JSON‑LD for SEO

Get SEO traffic through Googles Rich Results and Rich Snippets

$299 one-time charge

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Flora Designs Australia

Location Australia

This is a 10 star review for Ilana Davis of JSON-LD for SEO. Fantastic support and service from her, and also the best and comprehensive JSON-LD app for Shopify. Ilana answered all my questions promptly and has the ninja technical skills to give me the options that I need. Snippets started showing up shortly after installing the app. Don't go cheap with the other apps - get this JSON-LD for SEO and make the right investment for your business.

July 1, 2022

Though I responded via email, I had to thank you here as well. Congrats on the results and I'm happy to help in any way I can. Your review is very much appreciated.
- Ilana (ninja of all things technical)

IN YOUR FACE SKINCARE

I love the set-it-and-forget-it aspect of this App, and the support has been exceptional! Highly recommended.

June 14, 2022

I love that you love the set-it-and-forget-it aspect :)
Thanks so much for your review and glad to see the app has been so helpful for you over the years. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out.

LULU FURNITURE

Location Singapore

Ilana Davis provided me lots of useful advice before and after installing this app. The first Rich Results for my products in Google Image Search was seen 17 days after app installation.

June 10, 2022

It's wonderful to see your results so quickly. Thank you for your review and glad to hear the advice has been helpful for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions in the future.

Healthy Habitats

Location Australia

Such a brilliant app. 100% worth it. The support is next level, they always go above and beyond to help. I definitely recommend JSON-LD .

June 2, 2022

It has been my pleasure to help you on your journey. Thanks for this review.

trendzfair

Ilana is an amazing expert in SEO and her support is unmatched. The tool is a great asset too, in order to get more organic traffic and improve your google shopping campaigns.

May 20, 2022

It's been my pleasure. Thank you for your review and glad to see the app has helped to get you more traffic and improving your ads. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything.

Luca Collections

Location Australia

I used this app to improve search results and have rich results and within weeks was able to see results. Ilana was always very helpful and provides useful tips. Highly recommend it.

May 13, 2022

Love seeing results so quickly for you. Thanks very much again for your review and happy to be of service.

GudFur Ltd

If anyone is looking to enhance their Shopify website I can not recommend JSON-LD highly enough. I was having a few issues with Google and SEO tools not being able to identify my products correctly on my website. So I reached out to Ilana Davis to explore my options. I was so impressed by her advise which was not a hard sell that I purchased the app the next day and have not looked back since. Dont take my word for it, use all the Google tools and SEO tools available to see how your website is performing. Then add JSON-LD wait a few months and you will immediately start seeing results. Very happy with this app

May 2, 2022

Thank you so much for this review and it's great to hear your issues have all been resolved since installing JSON-LD for SEO. I look forward to seeing your store grow.

Elite Medical Australia

Location Australia

We are amazed by this APP! Ilana has been great in helping us to improve our SEO. Easy to use/manage, and the additional resources help you develop your SEO strategy further.

April 26, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out.

Worthwheels

This app started to show results in search engines we hope this will translate into sales. We love the support we receive from them. Ilana is wonderful we love the support and care we get and we would definitely go for other services they may offer. Highly recommended!

April 21, 2022

Love to see results for such a fun store. It is my absolute pleasure to help. Thanks so much for your review and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

ePothex

Ilana is amazing! We were struggling to see rich results for quite a while and tried a bunch of options, including a number of free ones. She got it done the first go around. You get what you pay for. Thank you! This app is so worth it.

April 15, 2022

Thank you for your review and kind words. It's always great to see results so quickly and I'm glad to hear that JSON-LD for SEO worked for you when other apps didn't. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46