JSON‑LD for SEO

JSON‑LD for SEO

by Little Stream Software

Get SEO traffic through Googles Rich Results and Rich Snippets

All Day Hoodie

White Glove service, quick replies, fully taken care of and managed well by their team with no effort from you. Might cost a couple bucks more than other solutions initially, but if you value your time at anything over $15/hour - this will end up being much cheaper

Iron Doggy™

The app does precisely what it says it will do. The post support and content provided in the follow-up emails (from Eric) are extremely useful real-world advice (0 fluff). I found this app to be totally worth the ROI. We confirmed the results very quickly. Thank you, Eric!

Katie J Design and Events

Fantastic App! Would highly recommend. We switched over from another SEO app which we had used for years, it constantly had errors of late and we will never look back on making the change to JSON-LD for SEO. Setup was so Easy & Fast. The customer service has been outstanding and all of the errors we had in search console disappeared within days. Rich snippets were showing on our products within hours. Thank you so much :)

Honest PPE Supply

Eric is absolutely amazing. Truly 100% great support. Proactive and always with detail feedback. Keep the awesome job, Eric!

Bracelet Fantaisie

Great SEO application !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is very efficient and gives good results for my shop. Thanks

TELEGRAMI-BRZOJAVI.EU

I have no idea about improvement thanx to this app. So can you
make some review about ma page and give me feedback how much your app helped me
thx

July 13, 2020

Hey there, you have dozens of Rich Results in Google which you've had since July of last year when we were emailing back and forth about it.

If you want to see details or have any other questions, you can email me inside the app or on this page with the Get Support link. That's the best way to get support because I can't attach any links or screenshots here into Shopify's reviews.

Infyssal

This is a great app. I installed it a little over a week ago and my rich results are already appearing in Google images. Eric has also been very helpful and constantly sends updates and tips. I definitely recommend this for every store.

Glitzy Secrets

We have been really impressed with this app and the excellent support from Eric. His knowledge is 1st class!

Paleo Treats®

Super support from Eric. Worked quickly. Installed on June 12th, Rich Results were showing June 25th. Foundational SEO made easy. Do it!

Ivanna Vape

This has been the best value and most worthwhile purchase for my store. Not only do you get the rich snippets, Eric also sends the most informative emails on how to get the most out of your seo work.
I was concerned about the huge amount upfront but would pay double now i know how valuable it is to the success on my store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41