Kit Karts , 449 reviews

4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to recover abandoned carts, leading to increased sales. They value its automated features, such as recovery emails and daily reports, and its seamless integration with Kit. The detailed information about abandoned carts and excellent customer service are also praised. Merchants find the app's ability to create Facebook ads and provide marketing reports beneficial. It's seen as a useful tool for new businesses and dropshipping, with some noticing an improved cart recovery rate.

May 15, 2019

I haven't had any drop cart to check out how it is working. I just had your company check it to see if it was installed correctly.

Northwest Detector Sales
October 12, 2017

Works well and easy to manage via text message.

Socialerevolution
January 20, 2017

Essential if you use Kit for your Shopify store! Get instant daily feedback on abandoned carts and convert those interested customers!

Edge Mobility System
October 9, 2016

Very Pleased with the results, very efficient. Already have recouped lost sales. love the text command feature. Annanda Chaga Mushrooms recommends.

Annanda Chaga
December 3, 2018

It's wonderful! I use it to recover carts that made it to chexkout and were abandoned. You can edit your email as well they look,nice neat and professional

Trendy Ninja
November 28, 2017

Kit kart only can deliver what the site gets nothing else but is doing what it should be doing sending recovery message to abandon carts.
Thanks Henry Thomas

Promerchandise Com
September 7, 2017

A great abandoned cart app especially when connected to Kit

Lookbook Boutique
November 4, 2017

great employee to have and free!

Glide Nation
August 18, 2017

Support actually contacts me to ask how the app is working, which is great. I set it up with Kit and kit seems to notify me everytime I have an abandoned cart and sends an auto email if I accept. The one thing I wish I could do that I can't seem to is to develop my own abandoned cart email template for distribution.

Shea And Ruby
February 1, 2017

Really easy to use! Thanks, www.unicorn.gifts

Unicorn Gift