JSON‑LD for SEO

JSON‑LD for SEO

by Little Stream Software

Get SEO traffic through Googles Rich Results and Rich Snippets

Just Go Travel Studios

I just installed the app today. Eric was GREAT and answered my questions, both before and after the installation. I can see the improvements that were made to my structured data. For those of you who are a bit impatient, it is supposed to take some time for the search engines to take effect, but you can immediately see the changes working when using the google tools.

Thanks Eric!

industrialbrushware

Excellent app - I have rolled out across 6 sites I manage and the results have been exactly what was promised. I am not sure if some of the other users writing reviews here understand what this tool does? It doesn't increase traffic. It increases the quality of your results when they are displayed. If SEO / SEM was as easy as installing an app and pushing a button the seller would be a millionaire. Get real.

Gardening Requisites

As yet i have seen no increase in traffic to my website after a month or so. Hopefully this will change soon.
The news letter from Eric is of great interest.

Animal Social Company

I just installed this app recently but am already seeing positive results with Google. The support is very responsive and very helpful. Would definitely recommend this app to anyone who wants to improve their SEO results with Google.

enoveegaragedoors.com.au

Excellent. Created Google Snippets on our website enovee.com.au within a couple of weeks. Very happy with the results. So simple to install - clicked one button. Done!

Jeans 2 Die 4

I have just installed this app and am waiting on the results. Eric sends informative helpful emails. I have already noticed improved search results. Enquires are dealt with promptly and accurately

Antique Jewelry Mall

The developer is very responsive, and the app is frequently updated to take into account new changes in JSON, this makes the one time charge seem cheap for what we receive. We have a highly customized site and have been using this app for quite some time, and recently had a question about reviews JSON, and Eric (the developer) was quick to reply with a detailed answer. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

The Hatch Chile Store

The app is fine, but the support is phenomenal. Eric is awesome and really understands the intersection between SEO and actual business realities. Definitely recommend him.

Nationwide Trailer Parts Ltd

Brilliant app and 1st class support from Eric. Highly recommended.

Now we have our reviews, price, and availability Rich Snippets showing up on Google, helping to increase traffic and sales.

GloFix

Just downloaded this app and in less than 5 minutes all rich snippet errors we had disappeared! Highly recommend.