JSON‑LD for SEO

JSON‑LD for SEO

by Little Stream Software

Get SEO traffic through Googles Rich Results and Rich Snippets

Morale Patch® Armory

Great App, Great Service, and Great Value. You can't ask for much more than that. Eric is a wizard and a professional.

Bloom Audio

You get what you pay for. Eric provides great service. We began seeing Rich Results in about 2 weeks.

Petits Rituels

I couldn't rate Eric (the founder) and the app high enough. From the moment I interacted with Eric before buying the app, the response has been amazing. He has provided me with answers that gave me full confidence in him and the JSON-LD for SEO app. He was able to identify where my current issues were and supported me in fixing these issues before installing the app. I know there's a free app out there but don't bother with that. The $299 investment is well worth it. And you know what, I can already see after 2 weeks my 5-star review snippets in Google and I know that it has brought me some sales as I can see that in my Google Analytics. Really worth the investment if you're serious about your SEO.

Trivoshop

This is a super cool feature that everyone needs to take advantage of. Google indexing with rich content is the way to go. Looking forward to the results!

Pres

Every store NEEDS this app! App developer is great to work with. responds promptly and is very helpful.

Holley Day

Eric has been extremely helpful and responsive to all requests during the installation of the app for my website. He's gone above and beyond, is easy to deal with and provides sound advice.

Nodeform

It has been just over a week after I installed the app and already have a couple of pages with rich snippets show up. That's much quicker than I expected. Thanks! Looking forward to increasing my search traffic this holiday season.

Iron Tanks

We originally installed this app about 4 months ago in the hope to get our structured data sorted given the limitations most themes have on this front.

It has taken some time for our results to reappear, but we're getting there bit by bit.

What I do have to say is that, aside from the app itself being a brilliant addition to your webstore - Eric is one of the best communicators i've ever dealt with across a 10 year period of using Shopify.

He responds to emails promptly. He responds to emails with detail. Eric goes above and beyond - you're not only getting a solution to your structured data problem, but you're also getting an education along the way.

With so many cogs involved in running a business - it can be overwhelming dealing with every little issue and trying to have profundity in every single arena. If every developer conducted themselves in the manner that Eric did - we'd all be much, much better off.

Thanks Eric,
Sam
Iron Tanks Gym Gear

PlusbyDesign.com

Installed this app last week and already seeing results. Eric is really amazing with support - responds right away. He even monitored the progress for me and sent an update to let me know my rich snippets were already showing up in Google. Highly recommend!

Henderson Garden Supply

Well worth the money and quick results. Wish I had added this app earlier. Did everything it said it would and much quicker than expected.