JSON‑LD for SEO

JSON‑LD for SEO

by Little Stream Software

Get SEO traffic through Googles Rich Results and Rich Snippets

Harper Kendall

It's pretty good and has started showing rich results on our google images after about 10 days hopefully this will improve with time with more and better results.

Miroir-France

In my Opinion, the best app ever for structured data and great follow-up by a very able person. I obtained real results only after 1 week. very good job.

MamaMilla

Seriously! This is probably the best thing iv done for my store. If you care at all about rich snippets, get this app!
The support is almost instant and Eric is taking your inquiry serious and will give you advice you would normally pay an agency $$$ to get

Wellnesse

Great SEO app that got our schema data added and is helping our rankings. Easy to use and definitely recommended it!

Bedtribe

Great app! manage to see results in a short period of time and the team was very helpful with the timely updates!

cosmiccraftsfoils

Thanks Eric for the continued support and assistance. Prompt, clear, caring messaging and follow ups.
Cheer
Todd

Well Care Botanicals

Great little app. Easily installed and updated my schema perfectly. I now have accurate information and product reviews showing up perfectly on Google. As an added bonus, you get the founder Eric working and educating you on SEO and schema. Win Win!

Evan Designs

I installed this app to be sure my rich snippets were showing up correctly in google searches. I know for myself I am more likely to click a result with reviews than one without. Eric is very helpful, replies promptly to all questions and explains things in a way that non JSON-LD folks can really understand!!

Plastic Bag Partners

Great app for schema markup. The support from Eric was outstanding, quick and very responsive. Addressed all of my concerns. I like this app so much, I'll be installing it on another of our stores. Thanks Eric!

Ottolina

Best JSON-LD App in Store. Eric do a perfect support. Good to learn deep Shopify SEO. My Shop https://ottolina.de rockz with this App!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42