Jebbit: Product Quiz Builder

Increase conversions & AOV with a Product Recommendation Quiz

Free plan available

Love Wellness

Just started using Jebbit as our new quiz platform. Adrian L. was a rockstar helping us onboard I cannot thank Adrian enough for taking the time and effort into helping my team with the build-out of the quiz. She explained everything to us with videos she created showing us step-by-step how to's or hopped on multiple zoom calls with us to help troubleshoot everything. Never once have we received this in-depth attention from an app! Adrian is a rockstar and looking forward to continuing to work with her!!!!

May 20, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with the Jebbit team! Our support team is world class and we are so pleased to hear you have had an exceptional experience working with Adrian. We are so excited to see your quiz come to life.

Phil Zen Design

I was looking for a way to do just that! Offer personalized products to customers based on their input! Super easy to instal, great personalization options and reporting. Could not expect better! Thank you for your service guys! Highly recommended!

May 19, 2022

Thank you to the Phil Zen Design team! We are so excited you have already gotten value from using Jebbit! Let us know if any questions come up, we are always happy to help!

Sencyr

Location Belgium

Really helpful app to create quizzes on Shopify! I didn't finish yet to set up my quiz because my font is not implemented yet.

May 12, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! The Jebbit team is loading in your custom font as we speak - we are excited to help you get your quiz live!

UNU Prosthetics

Adrian has been so helpful and patient with my steep learning curve! We are very hopeful that Jebbit will continue to be the right match for our needs - the customer service so far is out of this world! Thank you, Adrian!

May 12, 2022

Thank you to the Unu team! Support is definitely a differentiator and Adrian is one of the best here at Jebbit. We are pumped to work with you!

House of BLK

I absolutely recommend this app! It is extremely user friendly but the outcome is of professional quality and I cannot express enough how simple it is to use. I especially appreciate being able to import images for free from Unsplash! The customer service is unmatched. I have literally had any question answered within exceptional timing and they even recorded help videos tailored to my project! Very much worth the investment (and the investment is minimal to be honest)!

May 12, 2022

Thank you House of BLK team! Ease of use with professional grade elements is one of the combinations that sets Jebbit apart so we are elated that this has been your experience! Your message has been shared with the support team as well and the feeling is mutual! Thanks for partnering with Jebbit!

Hapi Sound

I was really intimidated by having to build a custom quiz for my customers but it was surprisingly easy with Jebbit. I downloaded the app and built my custom quiz all within 30 minutes. The aesthetics are clean and on point. And the customer service is top tier. They got back to me super quickly and really went to the full extent to help me out. If I could give them 6 stars, I would!

May 12, 2022

We love this so much! Going from initial download of the app to a finished quiz in 30 minutes is a game changer! Thank you for choosing Jebbit!

SAMBAZON

Excited to get Jebbit quizzes launched on our website! Their support has been extremely helpful getting the app set up and fully integrated with Shopify. They're quick and attentive. Really great build out for the quiz as well with logic that makes it easy to get detailed in custom outcomes.

May 12, 2022

This is wonderful to hear! A key feature of Jebbit is the intuitive builder that has sophisticated logic capabilities so its great to hear that you have seen the value there. The support team will continue to be here for you whenever you need, thank you for partnering with Jebbit!

Indie Lee

We loved working with Jebbit to launch our online experiences. While we did run into some technical issues, Yaya was a great resource. She was accommodating, reliable, and helped my team and I resolve our issues in time for our anticipated launch date. Highly recommend the Jebbit technology and team!

May 12, 2022

Thank you Indie Lee team! Support is a huge differentiator and we are so glad to hear Yaya was able to help you navigate your set up in time for launch. Should you need anything else or support building your next experience, don't hesitate to reach out!

The Great Coffee Project

We love Jebbit and the insights it's brought to our coffee brand! Being able to help our customers select the right roast and grind based on their favorite flavors and methods has allowed us to hyper-segment new customers. It's awesome and so easy to build!

May 12, 2022

Customer segmentation is key! So pleased to hear your Jebbit experience is helping you achieve your segmentation goals. Thank you!

LoveSeen

Jebbit helped upgrade our quiz game 10-fold. We had a beautiful quiz designed for our site but had no way of capturing that data, and it ultimately became very tedious to edit/manage. Jebbit's backend is super user-friendly and for the pieces I couldn't figure out, their team was quick and patient to walk me through what could be done. They've been very accommodating to my team's needs as we've set up our new quiz on their Simple builder, helping us ensure the best possible quiz experience given our budget. Reporting is super clean and easy to read, making it even easier for us to see the results from our move immediately. So excited to be working with them and have such an awesome quiz on-site for customers!

May 12, 2022

Thank you for your support and continued partnership! As marketers we love hearing that your Jebbit quiz has helped you stay on budget, achieve results, and gain insights! So excited to see what else we can do together!

Previous 1 3 4 5