JSON‑LD for SEO

JSON‑LD for SEO

by Little Stream Software

Get SEO traffic through Googles Rich Results and Rich Snippets

Bracelet Fantaisie

Great SEO application !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is very efficient and gives good results for my shop. Thanks

Infyssal

This is a great app. I installed it a little over a week ago and my rich results are already appearing in Google images. Eric has also been very helpful and constantly sends updates and tips. I definitely recommend this for every store.

Glitzy Secrets

We have been really impressed with this app and the excellent support from Eric. His knowledge is 1st class!

Paleo Treats®

Super support from Eric. Worked quickly. Installed on June 12th, Rich Results were showing June 25th. Foundational SEO made easy. Do it!

Ivanna Vape

This has been the best value and most worthwhile purchase for my store. Not only do you get the rich snippets, Eric also sends the most informative emails on how to get the most out of your seo work.
I was concerned about the huge amount upfront but would pay double now i know how valuable it is to the success on my store.

West Ninth Vintage

This is a must-have for all Shopify stores.

We installed JON-LD for SEO more than 6 months ago to help resolve flakiness with Google Shopping. After about 40 days all of the errors were gone (except the ones we introduced ourselves) and our feed was working with no issue. And then new revenue started to appear - both an increase in organic and paid traffic which both yielded sales. Any questions we had along the way were quickly answered by Eric.

AmbrogioShoes

Awesome! Helpful service too. A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Memory Building Company

A really simple transaction with no input required. Rich snippets appeared on my products within a week! I loved the free SEO content that they sent me later which has helped to kickstart the SEO for my store at www.membuilding.com. Eric really knows his stuff.

Fat Bass Tone

Eric has been outstanding. We have been seeing growth in our search traffic as well as having items come up as products in image search.

Beyond the above, he has been a big help both before and after I purchased the app integration with SEO questions that are well beyond the basics.

MOOD LENTILLES

The app works very well after some adjustments that we made on our website following Eric's guidelines.
Eric, the manager of the app, is very reactive, nice and helpful to set up the app. He also gave me some additional advice regarding the SEO and rich snippets of my website.
I am very satisfied and i really recommend this app !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39