JSON‑LD for SEO

JSON‑LD for SEO

by Little Stream Software

Increase organic SEO traffic through Google's Rich Results

Holiday

10/10 This really helped our SEO. A low maintenance, intuitive solution. Customer service is A++++++

CanningCrafts

I installed JSON-LD & had some updated rich snippets showing about a week later. My shop already had some structured data, but it was limited & only the reviews were showing. So now I have prices & availability showing for some of my listings now too. I had a few questions about the app, before & after the purchase. Eric was very prompt & thorough when answering me. I'm not sure what all goes into programming structured data, but I know I wasn't up to doing it myself. So it's great that I could just install this & be done with it. And it sounds great that I won't have to do anything on my own in the future too! I’ve also gone through Eric’s website to read his helpful blog posts & daily email newsletters. I’ve learned a number of things so far, so I appreciate Eric’s insights!

Lofthigher

For now, I would say that the best app ever... After two weeks, I can see the rich snippets, thanks again

განვადებით ყიდვა, ფასდაკლება, იაფად, გარანტია, ინტერნეტ მაღაზია უფასო მიტანით მთელ საქართველოში

Great App, with the best support.

I am using it for more than 6 months already and have seen 500-550% increase in impressions of google snippets.

Diyshop.co.za

Good app works wonders.
Adds value to SEO
Google now pickup Reveiws from other websites that have the same product.

Deep Sleeps

This app really helped! Well worth the money as it’s all automatic so after it’s installed I didn’t have to do anything!

Art in Coins

Super easy installation. Once in place, I resubmitted sitemaps to Google and Bing and found rich snippets in search results within just a couple days. Can't quantify any increase in search related traffic just yet, but everything seems to be working flawlessly. It's going to be well worth the basic plan rate many times over I suspect. Eric also provides additional tips and insights across many different subjects via his email newsletter. Will likely be very informative and helpful for most store owners.

Thank you, Art in Coins.

Expert Toolkit

This is a great app, that is having an impact on our traffic and search appearance already. The personal hands-on support from the creator is great.

Linenly

It is the best purchase decision I've made for my Shopify store so far. Eric is a really nice person and professional in his field. He is always trying to solve my problems with his 5-star customer support. From this point, you can actually tell the difference between a 5-star app and 4.5-star app.

Go Bloom & Glow

Awesome app! Started seeing results within just one week. Eric was very helpful and I must say, really an expert in his field.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32