OS system, I tried using the app in Safari and FireFox browser to see if it would make a difference, which it did not. I also tried to utilize the mobile app editor version which moved just as slow. Due to the lagged response time I could not fully enjoy the app and will now be canceling.

May 25, 2020

We believe that the app had a momentary issue. If you agree to give it another chance, we will be happy to see how it will perform on your end and make adjustments if needed. :)
We look forward to your input.

BackWoodz CBD

Worked ok for a few weeks. Half the time the tags never loaded up and now all I get is error messages. Going to remove this app and look for better.

May 19, 2020

Thank you for getting back to us and for your report.

We are sorry you have experienced issues we the app. We would really appreciate it if you could give us some more information on the errors you were receiving.
We checked the error logs for your store and noticed that the only logged error is in regard to setting a big value for the label sort_order field, which exceeded the maximum value allowed for this field in the database.
ProductLabels & Badges is being used in thousands of stores and we have never had such a report. We would be more than happy to check every report you have and make sure everything is working properly.
If you are willing to give the app another try, we would appreciate it. We would prioritize your case and make sure you receive instant support. You can also contact us via our live chat message available in the app settings.

Looking forward your input :)

Totsy Daisy

I wanted a label that showed the customer what month i was expecting out of stock items to be back in stock. This is perfect for that. Support quickly showed me how I could change the font size / layout to display differently on the collections pages as well as the product pages so it looked nice and neat.

May 18, 2020

Hello there and thanks for the awesome review! ^^

ImperialHomes.Pk

Customer support is great. My payment has been refunded after getting communication with CS team. Thank you!

May 15, 2020

Hello there, as we confirmed with the Shopify Support your refund request was approved on May 8th and it was already processed on Shopify's end. I just want to let you know that the charges are coming directly from Shopify and they are being processed every 15 days, so that is why it seems that you have been charged earlier. Unfortunately this is not something that we are managing, it's coming directly from Shopify. I hope that we have cleared this out. We would really appreciate if you can remove your review as well. :)
Thanks in advance. We look forward to your input.

We wanted to add this information as well regarding the Shopify charges:
When will a charge occur after the Free Trial ends?
Once the trial is over, the app charge is issued, then invoiced monthly with all the other app and subscription charges. Merchants can see the breakdown of app charges all under one bill - the Shopify invoice. More information about this you will be able to find here:

The Fashion Gift Shop Ltd

What a fantastic app. So easy to install and setup was a breeze. I had a small issue after installing a new theme, but support fixed this in no time at all. I think this has to be one of the best and easiest apps I've installed.

May 7, 2020

Thank you very much for your awesome review. We are very happy to receive it! Enjoy using our app! ^^

shoplivylu

This app is exactly what we were looking for - super easy to set up and lots ways to customize. Their support team was not only incredibly fast to respond, but they fixed the issue quickly and were so patient and helpful! Would definitely recommend!

April 21, 2020

Thank you very much for the awesome review. Enjoy using our app! ^^

Hope Apparel Company™

Exactly what I was looking for! I was having a few issues but support got right on it and had it fixed in just a few minutes. Definitely recommend this app!

April 9, 2020

Thank you very much for the awesome review! Enjoy using our app! ^^