Jebbit: Product Quiz Builder

Jebbit: Product Quiz Builder

by Jebbit Inc.

Increase Sales with a Product Recommendation Quiz

Built for Athletes™

We used this app to give us some valuable insight on new product development via a quiz. Uptake was so high that we intend to feature a Jebbit quiz (which product is right for me?) permanently on our website. Joe and the team have been great to deal with.

Wynk Nu

I use Jebbit for a hormone imbalance quiz to include on Wynk Nutrition's website. I love that it allows me to make simple yet important design edits, even with the free version! The GIFs really took our quiz to the next level, and I'm stoked to see how it performs. I did have an issue with the final "outcomes" section. Our Shopify product wasn't connecting for some reason, but I messaged their support team through chat and someone got back to me in 10 minutes. This was amazing as it was 12:30am my time when I reached out for support! They were able to connect it for me on their end, and they were super helpful and responsive. I am looking forward to using Jebbit for our next supplement product!

July 22, 2021

Hi Wynk team! Just wanted to reply with a huge thank you for taking the time to review us (and write some very kind words about your experience). We take customer feedback to heart, and it helps us continue to improve and work toward our mission of being the #1 quiz app and customer success team in the Shopify marketplace. We were able to fully fix the connection issue as well—so thank you for bringing to our attention. If you need anything in the future, please feel free to reach out directly and we'll ensure you're taken care of! - Mike Kilcullen, Director of Growth Marketing (mike.kilcullen@jebbit.com)

Myers Sewing

I used this app to help my customers make purchase decisions. I've enjoyed the webinars they have put together. Easy-to-set-up.

July 14, 2021

Thank you so much for the feedback! We're thrilled to hear our app is helping your customers make purchase decisions (and hopefully increasing your sales + reducing returns by matching them to the right products). We'll keep the webinars up, and please feel free to reach out if you ever need any help from our team!

urvault

I love this app! The customer service is amazing! Suggested response time is 24 hours, I got a reply in less than 3. The young lady helped me with editing and was willing to assist all my needs! Extremely helpful and easy to navigate. Definitely worth it.

June 30, 2021

Wow—we're at a loss for words... what incredible feedback on the app and kind words for our customer support! We've shared this review internally with our team and customer support rep (Saumya) to make sure we spread the recognition for a job well done. Thanks so much for reviewing, and please know we'll continue to be here for anything you need moving forward!

Crying is Cool

We used this app to create personality quizzes where the end result came with product recommendations - our email subscriber list has tripled in less than a week thanks to Jebbit. Everyone I talked to on their support team has also been super helpful and friendly.

June 29, 2021

Love to hear that you were able to triple your email subscriber list in under one week—that's what we like to hear! Thank you for the great feedback and if you need anything at all, we're always here and ready to help!

P.S. Your store and products are ridiculously cool!

MoveAll.co

I used this app to help me steer clients to particular products that best suit them and eliminate them from booking products which would not work. Its a bit clunky, and not very customisable, but with the right amount of patience you can create some great functionality in your website for next to nothing. (or completely free with the basic plan).

June 29, 2021

Hey MoveAll Team! Thanks so much for the honest feedback. It's awesome to hear you were able to create some great functionality without having to break the bank (or spend anything at all using our free plan). We've shared this review with our product team, and will look for ways to improve the smoothness of our UI/UX. Appreciate your transparency and if you ever need anything, just let us know and we'd be happy to help!

HEATONIST

Very useful for us so far, helpful and fast assistance when needed. We are launching our new hot sauce finder feature this week and are excited to see how it performs.

June 28, 2021

Wow! It's hard to continue our excitement about working with a team and product as awesome as you guys! Thanks so much for the great feedback and we look forward to powering all the new and spicy Heatonist experiences to come!

ANACT

I used this App to create two different formats of quizzes for gifting and homepage movement. It was easy to use, intuitive, and fun! Once I got the hang of it, it took no time at all to create multiple options. Would definitely recommend :)

June 23, 2021

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We're pumped to hear you found it easy to use, intuitive and fun. If you have any questions or need anything else, just let us know—we're more than happy to help!

Odoraa Organic Tea

I downloaded this app to create a product recommendation quiz. The app didn't connect to my Shopify store; therefore I was not able to upload my products from the site catalogue. I contacted customer service and I was advised there was a bug that is preventing my Shopify store from connecting to my jebbit account. I was asked to delete and re-install the app several times with no luck at all. I am permanently deleting the app.

June 28, 2021

Hi, Odoraa Team—we're so sorry you experienced issues connecting your store to the Shopify app. I spoke with our customer support team and they confirmed we made a mistake in asking you to re-install more than once (each time we asked after that, we had sincerely thought the bug had been fixed).

We should have avoided attempting to confirm the bug fix during the connection process and instead, manually connected your store—a process we will firmly adhere to with all Shopify customers from here on out.

Again, our sincerest apologies, and if you're ever interested in giving us another try, we'd love to provide you with much better, one-on-one experience—just reach out to me directly at mike.kilcullen@jebbit.com (Mike Kilcullen, Director of Growth Marketing).

Hush Blankets

Very helpful customer support. The app itself is extremely user friendly and powerful. Helped us build a very specific flow.

June 7, 2021

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback! Love hearing that you found our customer support to be very helpful, and that the app was able help you build a powerful and specific flow with ease—so awesome!

Previous 1 3