JSON‑LD for SEO

JSON‑LD for SEO

by Little Stream Software

Get SEO traffic through Googles Rich Results and Rich Snippets

Uprising Food, Inc.

His email list alone is worth the price. No clue if the app is actually helping but I'm assuming so!

Number Six

Eric and his team are great! Always happy to help you. He also does an excellent job in keeping the app regularly updated to ensure it works perfectly. Would highly recommend this app.

Rush Creek Vintage

I was looking for an app to help me with SEO with a one time fee. A+++ communication/results so far!

Fleet Sheets

Lots of results from the original plan so I opted for the upgrade. Seems to be doing a lot for my SEO!

Double Your WDW

Installed JSON-LD after getting some warnings from Google about my structured data. It Just Worked. There was no code and no support needed. About a week later, rich snippets were displaying in search results. I’m thrilled by this investment in click-through rate. Thanks, Eric!

Painting with Diamonds

Three weeks ago I opened a shop in Shopify, and a week later, I bought this excellent application. In just two weeks I started seeing some of my products on Google, and the best part is that I've already had some sales (without any ads). Also, my page is improving Google positions, and I’m sure it will be on the first pages soon. The truth is that I recommend everyone to trust JSON-LD for SEO. It's not a cheap application, but it gives me the peace of mind that behind the application, behind my store, there are experts in Google Rich Results who advise me on how to improve my store to get better on Google and they work to get it.

Health from Transylvania

Eric is very nice and helpful and the app seems to work nicely after a few weeks. Will continue to monitor, but it seems fine.
Thanks!

JIMMYCASE

What a great app and support from Eric. With no drama most of our Google data issues disappeared after we installed the app. Eric is super knowledgeable in google structured data and provided a lot of great information to help us get the most out of the app. One of the best apps on shopify. https://thejimmycase.com/

Magnus Home Products

Eric, the creator/owner, does an excellent job in keeping the app regularly updated to ensure it works. He's also an exceptional communicator. I recently had questions & concerns regarding our site. Eric took the time to answer all my questions, providing details & resources that a novice such as myself could use & understand.

Grayson Monáe

I use this app to help me get better rankings and show up in Google. I see it has already started showing some rich results. Can't wait to see what it continues to do

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39