JSON‑LD for SEO

JSON‑LD for SEO

by Ilana Davis LLC

Get SEO traffic through Googles Rich Results and Rich Snippets

ljbyourhome

Everything looks awesome so far. I'm on Google. Nice Job. My products are showing up just the way I want them too, to catch people's attention to come to my site. Now I just need some buyers to go with it. people visit the site but do not buy. I can not figure it out. I need buyers . I don't need to keep paying google. for clicks with no conversions

SIMPLYWORKOUT

Always an email away to help with the tough questions! Eric knows his stuff - I definitely recommend. Thanks again.

Curated Tree

Great app. Easy to install. Can't quantify any increase in search-related traffic just yet, but everything seems to be working flawlessly and best of all Eric offers great support, definitely an A+++

Delta Strom

Very good application. I think is the best. Very good support. very good information from developer . It's worth buying.

Cajun Crate & Supply

This has helped me with Google's Rich Snippets! I chose this app because it was a one time fee but it also works with Judge.me reviews. However, Eric has already proven to be so helpful with additional support or questions. Would recommend to ANY E-commerce store.

Takeout Kit

Super fast results! I think we hit a new record but it only took 3 days for our structured product review data to show up in Google results. Very responsive founder/support when I wanted to verify that everything was set up correctly. I wish I had done this years ago. Close your eyes and approve the one-time charge - you won't regret your decision!

June 21, 2019

You're correct, your 3 days from install to Rich Results beat the previous record of 6 days. You should take some credit yourself as Google likes Shopify stores with high-quality content and customer reviews.

My Fancy Dress

Fantastic app for rich snippets and amazing follow up information at no extra cost. Highly recommend

Protected Trust

This is more than just an app, its a service with expertise. I feel like I gain another person to our team.

Royal Essence AU

Was working within a week. Worth the money, I have already told several people about it. Love the fact that i can change theme and then simply click a button to add in SEO friendly code.

Mutt Pack Outfitters

Already seeing results! Absolutely love how available Eric is when it comes to answering SEO questions. He has some great advice on top of the service.