JSON‑LD for SEO

JSON‑LD for SEO

by Little Stream Software

Get SEO traffic through Googles Rich Results and Rich Snippets

TELEGRAMI-BRZOJAVI.EU

I have no idea about improvement thanx to this app. So can you
make some review about ma page and give me feedback how much your app helped me
thx

July 13, 2020

Hey there, you have dozens of Rich Results in Google which you've had since July of last year when we were emailing back and forth about it.

If you want to see details or have any other questions, you can email me inside the app or on this page with the Get Support link. That's the best way to get support because I can't attach any links or screenshots here into Shopify's reviews.

Grip Clean

Didn't work with our currently installed theme file for our store. It did install some coding on the backend but wasn't a complete plug and play like we were hoping. Still have to hire a coder to finish the project. Just wish we would have known it may not work 100% upfront.

Artisan Bound Llc

Middle ground for us right now, not worse but certainly no better. I will adjust review as things change (better or worse). Cost of $70 for what it is suppose to do is reasonable, but results will come or not in time.