Jebbit: Product Quiz Builder

Increase conversions & AOV with a Product Recommendation Quiz

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

local eclectic

Amazingly powerful and simple to use. Easily build engaging quizzes that convert and generate leads! Integrates with all of your favorite platforms (Shopify, Klaviyo, Attentive) so you can re-engage with your customers again in the future. The Jebbit customer support and on-boarding team is passionate and always there to help and ensure your success.

May 19, 2022

We love this! Lead generation and conversion AND being able to re-engage with your customers with personalized follow ups are some of the major benefits to using Jebbit. So excited to see your continued success!

Mystique Awakening

The chat box is a feature I use often to ask for help. I get responses to my questions within MINUTES and they are really nice while helping me out!

May 19, 2022

Thank you! Support is a huge differentiator and we are so proud to have a world class team ready to help you out whenever you need!

Kute Skincare

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 14 hours

Easy to set up:) Love the UX! Can't wait to see the performance. Great tool to better engage with customers !

May 19, 2022

Wonderful to hear that navigating the platform and getting your experience launched was easy. Time to launch to one of the major benefits of using Jebbit! Let us know if you need any help with optimizations or future experiences! We are always happy to help.

Melanie Jean

At first I was lost and wasn't sure how to set up the logic and my photo was cutting out. But! Support was so helpful! Yaya helped me out a lot and so did another rep a few days ago. Solved the photo size for the frame, the email agreement trigger, and helped me integrate with Klaviyo. The other rep helped me figure out the logic. At no point did they lose their patience with me and I always have questions so the experience overall was a breeze. Thank you so much!

May 19, 2022

You are so welcome! So happy we were able to get you set up with the Klaviyo integration for easy and personalized follow up to your customers. Thank you for choosing Jebbit!

PariXi

Jebbit was exactly what I was looking for! The app is a bit advance in my opinion but there is always someone ready to help in the chat box. You get a response in a very good timeframe. They go above and beyond to answer you questions, with personalized video tutorials and all.

May 19, 2022

Thank you PariXi team! We have shared your experience with our support team, it is much appreciated!

DedCool

Time spent using app About 1 month

We are still in the early stages of setting up our quiz through Jebbit so I can't comment on the software itself, although the customer service we've received its outstanding. They are very diligent and considerate!

May 19, 2022

Thank you for the kind words to the support team! We are happy to have you as part of the Jebbit family!

Triple Bristle

This app makes it super simple to add quizzes into your marketing arsenal. There are templates of all types that make it easy to implement and creative examples that serve as inspiration for our own funnel. The best support we've experienced from any Shopify app. Everyone from the Jebbit team was happy to help us get up and running quickly, especially Joe. The interface is user-friendly and takes the guesswork out of most things. As a company, we will be using this tool for everything from lead gen to product development. Worth the install just to try them out.

May 19, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience - it is truly invaluable to us! Let us know if you need help optimizing any of the experiences you have launched or need some fresh ideas to help you continue to meet and exceed your business goals.

Tea with Tae

So far, so good. Price seems a little steep at first, until you see that it really does generate a lot of leads if you follow their suggestions for placing the quiz front and center on your homepage and in the top announcement bar. If you follow their suggestions, the quiz really works.

May 19, 2022

Thank you! So glad you were able to see value from your Jebbit quiz right away. Let us know if you need any assistance optimizing or inspiration for new experiences for your store! We are always happy to help.

Aaris

Location Germany

Good app but You can only have ONE LIVE QUIZ! Or You have to contact them for enterprise plan $500+/month that's insane

May 3, 2022

Hi there! Thank you for your feedback! We are constantly working to improve our app and we now offer unlimited live quizzes on our free, starter ($49), and essentials ($249) plans.

Schoppee Farm

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We are still learning to implement this app so I can't speak to its effectiveness in actual use. We have started setting up our first workflow and Jebbit's support team has been incredible. Helpful, prompt, clear and courteous. I couldn't be more pleased so far.