JSON‑LD for SEO

JSON‑LD for SEO

by Little Stream Software

Get SEO traffic through Googles Rich Results and Rich Snippets

Game Room Shop

Great app. Easy to use. I love the automation.

As others have said. Eric offers phenomenal support.

PLAYBOY

FINALLY a solid SEO solution! JSON-LD is a hassle free SEO app that works well with superb customer support.

Garden statuary in USA

Great Customer Service, Eric Always answers all my questions. I have the app for less than a month and I see the increase of visits to my site.
I recommend 100%

Stars and Stripes Lighting

This app is absolutely worth every penny. Our orgranic traffic has increased immensely since installing this application. Some of the categories that were struggling to rank well are now performing better than ever. The support has been amazing too, thanks for developing such a great app!

Holiday

10/10 This really helped our SEO. A low maintenance, intuitive solution. Customer service is A++++++

CanningCrafts

I installed JSON-LD & had some updated rich snippets showing about a week later. My shop already had some structured data, but it was limited & only the reviews were showing. So now I have prices & availability showing for some of my listings now too. I had a few questions about the app, before & after the purchase. Eric was very prompt & thorough when answering me. I'm not sure what all goes into programming structured data, but I know I wasn't up to doing it myself. So it's great that I could just install this & be done with it. And it sounds great that I won't have to do anything on my own in the future too! I’ve also gone through Eric’s website to read his helpful blog posts & daily email newsletters. I’ve learned a number of things so far, so I appreciate Eric’s insights!

განვადებით ყიდვა, ფასდაკლება, იაფად, გარანტია, ინტერნეტ მაღაზია უფასო მიტანით მთელ საქართველოში

Great App, with the best support.

I am using it for more than 6 months already and have seen 500-550% increase in impressions of google snippets.

Diyshop.co.za

Full 10* Reveiw
Good app works wonders.
Adds value to SEO
Google now pickup Reveiws from other websites that have the same product.

Deep Sleeps

This app really helped! Well worth the money as it’s all automatic so after it’s installed I didn’t have to do anything!

Art in Coins

Super easy installation. Once in place, I resubmitted sitemaps to Google and Bing and found rich snippets in search results within just a couple days. Can't quantify any increase in search related traffic just yet, but everything seems to be working flawlessly. It's going to be well worth the basic plan rate many times over I suspect. Eric also provides additional tips and insights across many different subjects via his email newsletter. Will likely be very informative and helpful for most store owners.

Thank you, Art in Coins.