Jebbit: Easily Create Quizzes

Jebbit: Easily Create Quizzes

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 12, 2023

I'm loving the experience and it has been so fun and productive. The app is truly amazing with a ton of features and a very friendly and customizable interface, Jebbit really stands out from the others. The team behind are incredibly helpful and available, always providing guidance for our project. Thank you to all the Jebbit team can't wait to continue building :)

Buddy Nutrition
Brazil
Time spent using app: 30 days
January 2, 2023

Yaya was incredibly helpful with an issue with my quiz placement I had a couple of days ago. She wasn't sure she could help me, but by the end of the day, she found the information I needed. She stuck with it when my Shopify expert could not help and Shopify support told me to hire an expert. Everyone gave up except Yaya. Thank you!

IBS/W
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 13, 2022

Yaya was a tremendous help. We were having trouble understanding just what to do to get up and running. She was patient and very knowledgeable.

Halo CBD
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 17, 2022

Friendly support, making quizzes is fun and even more fun to see promising results. Clear and in depth reporting.

Anne Klein
Time spent using app: 3 months
Jebbit Inc. replied November 30, 2022

Love that you are seeing value and starting to dive into reporting and analytics! This information is super valuable as you plan future quizzes and campaigns. As always, reach out if you need any help brainstorming! Welcome to the Jebbit family.

November 7, 2022

Incredible customer service, Fantastic support, Great app. Jebbit is the Rolls Royce of quiz apps. Couldn't be happier!

World of Chris Collins
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Jebbit Inc. replied November 30, 2022

Excellent to hear, thank you for your kind words! Welcome to the Jebbit family!

October 26, 2022

This is my first time using this app and i was confused at first, with the help of customers service rep Yaya De Angel who created a detailed video example of what my inquiry was about really made it smooth. I will continue to use their service and once my business demands grow i will upgrade for sure

LUXABLE FRAGRANCES
Time spent using app: 3 months
Jebbit Inc. replied November 30, 2022

Thank you for your support! Looking forward to growing with you!

October 24, 2022

Great app, easy to use, even better customer service. The adavance builder is amazing. Try it! I would use this app again and again.

Adrien Gagnon - Santé Naturelle A.G. Ltée
Time spent using app: 26 days
Jebbit Inc. replied October 24, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! Love that you are seeing so much value with Jebbit right away. We love brainstorming for campaign based goals as well as evergreen content so let us know if you need some inspiration in the future!

October 18, 2022

Apart from the tutorial resources, Jebbit provided us with very helpful online support to use this app more effectively.

Sleep Shop BC
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Jebbit Inc. replied October 18, 2022

So glad to hear that our support documentation and live support chat has been a help for you! Support truly is a differentiator - thank you for the support and welcome to the Jebbit family!

October 18, 2022

We just installed this app yesterday and the support is out of this world. A huge shoutout to Adrian who went above and beyond in delivering to us a 5 star+ customer service. Thank you for all your help, time and dedication in answering our questions and helping us solved the stuffs in order for us to launch our quizzes.

Amaterasu Beauty
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
Jebbit Inc. replied October 18, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! The message has been passed on to Adrian! Looking forward to seeing your quiz results!

October 11, 2022

great app, friendly support! would recommend for anyone looking to have product surveys on their shop

Ralph's Orchard
Time spent using app: 4 days
Jebbit Inc. replied October 18, 2022

Thank you for your support! Yes product match and product recommendation quizzes are definitely a great Jebbit use case for any Shopify merchant!