2.6
June 21, 2023

The app simply does not work. Would be great if someone could contact us and get this sorted. Just keeps saying error

PlatinumShoeCare
March 8, 2023

App does not open up, klarna should do a proper app. This app is defective. Don't believe a big company like klarna will do such an app

Honesty Sales
Klarna replied March 9, 2023

Hi Honesty Sales, we're sorry that you are experiencing an issue with the application not opening correctly on your store.

Our developer team are looking into this for you & our Merchant Support team will be reaching out once we have a further update for you.

May 21, 2020

This doesn't seem to work. I don't understand how I cant show people how much they can pay. It seems like im not the only one having a problem.

Venice Design
Klarna replied May 21, 2020

Hi Venice Design,
We'd like to help you getting this working for your store. If you haven't already, please open a support case by emailing skosm@klarna.com

November 15, 2020

I didn't even get a chance to leave a positive review, because since i applied to get Klarna integrated with my site, i am still waiting for my application to process which i applied two months ago,,, i have emailed few times klarna but no reponse...still. Thats the reason for my rating

BULB LONDON
Klarna replied November 16, 2020

Greetings Bulb London -
Our team attempted to contact you via email on 14-Oct asking for more information. Please double check your spam folder for our message. If the message did not properly deliver, please reach out again at https://www.klarna.com/uk/business/contact-merchant-support/.

April 28, 2021

Doesn’t work with the previewer so cannot use on the store. Reached out to support & not received anything back!

Revvintage
Klarna replied April 28, 2021

Hi Revvintage,
We would like to support you better. If you open a support case at skosm@klarna.com, you will get dedicated support for this app specifically. Thank you for approving requesteed collaborator access and we'll work to get this working well for you.

May 16, 2022

Ho installato questa app ma sono settimane che non mi funziona e non riescono a risolvere il problema

Museum Shop Italy
Italy
Klarna replied May 16, 2022

Ciao Museum Shop Italy,
Ci dispiace per le problematiche inizialmente riscontrate e che le tempistiche per la risoluzione del problema abbiano richiesto qualche giorno di investigazione in più rispetto ai nostri standard usuali.
Siamo tuttavia lieti che il problema sia ora risolto e che l'on-site messaging sia correttamente visibile nel tuo sito e ti saremmo grati se volessi aggiornare il contenuto della recensione.
In caso di ulteriori necessità restiamo a tua disposizione scrivendo a skosm@klarna.com

October 7, 2021

I really wanted to like this app but customer service is non-existence. Also, they are forcing you to give them your US number to get into their contact support. I am currently not in the US right now and don't have a US number with me. Finally, I've found a chat and someone replied but they seem to be based out of India, where they handle basic questions. It's been almost an hour and still haven't heard back from them after they say 'wait just a moment'. If I can't find a solution by next week, I'll move to Afterpay and try them instead. I hope someone will see this and reach out.

Seadon
Klarna replied October 8, 2021

Hi Seadon,
We're very sorry you didn't receive good support yet. You will receive a reply from our support team very soon today via the ticket you opened yesterday to answer your technical questions. We'll work hard to keep your business and get your integration working well!

August 3, 2020

I really hate leaving bad reviews because people work hard on their product, but after spending almost 3 hours trying to set this up a few weeks ago, and had it “on my store” thinking it was setup and ready to go, I find that there is no Klarna button on my site anywhere so the setup was not successful. I don’t understand I thought I done everything, completed all the steps...

The setup is extremely tedious and confusing, I won’t be trying again. I will have to look for another provider with a more simple setup, it really shouldn’t have been this hard.

Thanks

Beluga
Klarna replied August 4, 2020

Beluga,
We're very sorry to hear that you've had trouble getting started with the On-Site Messaging app. We are doing our best to simplify the setup of the App.

If you wish to get help on the installation, we strongly advise to speak to our dedicated support team by emailing skosm@klarna.com and they'll be able to guide you through the process.

Edited July 20, 2021

Terrible customer service, I wanted to launch my shop on Saturday, I emailed on Friday as the on-site messaging is not working, my customers are unable to pay using Klarna. Four days later I have not received an email, the Shopify staff who are beyond helpful emailed on my behalf, they too have not had a response. How can they offer a service if they are not willing to help their customers? Absolutely shocking and disappointing to say the least.

I am DARKO
Klarna replied July 20, 2021

We're very sorry that you didn't receive excellent support. We will review further with the support team to work to improve. I do find support cases for you in our system, so we will continue to work with you further via your open support case.

February 25, 2020

Didn't help at all, had it installed for months of trying to install for them to turn around and say my app wasn't approved. They never informed me of this, such a waste of time.

Diamond Nation Hair Collection
29 days using the app
Klarna replied February 26, 2020

We're sorry that you've had installation issues, and apologize that there wasn't better engagement around this.

We are working constantly to improve our communication and make sure any problems are responded to quickly and effectively. We are sorry that we weren't able to assist you further.