JSON‑LD for SEO

JSON‑LD for SEO

by Ilana Davis LLC

Get SEO traffic through Googles Rich Results and Rich Snippets

Campmor

We absolutely love this app and the results it's given us.
We had a lot of questions and Ilana got back to us with all the answers very quickly. We highly recommend this app and everything it does for your SEO!

May 28, 2021

Always more than happy to help, Trish! Thanks so much for the review.
- Ilana

Summit maple farm

Amazing support from the developer. They contacted me right away and explained to me what to expect and sent me a helpful guide on how to improve my website. You need to buy!

May 21, 2021

Thanks so much for your review and I'm grateful for your kind words. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to reach out.
- Ilana

Downtown

I've installed the app and in less than a month first results started to show. Eric has been very supportive and he's clear on what you might expect in terms of results and how long will it take to show results. I think this app is one of the fundamentals you should have installed in your store.

Harper Kendall

It's pretty good and has started showing rich results on our google images after about 10 days hopefully this will improve with time with more and better results.

Miroir-France

In my Opinion, the best app ever for structured data and great follow-up by a very able person. I obtained real results only after 1 week. very good job.

MamaMilla

Seriously! This is probably the best thing iv done for my store. If you care at all about rich snippets, get this app!
The support is almost instant and Eric is taking your inquiry serious and will give you advice you would normally pay an agency $$$ to get

Wellnesse

Great SEO app that got our schema data added and is helping our rankings. Easy to use and definitely recommended it!

Bedtribe

Great app! manage to see results in a short period of time and the team was very helpful with the timely updates!

cosmiccraftsfoils

Thanks Eric for the continued support and assistance. Prompt, clear, caring messaging and follow ups.
Cheer
Todd

Well Care Botanicals

Great little app. Easily installed and updated my schema perfectly. I now have accurate information and product reviews showing up perfectly on Google. As an added bonus, you get the founder Eric working and educating you on SEO and schema. Win Win!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42