Jebbit: Easily Create Quizzes , 78 reviews

4.9
December 13, 2022

Yaya was a tremendous help. We were having trouble understanding just what to do to get up and running. She was patient and very knowledgeable.

Halo CBD
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 17, 2022

Friendly support, making quizzes is fun and even more fun to see promising results. Clear and in depth reporting.

Anne Klein
Time spent using app: 3 months
Jebbit Inc. replied November 30, 2022

Love that you are seeing value and starting to dive into reporting and analytics! This information is super valuable as you plan future quizzes and campaigns. As always, reach out if you need any help brainstorming! Welcome to the Jebbit family.

November 7, 2022

Incredible customer service, Fantastic support, Great app. Jebbit is the Rolls Royce of quiz apps. Couldn't be happier!

World of Chris Collins
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Jebbit Inc. replied November 30, 2022

Excellent to hear, thank you for your kind words! Welcome to the Jebbit family!

October 26, 2022

This is my first time using this app and i was confused at first, with the help of customers service rep Yaya De Angel who created a detailed video example of what my inquiry was about really made it smooth. I will continue to use their service and once my business demands grow i will upgrade for sure

LUXABLE FRAGRANCES
Time spent using app: 3 months
Jebbit Inc. replied November 30, 2022

Thank you for your support! Looking forward to growing with you!

October 24, 2022

Great app, easy to use, even better customer service. The adavance builder is amazing. Try it! I would use this app again and again.

Adrien Gagnon - Santé Naturelle A.G. Ltée
Time spent using app: 26 days
Jebbit Inc. replied October 24, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! Love that you are seeing so much value with Jebbit right away. We love brainstorming for campaign based goals as well as evergreen content so let us know if you need some inspiration in the future!

October 18, 2022

Apart from the tutorial resources, Jebbit provided us with very helpful online support to use this app more effectively.

Sleep Shop BC
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Jebbit Inc. replied October 18, 2022

So glad to hear that our support documentation and live support chat has been a help for you! Support truly is a differentiator - thank you for the support and welcome to the Jebbit family!

October 18, 2022

We just installed this app yesterday and the support is out of this world. A huge shoutout to Adrian who went above and beyond in delivering to us a 5 star+ customer service. Thank you for all your help, time and dedication in answering our questions and helping us solved the stuffs in order for us to launch our quizzes.

Amaterasu Beauty
Time spent using app: 4 months
Jebbit Inc. replied October 18, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! The message has been passed on to Adrian! Looking forward to seeing your quiz results!

October 11, 2022

great app, friendly support! would recommend for anyone looking to have product surveys on their shop

Ralph's Orchard
Time spent using app: 4 days
Jebbit Inc. replied October 18, 2022

Thank you for your support! Yes product match and product recommendation quizzes are definitely a great Jebbit use case for any Shopify merchant!

September 26, 2022

We have a complicated product offering for new users, and our quiz with Jebbit has helped us drive strong conversion with new users who usually need a bit of guidance to get started. The support team is extremely helpful and has helped us find workarounds for nearly all of our use cases. It feels really white glove. Four stars because the software is a bit limited in terms of functionality.

P.volve
Time spent using app: 5 months
Jebbit Inc. replied October 18, 2022

Love hearing that your Jebbit quiz helped you to increase your conversion rates! Thank you for the support and be sure to submit desired functionality to us directly in the platform so we can prioritize your needs and continue to improve our product! So glad you are part of the Jebbiverse family!

September 22, 2022

This company seriously has the best customer service I have ever experienced! I started the app today and couldn't figure it out at first. I started a live chat and got an immediate response. A woman named Adrian has been a great help to me. I think I ended up being in the live chat for almost an hour because I had so many questions and I always got a response right away. Top company with good service and also a good app for collecting emails. Unfortunately I can only give 5 stars otherwise I would have given 10!

Mittense
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 1 day
Jebbit Inc. replied September 22, 2022

Thank you team Mittense! We have passed your kind words to Adrian! So glad we were able to help you with your Jebbit - Klaviyo integration!