JSON‑LD for SEO

JSON‑LD for SEO

by Little Stream Software

Get SEO traffic through Googles Rich Results and Rich Snippets

განვადებით ყიდვა, ფასდაკლება, იაფად, გარანტია, ინტერნეტ მაღაზია უფასო მიტანით მთელ საქართველოში

Great App, with the best support.

I am using it for more than 6 months already and have seen 500-550% increase in impressions of google snippets.

Diyshop.co.za

Full 10* Reveiw
Good app works wonders.
Adds value to SEO
Google now pickup Reveiws from other websites that have the same product.

Deep Sleeps

This app really helped! Well worth the money as it’s all automatic so after it’s installed I didn’t have to do anything!

Art in Coins

Super easy installation. Once in place, I resubmitted sitemaps to Google and Bing and found rich snippets in search results within just a couple days. Can't quantify any increase in search related traffic just yet, but everything seems to be working flawlessly. It's going to be well worth the basic plan rate many times over I suspect. Eric also provides additional tips and insights across many different subjects via his email newsletter. Will likely be very informative and helpful for most store owners.

Thank you, Art in Coins.

Expert Toolkit

This is a great app, that is having an impact on our traffic and search appearance already. The personal hands-on support from the creator is great.

Linenly

It is the best purchase decision I've made for my Shopify store so far. Eric is a really nice person and professional in his field. He is always trying to solve my problems with his 5-star customer support. From this point, you can actually tell the difference between a 5-star app and 4.5-star app.

Go Bloom & Glow

Awesome app! Started seeing results within just one week. Eric was very helpful and I must say, really an expert in his field.

MadeOn Skin Care

I first heard about this app through an active, paid Facebook group I'm in that's all about marketing. I took their word for it and bought the app. I'm still fairly new to the app but in the meantime, I totally appreciate how I'm educated about SEO with their occasional emails. I clicked on one, which led me to a wealth of information that I started learning from. Their support team is awesome - I was able to figure out how to restructure my out of stock items so it will help me with SEO rather than hurt me. I'm excited to learn more about this great tool, and to watch how it helps my store.

One Fine Secret

It is not easy to see the results before and after any SEO app installation. I guess anything to do with SEO is tough and takes time so this review isn't for the effectiveness of the this app. However, Eric is very responsive and helpful and this app is only one off purchase so I give a 5 to Eric's service and affordability of the app.

Foods Alive Inc.

This app is pretty great so far. We started to see rich-snippet google results within a week. Highly recommended!