2.6
July 7, 2023

Disgusted with their service! I'm not even going to go into details it's borderline ridiculous. I will be terminating my contract.

Gift Moments
Over 1 year using the app
July 29, 2023

Will you ever fix this app? I've been trying to use this for months and it still doesnt work. You keep prompting the message that you will resolve the issue but nothing seems to be happening. I tried to email regarding the problem and didn't even get a response. What is this ?

LOULOUIS
Norway
8 days using the app
Klarna replied July 31, 2023

Hi Loulouis,

Thank you for bringing this problem to our attention. We apologise for any inconvenience and are currently working to update our documentation to better reflect the functionality of the app.

Our Merchant Support team will be in touch as soon as possible to help resolve the issue.

June 21, 2023

The app simply does not work. Would be great if someone could contact us and get this sorted. Just keeps saying error

PlatinumShoeCare
About 1 month using the app
April 7, 2023

Customer Service is non-existent. Clients see only a white screen when trying to check out. The app itself is defective.

Gin Amber Beauty
9 months using the app
Klarna replied April 7, 2023

Hi Gin Amber Beauty,

We're very sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue with our payment gateway and want to make this right for you! We've sent an email to the address tied to this Shopify store so that we can begin providing you with steps to resolve this issue.

Alternatively, our live Merchant Support team can also be reached via phone call at 844-552-7620 Mon - Fri, 8 am to 5pm, and 24/7 via the live chat linked here: https://www.klarna.com/us/business/merchant-support/

August 15, 2023

I have done the whole account process at Klarna in which it was approved.

After installing the shopify application I received a notice inside the application that does not support the Online Store 2.0!

My theme is a Online Store 2.0 one nad i can add the placement in the backend but it does not work and it is not showing in the storefront.

Please contact me.

Audi e-tron foil by Aerofoils
Germany
About 4 hours using the app
Klarna replied August 17, 2023

Hi Aerofoils, sorry to hear that you're having difficulties with our Klarna placements for your store.

Our app is able to support Shopify 2.0 themes either with our vintage placement options or the app blocks feature. There can sometimes be issues if the theme that is being used has custom elements that block our app functionality.

Our Merchant Support team will reach out this afternoon to help with the configuration of the On Site Messaging for your site.

March 8, 2023

App does not open up, klarna should do a proper app. This app is defective. Don't believe a big company like klarna will do such an app

Honesty Sales
About 2 months using the app
Klarna replied March 9, 2023

Hi Honesty Sales, we're sorry that you are experiencing an issue with the application not opening correctly on your store.

Our developer team are looking into this for you & our Merchant Support team will be reaching out once we have a further update for you.

May 1, 2023

Hi,

App is not possible to install?
As soon as I download the app it says: Mid not found for the domain.
This is common for all my stores. Really weird. It says that I need to check that klarna is installed as a payment option, and it is!?

EcoFriendlies
Sweden
21 days using the app
Klarna replied May 1, 2023

Hi EcoFriendlies,
Your store has Klarna active within Shopify Payments, but also Klarna as a direct payment method partially integrated, which is interferring with your account connection in the on-site messaging. If you search for the direct Klarna payment method, and uninstall the "Klarna" app (and either wait 48 hours for the database data be auotmatically cleared or request support via skosm@klarna.com for manual clearing of the data).

https://docs.klarna.com/platform-solutions/shopify/ has additional info about these different integration methods, but our team at skosm@klarna.com is available to help with these steps to get this working well for you.

April 25, 2023

Hasn't worked, nothing appears and no sign of any support. May as well just get rid of Klarna as a payment option

Annalise Jewellery
8 days using the app
Klarna replied April 26, 2023

Hi Annalise Jewellery, I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced issues with our On Site Messaging app.

Our Merchant Support team will be in touch shortly to help you resolve these issues & get Klarna displayed on your store

June 23, 2023

Impossible de mettre en place Klarna. 2 jours que j'attends que l'on m'appelle. D'abord impossible de payer en plusieurs fois si la livraison se fait via point relay, puis ensuite après quelques manipulations pour remettre tout à 0, impossible de remettre Klarna et personne ne vient en aide... Je suis complètement déçue, et surprise que l'on ne me vienne pas en aide, même quand c'est moi qui appelle le support.
Je reverrais mon commentaire lorsque l'on aura régler mon souci !
Merci

JEANNETTE SHOP
France
5 months using the app
January 20, 2020

This app is terrible I spent hours trying to get it to work correctly which was impossible. So I put a banner attempting to show customers that we use Klarna as a financing solution. Within 5 days I got sent a notice to remove it. Thank a lot guys maybe if your app was not garbage and had competant support then I would not need to look at alternate methods to show off your bad service.

LiveWireBikes
Over 3 years using the app
Klarna replied January 20, 2020

We're very sorry that you are unhappy with the app and support. If you could provide us your support case number (i.e. by editing to add to your review) or create a new case via skosm@klarna.com, we would like to work with you to get the app working for your store.