4.7
April 24, 2023

Amazing support. Helped me even when I had to translate into a new language. Would recommend to anyone.

Shoe Zero
3 months using the app
Jebbit Inc. replied September 1, 2023

Thank you for your support!

March 31, 2023

The Jebbit support team is incredibly helpful and dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. With their extensive knowledge, they consistently go above and beyond to address any questions or concerns that users may have.

The OneTwo
6 months using the app
Jebbit Inc. replied September 1, 2023

Thank you for your kind words! So happy to have you part of the Jebbit family!

April 14, 2023

Love this app. But more importantly the service is amazing. I was having an issue and Yaya responded and got it fixed for me right away!

Loupe, Inc
29 days using the app
Jebbit Inc. replied September 1, 2023

Thank you for your support!

March 15, 2023

Awesome customer service, helped me solve my problems when I was attempting to intergrade the product list from my e-commerce site.

Cannabotech
About 8 hours using the app
February 13, 2023

Great quizzes and amazing customer support. Maggie was super responsive and helpful, making quick edits to our quiz to help us out. Would recommend 100%!

Au Naturale Cosmetics
Over 2 years using the app
December 21, 2021

We are still in the early stages of setting up our quiz through Jebbit so I can't comment on the software itself, although the customer service we've received its outstanding. They are very diligent and considerate!

DedCool
About 2 years using the app
Jebbit Inc. replied May 19, 2022

Thank you for the kind words to the support team! We are happy to have you as part of the Jebbit family!

June 28, 2021

We used this app to create personality quizzes where the end result came with product recommendations - our email subscriber list has tripled in less than a week thanks to Jebbit. Everyone I talked to on their support team has also been super helpful and friendly.

Crying is Cool
About 2 years using the app
Jebbit Inc. replied June 29, 2021

Love to hear that you were able to triple your email subscriber list in under one week—that's what we like to hear! Thank you for the great feedback and if you need anything at all, we're always here and ready to help!

P.S. Your store and products are ridiculously cool!

June 23, 2021

Very useful for us so far, helpful and fast assistance when needed. We are launching our new hot sauce finder feature this week and are excited to see how it performs.

HEATONIST
Jebbit Inc. replied June 28, 2021

Wow! It's hard to continue our excitement about working with a team and product as awesome as you guys! Thanks so much for the great feedback and we look forward to powering all the new and spicy Heatonist experiences to come!

February 9, 2022

Easy to set up:) Love the UX! Can't wait to see the performance. Great tool to better engage with customers !

Kute Skincare
Jebbit Inc. replied May 19, 2022

Wonderful to hear that navigating the platform and getting your experience launched was easy. Time to launch to one of the major benefits of using Jebbit! Let us know if you need any help with optimizations or future experiences! We are always happy to help.

February 21, 2021

This is the app you're looking for.
We searched high and low for a quiz app that could actually do computational logic (gives points for each answer to give a personality result at the end) and all the other quiz apps just use path logic (or whatever it's called where it's a choose-your-own-adventure "answer a goes to question c, answer b goes to question f, etc"). All the other apps we tried (which were many) had to be seriously adjusted just to do what we perceived as pretty basic functionality... but I guess it isn't so basic after all. Jebbit is the ONLY app that does what we need it to do, plus it has Klaviyo integration and can pass campaign tags, so we can track the effectiveness by channel. In just a couple of weeks, we made enough sales through the quiz that the enterprise upgrade paid for itself.
... and now we can make zillions of quizzes! Watch out, world!

Outlaw: Bring the scents of adventure to every moment
Jebbit Inc. replied April 15, 2021

Do we get a cut of the zillions? :-). Thank you for the amazing review and thank you for building some of the coolest experiences we've seen in our builder. We can't wait to see what you build next!