JSON‑LD for SEO

Get SEO traffic through Googles Rich Results and Rich Snippets

$299 one-time charge

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Sabattus Disc Golf, Inc.

We installed the app, Ilana was extremely helpful and very responsive to everything. The instructions are very easy to follow, the results are showing that it is effective and doing what it says it will. Very easy process and highly recommend.

August 1, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review. It's been my pleasure to work with Sabattus Disc Golf and I can't wait to see the progress your store makes. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions you have.

Perimeter Billiard Lights

I purchased this APP for Google Rich Results. It turns out GREAT! Ilana is very responsible! This APP is worth every penny you spend.

July 29, 2022

Loved seeing your results so quickly. Thank you so much for your review. Let me know if you have any questions in the future.

Tiny Beast Designs

I put off installing this for a long time due to the high price but I finally decided to invest in it and I'm glad I did. Ilana is super hands on which I really appreciate and I love that it takes care of all the rich results setup for you which I've needed for a long ti,e/

July 29, 2022

Thank you for your delightful review. I for one am glad you made the jump and it's wonderful to see your results. I look forward to seeing your site grow!

Australian Wheatgrass

Location Australia

Not Happy! I paid $299 for this app which is a lot of money, and after my website was compromised I decided to rebuild my site using the same domain name, just a different shopify domain. It was the only way I could rebuild my site without any down time. I went above and beyond to protect my customers, however I can't say the same for this developer. JSON-LD-SEO refused to transfer my membership or offer me anything in return for what is meant to be a life time membership. I have read other reviews who claim this developer has excellent support which I find hard to be believe. Now that I have paid $299 Ive got nothing to show for it. Ilana said it was in their policy to not allow such a thing, however, she said she would transfer the app if shopify would confirm in writing that they asked me to change over the store. In other words, she doesn't care about what I have to say (the paying customer) or what it has cost me, or where I am coming from. It's not like I am trying to scam you Ilana... its the same domain, the same store. I am the one who's been scammed. Very unethical!

July 7, 2022

I'm sorry you feel this way. The app was installed in your original store for 8 months and you received Rich Results for 7 months before uninstalling it in May. There was no communication that you had a security issue and were required to change myshopify accounts until this week.

​​As I said over email, I was willing to make an exception for you and comp your new account if you could provide "evidence that Shopify told you to close your old myshopify domain due to a security issue." That was not provided and you said "Shopify didn't tell me to close my old account."

Each Shopify account is required to buy the app separately. Payments cannot be transferred from one myshopify account to another, this is a Shopify policy. I am a startup and I am unable to give away copies of my apps for free without just cause.

Audacia Home

The best service with an app I have ever received. Another app I use incorrectly blame this app for a problem I was having (it turned out NOT to be this app). I emailed Llana, and she troubleshooted the issue and helped me fix the issue caused by a different app. Many people would just tell me to go talk to the development team at the app causing the problem, but she was immediately responsive, and helped me fix the issue. I truly appreciate it Llana, exceptional service!

July 6, 2022

It was my pleasure to help solve the mystery. Thank you so much for your review and your kind words. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions.

Flora Designs Australia

Location Australia

This is a 10 star review for Ilana Davis of JSON-LD for SEO. Fantastic support and service from her, and also the best and comprehensive JSON-LD app for Shopify. Ilana answered all my questions promptly and has the ninja technical skills to give me the options that I need. Snippets started showing up shortly after installing the app. Don't go cheap with the other apps - get this JSON-LD for SEO and make the right investment for your business.

July 1, 2022

Though I responded via email, I had to thank you here as well. Congrats on the results and I'm happy to help in any way I can. Your review is very much appreciated.
- Ilana (ninja of all things technical)

IN YOUR FACE SKINCARE

Time spent using app About 2 years

I love the set-it-and-forget-it aspect of this App, and the support has been exceptional! Highly recommended.

June 14, 2022

I love that you love the set-it-and-forget-it aspect :)
Thanks so much for your review and glad to see the app has been so helpful for you over the years. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out.

LULU FURNITURE

Location Singapore

Ilana Davis provided me lots of useful advice before and after installing this app. The first Rich Results for my products in Google Image Search was seen 17 days after app installation.

June 10, 2022

It's wonderful to see your results so quickly. Thank you for your review and glad to hear the advice has been helpful for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions in the future.

Healthy Habitats

Location Australia

Such a brilliant app. 100% worth it. The support is next level, they always go above and beyond to help. I definitely recommend JSON-LD .

June 2, 2022

It has been my pleasure to help you on your journey. Thanks for this review.

trendzfair

Ilana is an amazing expert in SEO and her support is unmatched. The tool is a great asset too, in order to get more organic traffic and improve your google shopping campaigns.

May 20, 2022

It's been my pleasure. Thank you for your review and glad to see the app has helped to get you more traffic and improving your ads. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48