JSON‑LD for SEO

JSON‑LD for SEO

by Little Stream Software

Get SEO traffic through Googles Rich Results and Rich Snippets

Rock N Learn

Excellent app and support. Developer is happy to assist with addition of other metadata in a timely and cost effective manner. Highly recommended for all!

Outerbankscrafts

Great App and even better support! I had a small issue upon installation...emailed support and had it fixed within 20 minutes. Amazing!

Jonesproperties

This app was a real time saver for our rental properties website: https://jonesproperties.biz. With so many properties it made our job easier and made sure that our customers could find us easily

Logo It For Less

One click install, only a one-time $49 charge, and it works perfectly. This app is money well spent.

Thanks,
Logo It For Less!

Uniqcyclesounds

Great and easy to use app. Sets up structured data for Google search results without needing to know all the code. Ran in to an issue with an update and support took care of it quickly. Great app and service!

Valueforyourmoney Co Il

A new idea for Shopify. You buy the app, once, and gets service-and an excellent one- always. Besides the fact that it is a great addition, work without that you need to do anything... I really like this Wordpress-like service. No monthly payments for a stupid line of code...

Dusted 333

Everything looks like it is working. I re-checked on my own through google developers. Definitely worth the $49 - Save me many many hours! Now just need to wait and see if it boosts my traffic.

Omnigeneius

Priced well.

Nice App - seems like a essential tool that would help ranking and the way forward in providing Structured Data to Search enginers - Install was smooth and support was Quick to respond and check the App worked well.

Regards,
Shalin Pinto

Omni GENEius
"Something brewing innovatively while making Joy for all" A unique nine product Launch for a solid cause. Board Games, Toys, Creative Apps, something for all.

1 2 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 Next