JSON‑LD for SEO

JSON‑LD for SEO

by Ilana Davis LLC

Get SEO traffic through Googles Rich Results and Rich Snippets

LaLa Confetti

So glad I went ahead with this app. It was recommended by a Shopify Expert and I otherwise wouldn't have found it because this stuff is so far out of my comfort zone. Ilana does a fantastic job communicating what is happening with the rich results. She also gives some other great tips for SEO as well.

October 8, 2021

Glad you've found both the app and advice valuable. Thanks so much for this review and I'm forever grateful to the expert who referred you. You're doing a great job and can't wait to see your store grow.

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions that come up.

Patio Fever

Great app for adding rich snippets to your search results. Does what it is supposed to. Quick and personable support. Recommend!

September 20, 2021

Hey there, thank you so much and I'm happy you've found value in both the app and support. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions.

christinestyleevents

This app is a must have on every shopify store. I'm very happy with customer support. Rich Results are essential to be seen on Google search, thanks to this app I get it quite easy.

September 16, 2021

I'm so glad you found this process to be so seamless. Thanks for the review and your kind words.

Southern Plains Photography

Everything about this app is easy. Installation was literally a one button click. Ilana provides awesome support with guidance on SEO and while monitoring for rich results, giving updates along the way. Started seeing rich results in searches within two weeks. The one time charge may seem steep at first, but it's worth every penny because it saves me tons of time by not having to work on structured data, and of course, provides better visibility and more informational results for the prospective customer.

September 2, 2021

Thank you for your review and congrats on your success! I'm so happy you've gotten value both out of the app and from my emails.

Please let me know if you have any questions in the future.

Rust Design Co.

Effective, educational and great support! 5 Stars from us. This app has met and surpassed all of our expectations <3

August 30, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to write this glowing review. Glad to hear you've found the app and service have exceeded your expectations.

If you have any questions that come up in the future, don't hesitate to ask.

Thulisa Naturals

I love the personal support and the app works my rich results showed up within 2 weeks. It has saved me a lot of time and money.

August 25, 2021

I'm so happy to have helped and love that it saved you time & money! Thanks for the review!

Pulvis Art Urns

Awesome app! Excellent customer service, with very detailed explaination of everything you need. Definetely recommend it!

August 25, 2021

You are so kind to leave this review and I'm more than happy to answer any questions you have. It was great to see your results so quickly.

Competitors Outlet

Great app. Recommended by some fellow colleagues in the SEO space. I'm happy to purchase this and know I can rest easy about using JSON-LD.

August 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and glad you are happy with the results. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions in the future.

MyPartsSite.com

A solid, must-have app with excellent support! Have been using the app for some years and it's always reliable.

August 24, 2021

It's been a pleasure working with you over the years. Thank you so much for your kind words and continued support!

In Stitches Soft Furnishings

Great support and continual contact from Ilana. It has worked quickly to get rich results on Google for our website.

July 30, 2021

I'm so happy to hear this. Thanks so much for the review and glad to see you got results so quickly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43