JSON‑LD for SEO

JSON‑LD for SEO

by Little Stream Software

Increase organic SEO traffic through Google's Rich Results

A. Dodson's

Easy to install and support seems within easy reach. Clear and easy to understand tidbits are emailed regularly.

FrenchPressCoffee.com

Great app. It does what is should be. Google picked up changes withing 1 week. So we'll continue to use this app.

Sweat industry

Jason was very helpful and provided results within the first month. He is always available if I have any questions. Would definitely recommend.

Zutano

Super easy to install and already seeing some rich results after just one week. Best of all, the support is absolutely top notch! The app developer went above and beyond to answer a few questions I had. Really happy to have found this app!

Campus Classics

JSON-LD for SEO is a fantastic app. We saw rich snippets appearing in Google search results within 3 weeks of installing the application. It's super easy to install, and requires very little to no configuration. To put it simply, it just works. On top of that, Eric is fantastic to work with and is very responsive to emails with questions or suggestions. Highly recommend!!

Buttons For the People

Super job getting my listings on Google, I have complete confidence in Eric and his ability to optimize my listings for Google's new search algorithm. I've read some of the negative reviews and have to mention that SEO isn't easy for a reason, in order for Google to provide accurate search results you must properly describe your every item with genuine, unique keywords. Google's AI can detect listings that attempt to game the search results. Eric knows his stuff, his skills are specific and limited but that's why he gets great results. He has always been very helpful and polite when I've contacted him with questions.

Mark Ryden Canada

I came across Eric's app while searching the App Store. After reading the great reviews I decided to give it a try. The thing I liked most was the one time charge and the ability to get rich results.

Eric was prompt to my initial emails and answered all my questions. 5 star for customer service, which I strive for with my own business. Eric also took the time to email me personally to show how my rich results were already starting show 2 weeks in. So far his app works as suggested and I would recommend it to others.

He also sends out daily emails that make for great reads and are very informative.

Keep up the great work Eric

ljbyourhome

Everything looks awesome so far. I'm on Google. Nice Job. My products are showing up just the way I want them too, to catch people's attention to come to my site. Now I just need some buyers to go with it. people visit the site but do not buy. I can not figure it out. I need buyers . I don't need to keep paying google. for clicks with no conversions

SIMPLYWORKOUT

Always an email away to help with the tough questions! Eric knows his stuff - I definitely recommend. Thanks again.

Curated Tree

Great app. Easy to install. Can't quantify any increase in search-related traffic just yet, but everything seems to be working flawlessly and best of all Eric offers great support, definitely an A+++

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34