JSON‑LD for SEO

$399 one-time charge
Rating (4.9)
4.9
July 29, 2022

I put off installing this for a long time due to the high price but I finally decided to invest in it and I'm glad I did. Ilana is super hands on which I really appreciate and I love that it takes care of all the rich results setup for you which I've needed for a long ti,e/

Tiny Beast Designs
Time spent using app: 17 days
Ilana Davis LLC replied July 29, 2022

Thank you for your delightful review. I for one am glad you made the jump and it's wonderful to see your results. I look forward to seeing your site grow!

July 6, 2022

The best service with an app I have ever received. Another app I use incorrectly blame this app for a problem I was having (it turned out NOT to be this app). I emailed Llana, and she troubleshooted the issue and helped me fix the issue caused by a different app. Many people would just tell me to go talk to the development team at the app causing the problem, but she was immediately responsive, and helped me fix the issue. I truly appreciate it Llana, exceptional service!

Audacia Home
Time spent using app: 3 months
Ilana Davis LLC replied July 6, 2022

It was my pleasure to help solve the mystery. Thank you so much for your review and your kind words. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions.

July 1, 2022

This is a 10 star review for Ilana Davis of JSON-LD for SEO. Fantastic support and service from her, and also the best and comprehensive JSON-LD app for Shopify. Ilana answered all my questions promptly and has the ninja technical skills to give me the options that I need. Snippets started showing up shortly after installing the app. Don't go cheap with the other apps - get this JSON-LD for SEO and make the right investment for your business.

Flora Designs Australia
Time spent using app: 4 days
Ilana Davis LLC replied July 1, 2022

Though I responded via email, I had to thank you here as well. Congrats on the results and I'm happy to help in any way I can. Your review is very much appreciated.
- Ilana (ninja of all things technical)

June 14, 2022

I love the set-it-and-forget-it aspect of this App, and the support has been exceptional! Highly recommended.

IN YOUR FACE SKINCARE
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Ilana Davis LLC replied June 14, 2022

I love that you love the set-it-and-forget-it aspect :)
Thanks so much for your review and glad to see the app has been so helpful for you over the years. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out.

June 10, 2022

Ilana Davis provided me lots of useful advice before and after installing this app. The first Rich Results for my products in Google Image Search was seen 17 days after app installation.

LULU FURNITURE
Singapore
Time spent using app: 17 days
Ilana Davis LLC replied June 10, 2022

It's wonderful to see your results so quickly. Thank you for your review and glad to hear the advice has been helpful for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions in the future.

June 2, 2022

Such a brilliant app. 100% worth it. The support is next level, they always go above and beyond to help. I definitely recommend JSON-LD .

Healthy Habitats
Time spent using app: 8 months
Ilana Davis LLC replied June 2, 2022

It has been my pleasure to help you on your journey. Thanks for this review.

May 20, 2022

Ilana is an amazing expert in SEO and her support is unmatched. The tool is a great asset too, in order to get more organic traffic and improve your google shopping campaigns.

trendzfair
Time spent using app: 4 months
Ilana Davis LLC replied May 20, 2022

It's been my pleasure. Thank you for your review and glad to see the app has helped to get you more traffic and improving your ads. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything.

May 13, 2022

I used this app to improve search results and have rich results and within weeks was able to see results. Ilana was always very helpful and provides useful tips. Highly recommend it.

Luca Collections
Time spent using app: 15 days
Ilana Davis LLC replied May 13, 2022

Love seeing results so quickly for you. Thanks very much again for your review and happy to be of service.

May 2, 2022

If anyone is looking to enhance their Shopify website I can not recommend JSON-LD highly enough. I was having a few issues with Google and SEO tools not being able to identify my products correctly on my website. So I reached out to Ilana Davis to explore my options. I was so impressed by her advise which was not a hard sell that I purchased the app the next day and have not looked back since. Dont take my word for it, use all the Google tools and SEO tools available to see how your website is performing. Then add JSON-LD wait a few months and you will immediately start seeing results. Very happy with this app

GudFur Ltd
Time spent using app: 24 days
Ilana Davis LLC replied May 2, 2022

Thank you so much for this review and it's great to hear your issues have all been resolved since installing JSON-LD for SEO. I look forward to seeing your store grow.

April 25, 2022

We are amazed by this APP! Ilana has been great in helping us to improve our SEO. Easy to use/manage, and the additional resources help you develop your SEO strategy further.

Elite Medical Australia
Time spent using app: 27 days
Ilana Davis LLC replied April 26, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out.