JSON‑LD for SEO

JSON‑LD for SEO

by Ilana Davis LLC

Get SEO traffic through Googles Rich Results and Rich Snippets

Nodeform

It has been just over a week after I installed the app and already have a couple of pages with rich snippets show up. That's much quicker than I expected. Thanks! Looking forward to increasing my search traffic this holiday season.

Iron Tanks

We originally installed this app about 4 months ago in the hope to get our structured data sorted given the limitations most themes have on this front.

It has taken some time for our results to reappear, but we're getting there bit by bit.

What I do have to say is that, aside from the app itself being a brilliant addition to your webstore - Eric is one of the best communicators i've ever dealt with across a 10 year period of using Shopify.

He responds to emails promptly. He responds to emails with detail. Eric goes above and beyond - you're not only getting a solution to your structured data problem, but you're also getting an education along the way.

With so many cogs involved in running a business - it can be overwhelming dealing with every little issue and trying to have profundity in every single arena. If every developer conducted themselves in the manner that Eric did - we'd all be much, much better off.

Thanks Eric,
Sam
Iron Tanks Gym Gear

PlusbyDesign.com

Installed this app last week and already seeing results. Eric is really amazing with support - responds right away. He even monitored the progress for me and sent an update to let me know my rich snippets were already showing up in Google. Highly recommend!

Henderson Garden Supply

Well worth the money and quick results. Wish I had added this app earlier. Did everything it said it would and much quicker than expected.

Binoid CBD

Within eight days I had rich snippets for review stars, review count, price, and stock. Eric has been amazing with responding to questions and issues from previous SEO apps, ensuring that everything on the backend looks good for SEO purposes. Not everyone will get the rich snippets so quickly, google has been kind to us, but it does work.

Frank & Georgia

JSON-LD is well worth the investment. We started seeing rich results within about 5-6 weeks. Then, recently Google came out with new Rich Results rules and updates, and I wasn't worried at all because I knew Eric would make sure everything was updated accordingly. Total peace of mind.

4yourdog

very easy to use. works perfect and I saw the result nearly in no time in Google. you get very fast an answer from the developer. I recommend this app. www4yourdog.ch

Annalise Jewellery

Im 99% sure this was worth doing haha.. I think its because I find google search results hard to find by making searches and seeing our actual products. pages don't seem to show the stars.. support is always good. used on our site www.annalise.co.uk

Painteye

Worth every penny. Eric is phenomenal. Saw a drastic increase in traffic within a month. I will continue to do business with this company for a long time.

Aroma Addiction

Brilliant app. I have no idea about coding so takes all the pressure off me trying to work it all out. Best app for improving SEO results. Thank you JSON-LD for the great work!