JSON‑LD for SEO

JSON‑LD for SEO

by Little Stream Software

Get SEO traffic through Googles Rich Results and Rich Snippets

House of Knives

Can't recommend this enough. The rich snippets are really making our Google results stand out, and it adds additional details to your Google Shopping ads (images) as well which is brilliant!

Game Room Shop

Great app. Easy to use. I love the automation.

As others have said. Eric offers phenomenal support.

PLAYBOY

FINALLY a solid SEO solution! JSON-LD is a hassle free SEO app that works well with superb customer support.

Garden statuary in USA

Great Customer Service, Eric Always answers all my questions. I have the app for less than a month and I see the increase of visits to my site.
I recommend 100%

Stars and Stripes Lighting

This app is absolutely worth every penny. Our orgranic traffic has increased immensely since installing this application. Some of the categories that were struggling to rank well are now performing better than ever. The support has been amazing too, thanks for developing such a great app!

Holiday

10/10 This really helped our SEO. A low maintenance, intuitive solution. Customer service is A++++++

CanningCrafts

I installed JSON-LD & had some updated rich snippets showing about a week later. My shop already had some structured data, but it was limited & only the reviews were showing. So now I have prices & availability showing for some of my listings now too. I had a few questions about the app, before & after the purchase. Eric was very prompt & thorough when answering me. I'm not sure what all goes into programming structured data, but I know I wasn't up to doing it myself. So it's great that I could just install this & be done with it. And it sounds great that I won't have to do anything on my own in the future too! I’ve also gone through Eric’s website to read his helpful blog posts & daily email newsletters. I’ve learned a number of things so far, so I appreciate Eric’s insights!

Lofthigher

When I started my Shopify store, I did not have too much experience relating to the SEO, Rich Snippets and this kind of things, that is why I thought that it could be one of the best option for my store and I paid the $299, after that I had some questions relating to the app, SEO and things like that. When I tried to ask my questions I have always got very rude responses, I felt very ashamed. Anyway, I thought that maybe he offers one of the best app in the Shopify app store, that is why he is charging that amount of money and behave me in a very rude way.(maybe due to that reasons it could be acceptable). It has been more than 3 months and for now, I have more experience about the SEO, Rich Snippets, way of the Support that average app owners provide and so on. For now, my store got rich snippets in the google search, but it has almost zero effect to my sales and as I get more experience I encountered with many apps that offer same service for a very, very low price and as I read the reviews of them I can see that their customers also happy with that apps. I cannot say that he did not provide what he claimed, but the thing is you can find same service for almost 10 times cheaper price. Just google it and even you can search in the Shopify app store, you will definitely find better and cheaper apps. As I mentioned above, when I purchase that app, I did not have experience, if I saw the review something like that I would purchase cheaper version of the exactly same service and most importantly, I could get better customer service. The most important lesson for me in the Shopify business was do not spend too much money for the things that you could get very, very cheaper version. You could ask that why there is a too many positive reviews here, as I mentioned above, they provide whatever they claim but most probably many of the positive review owners still have not made a research for the cheaper version or just close their store after few months later. Hope this review could help others, because I think that in that business everyone should help each other. Good luck to everyone

April 8, 2019

It wasn't my intention to be rude or make you feel ashamed.

Re-reading the emails, many of your emails were asking for services which I don't provide (social media marketing, affiliate marketing, PPC, other SEO services). Each of those I gave you what advice I could and told you how to look for someone who could help you (e.g. consultant).

My response to your last email was more direct because that was the 4th time you've asked the same question and it appeared to me that you were ignoring my recommendations.

- - -

> I cannot see the rich snippets, I wonder if there is any problem with the app?

Hey there,

How are you searching for the Rich Results?

I've searched for your Rich Results three times in response to your emails, each time showing you a sample of the Rich Results you have (April 11th, April 23rd, May 13th). Searching again today [June 20th] I can still see dozens of Rich Results (attached).

I'd recommend again to follow my article on how to search for Rich Results. It's the only way to consistently tell if they've been awarded.

[link to a resource on how to find Rich Results]

განვადებით ყიდვა, ფასდაკლება, იაფად, გარანტია, ინტერნეტ მაღაზია უფასო მიტანით მთელ საქართველოში

Great App, with the best support.

I am using it for more than 6 months already and have seen 500-550% increase in impressions of google snippets.

Diyshop.co.za

Full 10* Reveiw
Good app works wonders.
Adds value to SEO
Google now pickup Reveiws from other websites that have the same product.