JSON‑LD for SEO

JSON‑LD for SEO

by Ilana Davis LLC

Get SEO traffic through Googles Rich Results and Rich Snippets

In Stitches Soft Furnishings

Great support and continual contact from Ilana. It has worked quickly to get rich results on Google for our website.

July 30, 2021

I'm so happy to hear this. Thanks so much for the review and glad to see you got results so quickly.

Protein Package

Brilliant support from Eric and Ilana! I would highly recommend JSON-LD and it's greatly helped our product page and store SEO on our healthy snack and supplement store https://proteinpackage.co.uk/ Many thanks,
George

July 21, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words and we're so glad to hear that you found the app useful.

Dynagem

Good and very helpful support always there to answer and help with any issues would highly recommend!

July 9, 2021

Really appreciate you taking the time to write this review.

If you ever have any questions about the app in the future, don't hesitate to ask.

We Sound Human

JSON-LD not only helps my site to grow on a strong foundation but anytime there is a problem, the support that Ilana Davis is quick, valuable, and to the point. Excellent app, wonderful support!

June 25, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm happy to help anytime.

Campmor

We absolutely love this app and the results it's given us.
We had a lot of questions and Ilana got back to us with all the answers very quickly. We highly recommend this app and everything it does for your SEO!

May 28, 2021

Always more than happy to help, Trish! Thanks so much for the review.

Summit maple farm

Amazing support from the developer. They contacted me right away and explained to me what to expect and sent me a helpful guide on how to improve my website. You need to buy!

May 21, 2021

Thanks so much for your review and I'm grateful for your kind words. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Downtown

I've installed the app and in less than a month first results started to show. Eric has been very supportive and he's clear on what you might expect in terms of results and how long will it take to show results. I think this app is one of the fundamentals you should have installed in your store.

Harper Kendall

It's pretty good and has started showing rich results on our google images after about 10 days hopefully this will improve with time with more and better results.

Miroir-France

In my Opinion, the best app ever for structured data and great follow-up by a very able person. I obtained real results only after 1 week. very good job.

MamaMilla

Seriously! This is probably the best thing iv done for my store. If you care at all about rich snippets, get this app!
The support is almost instant and Eric is taking your inquiry serious and will give you advice you would normally pay an agency $$$ to get

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43