Jebbit: Product Quiz Builder

Increase conversions & AOV with a Product Recommendation Quiz

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

VKTRY Gear

Making a quiz for our personalized products seemed like an impossible task. Jebbit has made this achievable, and the customer support team has been incredibly helpful & prompt with their responses. Totally recommend!!

June 24, 2022

Thank you for your support and welcome to the Jebbit family! So excited to see how your quiz performs!

Spirilet

This app is a constant headache to use, and I'm only using it because it's the only one with a feature I need.
On top of that, you have to pay $50 to only get 200 engagements per month
Or $250 for 1500 engagements per month This app is not worth a single penny. Everywhere you go on this app is broken. Undo/Redo doesn't work, Branching is nearly impossible to use, I tried changing the color of my quiz and the sizing of my logo and text got messed up somehow. This app feels like it was made by Copy+Pasted code mashed together, and the fact that they're charging 250+ is astounding to me
This app is NOT worth your time and money.
Let this review be a warning.

June 20, 2022

Hi there! Thank you for writing in with your feedback - it is invaluable to us as we continue to improve our platform. We are so sorry to hear that you have had trouble getting started on the platform and we would be more than happy to help you through the initial set up - we are confident we can turn your experience around and help you find the value you are looking for. Feel free to reach out to our support team via the live chat directly in the platform or send us a note at support@jebbit.com and we will get you taken care of!

TINYPHONE

Location Australia

Really good app. Easy to set up and helpful support if needed. It has been good for us. Good good good

June 17, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! So happy to hear you have been able to get up and running quickly and easily!

Urban Glow Cosmetics

I am rating this app a 5 star not only because I was able to accomplish the exact design and look of a product recommendation quiz that I had imaged, but because of the customer support I received. I worked with a representative, Adrian and she was phenomenal! She provided assistance in every aspect to ensure that I no only designed the best quiz for my customers, but that I also understood each part of the quiz and how it will benefit my brand and my customers! Thanks so much Adrian!

June 8, 2022

Thank you for your GLOWING review Urban Glow team! We have shared your kind words with Adrian and thank YOU for being such a great partner to work with. We are thrilled to hear the design of the quiz turned out exactly as you wanted, so excited to see the impact this has on your business!

WigentonCandleCo

I just finished building my product quiz using this app and I would highly recommend it. I tried other quiz apps and they did not provide me with the ease of use and quality customer service I received from Jebbit.

June 8, 2022

Thank you for your support! We are so excited to see your quiz come to life!

Alurx Wellness

This is a great app for creating and launching a quiz quickly. I had some minor issues but the Support resolved them and the quiz works perfectly. Saved me a lot of time!

May 26, 2022

We are so happy to hear that we have been able to save you time! Ease of use and customer support are two things we are super proud of! Thank you for choosing Jebbit!

The Groom Industries

Awesome support staff! This company goes above and beyond to make sure you get the help you need to get set up.

June 8, 2022

Wonderful to hear! So glad to have you as part of the Jebbit family!

Love Wellness

Just started using Jebbit as our new quiz platform. Adrian L. was a rockstar helping us onboard I cannot thank Adrian enough for taking the time and effort into helping my team with the build-out of the quiz. She explained everything to us with videos she created showing us step-by-step how to's or hopped on multiple zoom calls with us to help troubleshoot everything. Never once have we received this in-depth attention from an app! Adrian is a rockstar and looking forward to continuing to work with her!!!!

May 20, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with the Jebbit team! Our support team is world class and we are so pleased to hear you have had an exceptional experience working with Adrian. We are so excited to see your quiz come to life.

Phil Zen Design

I was looking for a way to do just that! Offer personalized products to customers based on their input! Super easy to instal, great personalization options and reporting. Could not expect better! Thank you for your service guys! Highly recommended!

May 19, 2022

Thank you to the Phil Zen Design team! We are so excited you have already gotten value from using Jebbit! Let us know if any questions come up, we are always happy to help!

Sencyr

Location Belgium

Really helpful app to create quizzes on Shopify! I didn't finish yet to set up my quiz because my font is not implemented yet.

May 12, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! The Jebbit team is loading in your custom font as we speak - we are excited to help you get your quiz live!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6