JSON‑LD for SEO

JSON‑LD for SEO

by Ilana Davis LLC

Get SEO traffic through Googles Rich Results and Rich Snippets

Be Kind Botanicals, Inc.

I've only had the app for a short time so it's a bit early to see SEO results. However, Eric has been great about sending SEO tips, letting me know when my rich snippets are available and even let me know my products are showing up with images as well.

I'll review again in three months and six months after the app has had more time to build SEO.

Lilly Ds DIY Craft Supplies

I would give this 10 stars if I could. Eric's support is swift and extremely easy to follow. He actually took the time to tell me about some mistakes I had made that would have a negative impact on my google SEO. This app put me at the top of search results quickly. Easily the best money I have ever spent on any app.

CastleWare Baby

I'm thrilled so far! I signed up in March and a month later rich snippets started to appear. I'm so excited and relieved to have this work done for my site...and so affordably. Eric really makes the whole experience so low stress and he continues to give great service and insights. I highly recommend

Fresh Patch

Very happy with this app and the customer service! Definitely worth the cost. Would highly recommend :)

Chance Loves

After setting up my Shopify store without using a developer, it felt like I could do anything! Until I started reading about Schema mark up, Rich Snippets, Rich Results, etc... Typically when reading blogs and watching YouTube videos on the subjects, it will give me clarification. But in this case... I was lost, and became more lost. Knowing however how important it is for SEO, I went searching for an App.

The price of the JSON LD for SEO App is definitely a little steep, but well worth it if you just want something to work automatically, and have it work well.

Google changes things on a monthly basis it seems like, so to have Eric the App developer watch out for that, and adjust things when they need it, is another reason why the App is well worth the one time fee.

In my store's case it took a couple of months for the rich result and snippets to show up, but that was all up to Google. Eric had already warned me for that, sometimes it takes a week and sometimes up to 3 months, which is out of his control. But now all working, it's already made a big difference.

On top of all that, Eric's support has been tremendous. He sends out Newsletters on a daily basis with great info, and encourages anybody to ask questions about anything that's store- and its success related. Eric knows a lot, so besides all the Json Ld stuff, he's provided me with great knowledge and advice, and sends his replies the same or next day!
Can't beat the App and the Support!

Anna S.
Chance Loves

Animals Matter, Inc.

This is by far, the BEST app for SEO, Rich Snippets, Traffic, oh and if you need support....the best customer service and support to match the quality of this app! This app has had a Huge Impact on our Google Presence and should not be overlooked. Give this app a try and let it work it's magic.....We did and we couldn't be Happier!!

Uprising Food, Inc.

His email list alone is worth the price. No clue if the app is actually helping but I'm assuming so!

Number Six

Eric and his team are great! Always happy to help you. He also does an excellent job in keeping the app regularly updated to ensure it works perfectly. Would highly recommend this app.

Rush Creek Vintage

I was looking for an app to help me with SEO with a one time fee. A+++ communication/results so far!

Fleet Sheets

Lots of results from the original plan so I opted for the upgrade. Seems to be doing a lot for my SEO!