JSON‑LD for SEO

Developer
Ilana Davis LLC
4.9
November 30, 2022

I have been waiting for results and am beginning to see our top products with the rich snippets and is showing good results with ranking. on a few of the top products we were pages 2 and 3 and now on page 1. Ilana has also been so helpful and clearly an expert at SEO. This is a great app with great support.

Mukha Yoga
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Ilana Davis LLC replied December 1, 2022

That's so awesome to hear that you're seeing the impact that Rich Results can have on your store. It's been my pleasure to help and happy to answer any other questions you may have. Thank you for your review!

November 30, 2022

I've been using JSON-LD for many of my shopify stores. Love the pricing and Ilana is always so helpful. This is a must for every shopify store!

Korea Ginseng Corp
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Ilana Davis LLC replied December 1, 2022

Thank you for your review and so glad the app has been helpful for all your stores. I appreciate your continued support. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

November 30, 2022

One of the best things we're done for our site. We heard about JSON-LD on a podcast and glad we listened.

Stryker E-Bikes
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Ilana Davis LLC replied November 30, 2022

I'm glad you listened to the podcast as well! It was great to see your Rich Results show up so quickly on Google. Thank you for the kind review and please reach out if you have any questions.

November 10, 2022

I have used this app for 3 years now and it has performed very well! Highly recommend it if you are looking to improve your SEO score start here.

Goldwingparts.com
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
Ilana Davis LLC replied November 10, 2022

Thank you for your review and your continued support over the years. We're here to help if you need anything.

November 9, 2022

I did not post this review until have used it for several year and i am seeing good results with my website ranking

RiyadhDress
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
Ilana Davis LLC replied November 9, 2022

Thanks so much for your review and glad to see that the app has helped you over the years. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.