JSON‑LD for SEO

JSON‑LD for SEO

by Little Stream Software

Get SEO traffic through Googles Rich Results and Rich Snippets

My Fancy Dress

Fantastic app for rich snippets and amazing follow up information at no extra cost. Highly recommend

Protected Trust

This is more than just an app, its a service with expertise. I feel like I gain another person to our team.

Royal Essence AU

Was working within a week. Worth the money, I have already told several people about it. Love the fact that i can change theme and then simply click a button to add in SEO friendly code.

Mutt Pack Outfitters

Already seeing results! Absolutely love how available Eric is when it comes to answering SEO questions. He has some great advice on top of the service.

Wowe Lifestyle

The JSON-LD application works perfectly, my rich content started showing up on Google very quickly and they have great super quick customer service

House of Knives

Can't recommend this enough. The rich snippets are really making our Google results stand out, and it adds additional details to your Google Shopping ads (images) as well which is brilliant!

Game Room Shop

Great app. Easy to use. I love the automation.

As others have said. Eric offers phenomenal support.

PLAYBOY

FINALLY a solid SEO solution! JSON-LD is a hassle free SEO app that works well with superb customer support.

Garden statuary in USA

Great Customer Service, Eric Always answers all my questions. I have the app for less than a month and I see the increase of visits to my site.
I recommend 100%

Stars and Stripes Lighting

This app is absolutely worth every penny. Our orgranic traffic has increased immensely since installing this application. Some of the categories that were struggling to rank well are now performing better than ever. The support has been amazing too, thanks for developing such a great app!