JSON‑LD for SEO

JSON‑LD for SEO

by Little Stream Software

Increase organic SEO traffic through Google's Rich Results

One Fine Secret

It is not easy to see the results before and after any SEO app installation. I guess anything to do with SEO is tough and takes time so this review isn't for the effectiveness of the this app. However, Eric is very responsive and helpful and this app is only one off purchase so I give a 5 to Eric's service and affordability of the app.

Foods Alive Inc.

This app is pretty great so far. We started to see rich-snippet google results within a week. Highly recommended!

GreenFlooringSupply.com

Great product and great service, always very responsive to my questions and emails. Product seems to work as advertised.

12x12 Cardstock Shop

I'm working hard to improve SEO on our site. Since I'm not very technical, JSON-LD for SEO made something complex easy. It installed with no problems, and even after two weeks we're starting to see Rich Snippet data in search results. Very pleased with that. On top of this, Eric is exceptional in his customer service. He has gone out of his way to provide some very thorough answers to a few questions that came up. Any he continues to provide valuable information on an ongoing basis.

Just Go Travel Studios

I just installed the app today. Eric was GREAT and answered my questions, both before and after the installation. I can see the improvements that were made to my structured data. For those of you who are a bit impatient, it is supposed to take some time for the search engines to take effect, but you can immediately see the changes working when using the google tools.

Thanks Eric!

industrialbrushware

Excellent app - I have rolled out across 6 sites I manage and the results have been exactly what was promised. I am not sure if some of the other users writing reviews here understand what this tool does? It doesn't increase traffic. It increases the quality of your results when they are displayed. If SEO / SEM was as easy as installing an app and pushing a button the seller would be a millionaire. Get real.

Gardening Requisites

As yet i have seen no increase in traffic to my website after a month or so. Hopefully this will change soon.
The news letter from Eric is of great interest.

Animal Social Company

I just installed this app recently but am already seeing positive results with Google. The support is very responsive and very helpful. Would definitely recommend this app to anyone who wants to improve their SEO results with Google.

enoveegaragedoors.com.au

Excellent. Created Google Snippets on our website enovee.com.au within a couple of weeks. Very happy with the results. So simple to install - clicked one button. Done!

Jeans 2 Die 4

I have just installed this app and am waiting on the results. Eric sends informative helpful emails. I have already noticed improved search results. Enquires are dealt with promptly and accurately

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32