JSON‑LD for SEO

JSON‑LD for SEO

by Little Stream Software

Get SEO traffic through Googles Rich Results and Rich Snippets

CastleWare Baby

I'm thrilled so far! I signed up in March and a month later rich snippets started to appear. I'm so excited and relieved to have this work done for my site...and so affordably. Eric really makes the whole experience so low stress and he continues to give great service and insights. I highly recommend

Fresh Patch

Very happy with this app and the customer service! Definitely worth the cost. Would highly recommend :)

Chance Loves

After setting up my Shopify store without using a developer, it felt like I could do anything! Until I started reading about Schema mark up, Rich Snippets, Rich Results, etc... Typically when reading blogs and watching YouTube videos on the subjects, it will give me clarification. But in this case... I was lost, and became more lost. Knowing however how important it is for SEO, I went searching for an App.

The price of the JSON LD for SEO App is definitely a little steep, but well worth it if you just want something to work automatically, and have it work well.

Google changes things on a monthly basis it seems like, so to have Eric the App developer watch out for that, and adjust things when they need it, is another reason why the App is well worth the one time fee.

In my store's case it took a couple of months for the rich result and snippets to show up, but that was all up to Google. Eric had already warned me for that, sometimes it takes a week and sometimes up to 3 months, which is out of his control. But now all working, it's already made a big difference.

On top of all that, Eric's support has been tremendous. He sends out Newsletters on a daily basis with great info, and encourages anybody to ask questions about anything that's store- and its success related. Eric knows a lot, so besides all the Json Ld stuff, he's provided me with great knowledge and advice, and sends his replies the same or next day!
Can't beat the App and the Support!

Anna S.
Chance Loves

Animals Matter, Inc.

This is by far, the BEST app for SEO, Rich Snippets, Traffic, oh and if you need support....the best customer service and support to match the quality of this app! This app has had a Huge Impact on our Google Presence and should not be overlooked. Give this app a try and let it work it's magic.....We did and we couldn't be Happier!!

Uprising Food, Inc.

His email list alone is worth the price. No clue if the app is actually helping but I'm assuming so!

Number Six

Eric and his team are great! Always happy to help you. He also does an excellent job in keeping the app regularly updated to ensure it works perfectly. Would highly recommend this app.

Rush Creek Vintage

I was looking for an app to help me with SEO with a one time fee. A+++ communication/results so far!

Fleet Sheets

Lots of results from the original plan so I opted for the upgrade. Seems to be doing a lot for my SEO!

Double Your WDW

Installed JSON-LD after getting some warnings from Google about my structured data. It Just Worked. There was no code and no support needed. About a week later, rich snippets were displaying in search results. I’m thrilled by this investment in click-through rate. Thanks, Eric!

Painting with Diamonds

Three weeks ago I opened a shop in Shopify, and a week later, I bought this excellent application. In just two weeks I started seeing some of my products on Google, and the best part is that I've already had some sales (without any ads). Also, my page is improving Google positions, and I’m sure it will be on the first pages soon. The truth is that I recommend everyone to trust JSON-LD for SEO. It's not a cheap application, but it gives me the peace of mind that behind the application, behind my store, there are experts in Google Rich Results who advise me on how to improve my store to get better on Google and they work to get it.