JSON‑LD for SEO

Great App! Thanks!
Sue
Jacqui's Preemie Pride

Rogue Hydro Llc

Easily inserts the code with no issues. While it doesn't guarantee search engines will use it, having both JSON and rich snippets will help ensure product data is pulled as easy as possible. Super easy implementation and well worth the one-time charge.

Ku Chiku

Great app, easy install. Works well, and does what it advertises. A steal at $49, no recurring app fees! Will recommend.

Organic Wine Club

Guys, it is a no brainer! You get almost instant tweak with your store, and instead of time consuming and risky process of hiring a freelancer these guys are already done this for you. Top tip: if you have any warnings, simply drop them a line. Gavin helped us a lot by editing some bits of code, so thanks a lot for that and we truly hope that their business goes from strength to strength!

Textualtees

This app and the people behind it are great. Gavin helped us fix a problem we had with pricing not showing up on google and did it at lightning speed. Glad we purchased this.

Pix Gifts

Very easy setup! I like that its a one time fee

Mfi Medical Equipment Inc

Great service! Highly recommended to anyone that is considering schema markup – which should be everyone!

Gleaming Monkey

Fantastic service from Gavin at Disco. I loaded the App no problem. I checked to see what Google now saw through the Google Structured Data Tool it alerted me to a couple of issues. I contacted support Gavin responded quickly pointed the error was with the coding of my theme he jumped in fixed it for no charge. Gavin, I hope you get a lot more customers just by your service you deserve it not to mention the great app you have put together. :)

You've put a big smile on the monkey's face!

Vapmonster

A simple and hassle free service Thanks

Rock N Learn

Excellent app and support. Developer is happy to assist with addition of other metadata in a timely and cost effective manner. Highly recommended for all!