Jebbit: Product Quiz Builder

Jebbit: Product Quiz Builder

by Jebbit Inc.

Increase sales by showing the right product to the right user

High Beauty

We started using this app to help us build sales, better understand our customers and build out marketing segments. Additionally, we had some difficulties with the platform and Maryetta was able to help so swiftly it was some of the best customer service I've received. Also Trevor was so helpful in reaching out to help me learn more about Jebbit's abilities and how we can best leverage the platform for our business.

De Vransy Apparel

Jebbit has been a great experience thus far. I was interested in integrating a style quiz for my apparel brand, De Vransy Apparel, and I finally decided to use Jebbit for this. Maryetta and the team were quite helpful and they answered all of my questions. I also suggested that they should add phone/text messaging opt-ins and they added them within TWO hours. I was pleasantly surprised. I love the app so far on my website, DeVransyApparel.com. Thank you so much!

April 15, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review (isn't Maryetta the best? :-) ). We can't wait to see how your quiz performs!!

The Swift Fly Fishing Company

An extremely disappointing experience. The gap between what Jebbit promises and actually delivers is large and expensive when compared with similar Shopify integrated apps. Full useful functionality is not available until you take the Enterprise plan at substantial additional cost. Customer service was responsive - but have little idea what they are actually selling and how it should integrate with Klaviyo and Shopify. We kept getting referred to features that are only available on enterprise plans where full functionality is actually unlocked. Getting integrated with Klaviyo correctly was an exercise in frustration - help desk simply don't listen, or don't understand their own app. After 10 successful years years in ecommerce this was was one of our most frustrating experiences and have uninstalled and gone elsewhere.

April 15, 2021

First off - thank you for your honestly. Although feedback like this is tough to hear, we firmly believe it makes us better. We are terribly sorry you had such a frustrating experience with us - what you experienced is way off center from our goal and what most customers experience. We do hope our CEO and team have helped correct this since your post but if not, please reach out me personally - pam.erlichman@jebbit.com, Chief Marketing Officer.

Outlaw: Bring the scents of adventure to every moment

This is the app you're looking for.
We searched high and low for a quiz app that could actually do computational logic (gives points for each answer to give a personality result at the end) and all the other quiz apps just use path logic (or whatever it's called where it's a choose-your-own-adventure "answer a goes to question c, answer b goes to question f, etc"). All the other apps we tried (which were many) had to be seriously adjusted just to do what we perceived as pretty basic functionality... but I guess it isn't so basic after all. Jebbit is the ONLY app that does what we need it to do, plus it has Klaviyo integration and can pass campaign tags, so we can track the effectiveness by channel. In just a couple of weeks, we made enough sales through the quiz that the enterprise upgrade paid for itself.
... and now we can make zillions of quizzes! Watch out, world!

April 15, 2021

Do we get a cut of the zillions? :-). Thank you for the amazing review and thank you for building some of the coolest experiences we've seen in our builder. We can't wait to see what you build next!

Simply Vela Candle Co.

Excellent quiz building app. I was looking for something that would guide me with questions and answers (basically help take some of the brainpower out of it) and this is it. Beautifully designed templates, easy to customize, and a breeze to launch. But what really has sold me is the customer support. So friendly, understanding, and fast. If you're looking for a quiz app, GET THIS!

April 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We love your quiz (I got Blueberry Cobble and LOVE Schitt's Creek!). It was clever, fun and fast. And thank you for the shout out for our customer support - we think they are kind of amazing as well. Please keep us posted on how your quiz is doing!!

Golfbollskungen

Perfect for helping my customers choose the right golf ball to play with.
If u need help they have great support!

April 15, 2021

Does your quiz help me become a better golfer? :-)
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. We really appreciate the support!!

Salty Sailor Coffee Company

We wanted an app to help people select the right coffee from our selection for their taste palette. We wanted to take into account the flavors, the roasts, the caffeine amount, etc. We tried multiple apps but none were as easy to use or had the real logic built in that this app does. And their customer service is amazing - even though I had the free plan they were really responsive! Five stars aren't nearly enough for these guys!

April 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and the Kenyan Sunrise I got matched with through your beautiful quiz. We're going to have to make sure our customer service egos aren't getting too inflated with all this review love :-). And now we're off to see if Shopify will give us a 6th star....

viv for your v

This app saved us SO much time & was SO easy to use! Allowed us to add a product finder into our shop without coding & lots of $. It has been a game changer for engaging customers.

April 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled to hear how easy it was for you but more importantly how much it is helping to drive more customer engagement!! We appreciate you giving us a shot!

Mayor Clothing

Love the product match quiz! Excellent feature to use for B2B or B2C. Thanks for all the support, Trevor.

April 15, 2021

Thanks for the review!! We are so happy you love our app!
P.S. I'll pass along the shout out to Trevor too!

Cake

Fantastic product recommendation - best part is the user friendly design interface so we can can customize what the quiz looks like and integrate it seamlessly into our site. The product integration works like Klaviyo or any other plugin where you can easily pull recommendations in and drive straight to PDP landing pages. Highly recommend.

April 15, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We love our partnership with Klaviyo and it's clear so many Shopify users do too. We really appreciate your business and very proud you love our UI !! Thanks!

Previous 1