JSON‑LD for SEO

JSON‑LD for SEO

by Little Stream Software

Get SEO traffic through Googles Rich Results and Rich Snippets

Henderson Garden Supply

Well worth the money and quick results. Wish I had added this app earlier. Did everything it said it would and much quicker than expected.

Binoid CBD

Within eight days I had rich snippets for review stars, review count, price, and stock. Eric has been amazing with responding to questions and issues from previous SEO apps, ensuring that everything on the backend looks good for SEO purposes. Not everyone will get the rich snippets so quickly, google has been kind to us, but it does work.

Frank & Georgia

JSON-LD is well worth the investment. We started seeing rich results within about 5-6 weeks. Then, recently Google came out with new Rich Results rules and updates, and I wasn't worried at all because I knew Eric would make sure everything was updated accordingly. Total peace of mind.

4yourdog

very easy to use. works perfect and I saw the result nearly in no time in Google. you get very fast an answer from the developer. I recommend this app. www4yourdog.ch

Annalise Jewellery

Im 99% sure this was worth doing haha.. I think its because I find google search results hard to find by making searches and seeing our actual products. pages don't seem to show the stars.. support is always good. used on our site www.annalise.co.uk

Painteye

Worth every penny. Eric is phenomenal. Saw a drastic increase in traffic within a month. I will continue to do business with this company for a long time.

Aroma Addiction

Brilliant app. I have no idea about coding so takes all the pressure off me trying to work it all out. Best app for improving SEO results. Thank you JSON-LD for the great work!

Iced Tea Aesthetics

You get exactly what you pay for, Eric was always there to help us out, very happy with my experience

Lovepray jewelry

We've used it at Lovepray Jewelry for a long time now and love it. I had some questions about it and contacted their support team and it was crazy fast and amazing. Thank you!

LAGUIOLE IMPORTS

We have two stores with the JSON-LD for SEO app. Our visibility has increased dramatically over the last few months. Keep in mind that using this service does not provide overnight magic.

Patience is paramount, no one can force Google to show results overnight, even Eric can't. The support we received from Eric is simply AMAZING and SPEEDY! He cares about his customers in a way that makes you feel like you are the only one that reaches out to him.

Do not hesitate to INVEST in this app, you will not be sorry :)

Fred @ Laguiole-Imports.com