Kudobuzz Testimonials & Review

Kudobuzz Testimonials & Review

by Kudobuzz

Grow your business with social reviews

Michal Bendzel

Selma was wonderful to work with. Very quick communication. The problem was solved quickly.
Highly recommended.

Oak and Zen

Wonderful app and friendly staff. Received help really quick. Great followup. Would recommend each and everyone :)

GirlyGoGarter

We use Kudobuzz to aggregate and publish reviews on our site. It's a fantastic app, and the customer support really stands out. The only time we ever had a problem with one of the app scripts, the app developer fixed it in less than 24 hours. Highly recommended.

Mid Century Modern Toronto

The app does great work for Reviews. I needed a bit help from customer support, which I got - 100% and in a short time! Recommend to anyone!

The Water Pillow by Mediflow

Really easy to manage app for a not so much tech person. Comes with a great customer support. I would recommend it to anyone.

R&R Windows & Doors

Works great! i have tried a few different review apps. and this one is the only one i have gotten to work consistently. Has a lot of great features! LOVE IT!

360 Cookware Australia

I feel like we put Kudobuzz around the ringer. We were putting this app on our US and AUS stores and somehow we got triple duplicate reviews. Naana from Kudobuzz was kind enough to work through the entire problem. It took a while, but it was a mess. I really appreciate their help for getting it situated! Great app, great support!

Kevinsoffroaddotcom

Man, these guys are ON THEIR GAME!!! I'd give them 7 stars if I could!

Have dealt with customer service / ticket system maybe 3-4 times, and they have been AWESOME in resolving whatever issue I may have had, and QUICKLY!!

They've resolved 100% of my issues, and their app has really helped out our business...giving the "social proof" that customers feel assured by, prior to purchase.

They even helped me customize the app a bit for our store, and did an amazing job of doing so!

Thank you guys so much for great coding, and great service! If only other apps could be as efficient and proficient as these guys are!!!! 5-stars!!!

Green Bijou

I have just started using Kudobuzz and although I am not sure if the base plan has all that I need, I did receive excellent customer support throughout my trial and error process of publishing reviews. ie. one review had a spelling mistake that customer service had fixed for me so it would appear correctly once published, among other fixes that were so considerate. I recommend this app and their very helpful team.

Dermal Divas

Naana was fantastic. Got me back up to speed on a technical issue I couldn't solve myself.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26