4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly and cost-effective product review features. It's praised for its seamless integration with platforms like Klaviyo and Google, sleek design, and variety of review collection tools. The customer service is noted for its responsiveness and expertise. Merchants value the customization options, mobile-first reviews, and the ability to incentivize reviews with coupons. The app's reliable performance positively impacts page speed and user experience. It also offers a free plan, making it an affordable choice for small stores.

March 13, 2024

Great app, easy to use, customer support is fantastic, guided me through everything I needed help with.

The Picket Fence Company
About 2 years using the app
April 14, 2024

Great app, great service.

Grüns
Over 1 year using the app
April 10, 2024

I was previously on another review platform that was much more expensive and not user-friendly. Junip is very easy to navigate and use and at a great price.

American Bench Craft
March 20, 2024

Does what I wanted, it's nice to highlight reviews to build customer confidence.

RockSolid Scales
February 26, 2024

Great customer service. excellent product. highly recommend

Nettie
Almost 2 years using the app
April 11, 2024

Friendly customer support. Easy to use app.

Keeps Home
9 months using the app
March 13, 2024

The customer help team is super helpful! They've help me problem solve a few issues I couldn't figure out on my end!

League of Friends
March 7, 2024

Easy to work with and very responsive support.

Bowtreader
March 13, 2024

Junip has become an essential part of our business and has an amazing response to questions and updates we have to bring forward we would like to see!

Honey Swim
11 months using the app
February 6, 2024

Works perfectly across our different Shopify market places and platforms. The customer service is also excellent and the team gets back to use realy quickly

NUORI