Reviews (492)

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and seamless integration with platforms like Shopify, Klaviyo, and Google. They praise its efficient review collection methods, responsive customer service, and affordability. The app is recognized for boosting online sales and increasing review numbers. Merchants also value its easy migration process, sleek design, and customization options. Key features include displaying reviews on Google, review requests via Klaviyo, and rewarding customers with coupons for reviews.

June 14, 2024

Just a very good app!

olytto
Isle of Man
Almost 3 years using the app
June 11, 2024

We've been using Junip for a year now. It's very simple and intuitive for both us as well as the customers. I have spoken with customer service a few times with questions and they're always available to chat (plus it's a human--not a bot!)

Fair price for a great service :)

Coconut Pops
Over 1 year using the app
May 14, 2024

We've loved using Junip! It's a great app at a great price. Plus, the support from the team (specifically Marcus!) has been excellent. Highly recommend this for all your review needs!

Modern Citizen
About 2 years using the app
May 29, 2024

I can't stress enough how good this review app is! The seamless integration with our website and the simplicity of the widget truly stood out to me. Unlike other review apps, this one doesn't overwhelm with cluttered designs or complex interfaces. What I love most is the transparency of their subscription fees - no hidden costs, just straightforward pricing. And their chat support is top-notch; they're quick to respond and incredibly helpful. It's an underrated gem that deserves to be at the top of the list for anyone looking for a reliable and user-friendly review solution. Highly recommended!

ÁINE
Indonesia
Over 1 year using the app
June 6, 2024

Junip does everything you'll need for a great price.

Etah Love
12 months using the app
May 23, 2024

Highly recommend! Lots of easy integrations on product pages, custom badges, home pages, etc.

Great support and clean display.

Gotta get on Junip!

Cockuterie Boards
About 1 year using the app
June 4, 2024

They just spent 30 minutes finding and issue of why the review count wasn't showing up.

It was due to some of my site's CSS. Huge thanks to Leah for finding it!

Pooltables.com
10 months using the app
June 19, 2024

Junip is literally everything we wanted for reviews for our small business! Fully customizable creative, affordable, a backend that is easy to use AND set up, AND google shopping syndication (which took some trial and error but the customer support team helped us through everything!) The level of personal support during setup is amazing, Malvina in particular was amazing!

Corpus Naturals
6 months using the app
April 30, 2024

Using Junip has been one of the best ways to increase our online sales organically. The app is super easy, and integrates seamlessly with my store. Which deserves 5 stars in itself, as many Shopify apps require so much leg work to get up and running, thus taking away quality time from my team. The cherry on top with June is their customer service. Kind, friendly, and helpful. Choose Junip, and thank me later!

Yenisi Beauty ®
About 1 year using the app
June 5, 2024

The Junip team makes the transition incredibly easy from other platforms and we have noticed our reviews rate has gone up since making the switch.

Living.Fit