JSON‑LD for SEO

JSON‑LD for SEO

by Little Stream Software

Get SEO traffic through Googles Rich Results and Rich Snippets

J.D. Gifts

I am extremely happy with this app and support staff! They fixed a bug on my site before I even installed their app! Results showing after just one week! WOW! Automatically updates. Well worth the money!

Morale Patch® Armory

Great App, Great Service, and Great Value. You can't ask for much more than that. Eric is a wizard and a professional.

Bloom Audio

You get what you pay for. Eric provides great service. We began seeing Rich Results in about 2 weeks.

Petits Rituels

I couldn't rate Eric (the founder) and the app high enough. From the moment I interacted with Eric before buying the app, the response has been amazing. He has provided me with answers that gave me full confidence in him and the JSON-LD for SEO app. He was able to identify where my current issues were and supported me in fixing these issues before installing the app. I know there's a free app out there but don't bother with that. The $299 investment is well worth it. And you know what, I can already see after 2 weeks my 5-star review snippets in Google and I know that it has brought me some sales as I can see that in my Google Analytics. Really worth the investment if you're serious about your SEO.

Trivoshop

This is a super cool feature that everyone needs to take advantage of. Google indexing with rich content is the way to go. Looking forward to the results!

Pres

Every store NEEDS this app! App developer is great to work with. responds promptly and is very helpful.

Holley Day

Eric has been extremely helpful and responsive to all requests during the installation of the app for my website. He's gone above and beyond, is easy to deal with and provides sound advice.

Nodeform

It has been just over a week after I installed the app and already have a couple of pages with rich snippets show up. That's much quicker than I expected. Thanks! Looking forward to increasing my search traffic this holiday season.

Global Seafoods North America

New update from support: "You are welcome to continue the use of my app, however I will no longer be responding to your emails. If that does not suit you, you are welcome to uninstall and remove the code." You shall think twice before you pay $299

Replay to UpDate 4 December, 2019:
I still have Schema issue, for some Theme you need customise it, if anybody will have the same issue watch this video, since you will have zero support from support https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uZSBWuwkrM.

Also I used different app on my other web site to install JSON, the same issue they fixed in 48 hours. I don't know why, but Sitelinks searchbox with different up App I have already 38 valid pages with this app only 1.

Thank you for your replay. However I sent you scenn short, which indicate your app create warning. I check few website of my competitors, which in sero point inn Google, they don't have any warning, meaning till I will be clean, nothing will change my possition in Google rancking. It may be good app, which shall improve your SEO, but at the same time you shall expect few erros and warning, which you may have after installation. When you buy app, not thing said about conflicting app. I paid $299 for app and $500 to third party to clean old codes. It was not bad, at least I did a lot of cleaning and improvments. However I still have one waring, which according to Google testing tool come from JSON-LD for SEO. App developer give very interesting replay "not apply to your type of business".
Just let you know, you may ask if app apply to your type (shopity store) business before install and buy it.

October 25, 2019

Update December 4th, 2019

This store received Rich Results 11 days after installing, the majority including the product review data.

Now about 45 days after installing about 96% of their products have Rich Results showing the reviews, prices, and product availability (the most complete style Google awards).

- - -

October 25th reply:

It's unfortunate that after 26 emails back and forth, you still feel this way.

Your review is missing some important details:

1. There was preexisting code from another app and your theme had errors before you installed JSON-LD for SEO.

After installing my app four days ago, I personally reviewed your store and recommended that you remove the other app as it was harming your SEO and would cause a conflict in Google.

2. After you uninstalled the other app, all of the data from JSON-LD for SEO was and has continued working as expected.

3. You repeatedly asked why an optional 'review' field was missing in the data (your warning you mentioned in your review). I informed you that it is not used on Shopify stores as it is for review websites such as reviewing a movie or a restaurant.

I also informed you that if you tried to use that 'review' field, Google would reclassify or penalize your store for misusing that field and reviews. I shared links to Google's documentation that says the same thing and provided you an example of where it has happened to another Shopify store.

You ignored my responses and advice.

4. At no point did I tell you to clean any old code except for uninstalling the app in #1 which should have been performed by that app's support for free. It's also truly unfortunate that you spent $500 for a third party to clean old codes in your store, that was NOT from my advice and is unrelated to my app.

Perhaps in time, you'll feel more comfortable with my advice instead.

Iron Tanks

We originally installed this app about 4 months ago in the hope to get our structured data sorted given the limitations most themes have on this front.

It has taken some time for our results to reappear, but we're getting there bit by bit.

What I do have to say is that, aside from the app itself being a brilliant addition to your webstore - Eric is one of the best communicators i've ever dealt with across a 10 year period of using Shopify.

He responds to emails promptly. He responds to emails with detail. Eric goes above and beyond - you're not only getting a solution to your structured data problem, but you're also getting an education along the way.

With so many cogs involved in running a business - it can be overwhelming dealing with every little issue and trying to have profundity in every single arena. If every developer conducted themselves in the manner that Eric did - we'd all be much, much better off.

Thanks Eric,