Kit Karts , 449 reviews

4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to recover abandoned carts, leading to increased sales. They value its automated features, such as recovery emails and daily reports, and its seamless integration with Kit. The detailed information about abandoned carts and excellent customer service are also praised. Merchants find the app's ability to create Facebook ads and provide marketing reports beneficial. It's seen as a useful tool for new businesses and dropshipping, with some noticing an improved cart recovery rate.

December 9, 2018

Kit reminds me daily with a text that folks abandoned cart. Our recovery is higher than Shopify average

Haven Mattress
August 27, 2018

Just installed. Excited to use. I already love kit

Thorobreadz Jeanz
February 23, 2019

I was not recovering carts. I read a few articles and wrote the cutest recovery email. Anh loaded it up for me as well as my nifty graphic and helped me out big time! Great customer service!

Nature Reflections
February 1, 2018

I love it and will def tell a friend about it!

Baby Blends By Mg
March 8, 2019

we have used this app for awhile now and our checkout process is so easy and hassle free .deffinatly recommended for any shopify store

MickyBee tattoo supplies
November 20, 2017

I'm new to the retail world and found that KIT is a great help. Since I have had a little experience now, I find I am using KIT more and more. When I really get the hang of it, I know KIT will be my staple to go to. They have great apps and I am not using the abandoned cart feature to aid me in sending recapture emails. Still finding more and more I can use from KIT and look forward to getting all available from the app.

Two Old Women A Blind Girl
January 29, 2018

Love it! Perfect addition to my online store!

Shopgracie
June 13, 2018

great app. just signed up and will comment soon

Pradon Silks
Edited December 7, 2017

Kit Karts App is awesome! It helps increase the sales of my online store while I am maximizing my time in other related activities. Will recommend Kit Karts in my mastermind group.

Sm Eshop Corner
Philippines
Edited April 24, 2019

We have had more carts recovered because of this app! I am loving it. We are bringing in more revenue for us with no effort on our end.

weareenp