SKU Print

SKU Print | Reviews

by Pikes Peak Digital Marketing

Print custom barcode labels on any printer

FarmGirl Frosting, LLC

WE love this service. BUT there is NEVER any customer service or help. It is appalling that we take the time to run this app only to have it fail and have to attempt to start over! I have tried numerous times to reach these people and never ever had any contact. It's my fault for keeping using them...because it works great when it works. But I have had no help in the 3 plus years that I have used their service. I am on a search for a new service...but so far no luck.

Bonjouq Plaza Rotterdam

hij doet het niet wat die moet doen.
Hij erkent de soort printers etc... moet handmatig instellen das nits

Miista

This shouldn't be allowed to be downloaded by any business as there is no customer service or replies to queries.

Southern Trails Outfitters

So far I have not been able to reach anyone for support after 4 weeks of trying by email or phone.

Teddy Sinclair

This app appeared perfect for our needs to create customised barcode labels for products with much more flexibility than the default barcode label printer app. However it relies on you creating your layout in the Dymo software and sending to developer to create template. I have been waiting for over a month and no templates. I have emailed the developer again and again - no response. Really unprofessional. Shopify should remove this app from the app store.
Huge waste of time.