JSON‑LD for SEO

by Little Stream Software

Get SEO traffic through Googles Rich Results and Rich Snippets

The Lamp Goods

So thrilled!
One of our listings had a rich snippet within a week of installing the JSON-LD app. AND... the CTR on Google Search Console went from 5.9 to 29.4% on this item. Woohoo!
That is REALLY exciting! :)
Thanks Eric for doing what you do.
Jann from TheLampGoods.com

Evilrpm

Structure data is very inportant and reccomend to use . Eric nice guy with big expirience but he need more people in team to not have delays. Anyway thanks and best regards.evilrpm

June 17, 2019

I'm a bit confused. We've emailed back and forth at least a dozen times and I've responded to every one of your emails, many of which you replied to.

You have Rich Results from JSON-LD for SEO. When you emailed in January about two weeks after installing you had 20 products in Google, none with Rich Results. Now almost 6 months later you have 694 products in Google, 49 of the first 60 have Rich Results (about 80%) and they continue through dozens of pages.

There are no product reviews on your website, so there are no reviews to show to Google. Once you collect customer reviews in your product reviews app, then they'll be available to JSON-LD for SEO and be able to be formatted for Google.

If you have further questions, please email me. I answer support every weekday, typically within a few hours.

BeautifulBagsEtc

This is exactly the app I was hoping to find since rich snippets, structured data and schema.org were a complete mystery to me. Eric's tech support is incredible. I've never known anyone to be so helpful and prompt. I purchased the premium plan and holy cow it is SO worth it!!

Mandaue Foam

I can't express and tell what's better than best. This app really help us achieve and have a well defined digital footprint on search engines. I will recommend you guys to avail the Plus version since there is really a major +.

Mille Sourire

Wow, I am blown away. I don't really write too many reviews but this app takes it home. I've been struggling with Google Merchant Center trying to get my structured data to be valid and compliant until I came across Eric's magic machine. Really happy with its performance and results. Took the stresses and problems I've had over a week at the instance I threw my one-time fee at him. Thanks Eric, keep up the amazing work. can't wait to see how it performs with Google Ads. Cheers.

Please + Thanks

This app was very simple to install and Eric provided outstanding customer service. Highly recommend.

Predator Cycling

This is a great app and the support is amazing! We have had great results using this on our site. Highly recommend this SEO app

DopeBoo

Can't say enough about Eric - developer of this app. He's super attentive, and helpful and almost always available to lend a hand.

Katie Doodle

Excellent! Worked like a charm! Really easy to setup. No additional costs or gotchas. Lifelong updates + 1 time purchase = 5 stars

Moto Loot

Absolutely amazing app and app developer! Our products now really stand out in the google search results. 100% recommend this app for anyone serious about ecom!