4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its product customization capabilities, especially for stores with numerous variants. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, multiple display options, and excellent customer service. Many appreciate its free cost, powerful functionality, and compatibility with various themes. The support team is noted for their quick problem-solving, even for issues outside the app's scope. Merchants also mention its positive impact on conversion rates.

December 20, 2023

It’s hard to imagine this is a free app. It has more powerful functions than many paid apps. All my needs were met and the customer service was great

Maelreg | Performance Golf Apparel
Hong Kong SAR
3 months using the app
December 15, 2023

Amazing support.
Great App. Got more functions than other similar apps and is easy to use.

madison & friends
Germany
3 months using the app
April 17, 2024

Powerful app, meets all my needs, recommended

马来西亚

Renovoza
Hong Kong SAR
About 4 hours using the app
April 10, 2024

It’s simple and easy to use, and it’s free and more powerful than many paid apps.

wehilion
China
About 1 hour using the app
February 23, 2024

Problem was solved faster than I could blink. Amazing customer support, I really recommend everyone using this app. This is my second page that use this app and it's perfect. Thank you guys

SnapEyes
Lithuania
About 2 hours using the app
December 20, 2023

The support from King App is really great. I had a few questions and they helped me answer them one by one. And recorded a detailed video for me. Support full score. The app is also very powerful. Unbelievably, the app is free.

AZRLZP Latex
China
9 days using the app
December 27, 2023

I highly recommand this App if you want to add more product options. Its simple to use, its free and their support is fantastic. I try to keep my store very fast and dont use too many apps. This App works very nice and is slim and easy so the page speed does not get any slower. Thank you for your help to setup everything correctly for my store! :-)

Biocraftlab
Austria
1 day using the app
November 23, 2023

Great app! Easy integration with multiple options. I had a slight issue with the placement of the picker and it was swiftly resolved by their helpful team.

SHIMANSKY.CO.ZA
South Africa
4 months using the app
November 13, 2023

The app is easy to use, and I liked how it works. The support team was also really good. They answered my questions quickly and explained things well. You can tell they care about making customers happy. I definitely recommend it!

Bedu Atelier