Kudobuzz Testimonials & Review

Kudobuzz Testimonials & Review

by Kudobuzz

Grow your business with social reviews

Sandra Macdougall Art

It does what it says and has an attractive display. The website is a bit confusing however, and the free version only allows you to connect one social account.

The Expess Outlet

Good app collects reviews from my social media and post them on my website www.theexpressoutlet.com

Heka Essential Oil

The support team is amazing! Would have given 5 stars all across, but I didn't find the app very user friendly and all of my reviews don't show up.

Mmo Gamers Market

Kudobuzz is a very good review system. There are a few improvements that could be done but overall probably one of the top 5 review apps out there. A little integreation with reviews for specific products being able to show up underneath the products themselves for those ones would be great.

Paige Reece

The app is a little confusing at first. Upgrading my plan seems a bit high but will see if it brings more sales. Customer service is great!

Signature Blends Hair

Nice App so far! Will update if any issues.

Puritsy

I used to love them - they made collecting and display reviews/testimonials so easy. Hence, the 2 stars. But the past couple of weeks, the app has been preventing my customers (ie. my $$$) from checking out (they literally cannot click the checkout button) - the worst thing was I didn't actually know it was happening for a while (was wondering about the business slowdown tho') until a customer told me. Contacted them about it after a Shopify guru explained the problem and was told they fixed the problem - but it happened AGAIN. (Hence, the motivation for this review.) I just manually disabled all the widgets. All of you who have this app and experienced a sales slowdown, please go check if your checkout page works! I mean, an app should help me make money, instead of keeping me from making money!

EDIT (16/4/16): I was very annoyed when the issue happened for a second time, hence the original review. Following that, Lovell from Kudobuzz has been helpful in getting the issue resolved, and I really appreciate that. So even though we're still working on it, I've chosen (on my own accord) to edit the earlier review and up the rating to 4 stars.

Nijala

Great support, always available to help you
The only thing : you can't easily downgrade. You have to send an email

Bladeandblue

EDIT JULY/2016
After experiencing some issues with the service, they have done some fixes and it seems to be stable again.

The review platform works well, and if it stays up 24/7 we are happy to stay as customers.

Moxtea

Amazing customer service support! Great app to have :) However I gave 4 stars because, unless you upgrade to a paid plan, you cannot stop an automatic after-purchase Kudobuzz email from being sent to a customer that has already left a review. This risks annoying the customer. It seems like something minor enough to include in the free plan. Especially when it involves what gets sent to your customers and the impression it makes on your store. This should be in the owners' control and not that of Kudobuzz. Hopefully this little feature changes in the future! Otherwise, I recommend this app :)

Previous 1