langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

Emi Renata Store

Amazing customer service. The support team is always very quick to respond, very kind and prompt to assist you every step of the way.

LEONIS SHIRTS & FAVORITES

Excellent customer support !Respond so quickly! Their sport help me solve issue very quickly! Good App!

Fashion.sa

I have used this app, to translate our website to Arabic Language, we Have faced some issues but their support helped us and still helping us to solve it.

NIKIN

Super app for all kinds of translations and it is also super easy to create translations of texts from other apps. I also have to say that the support from Langify is awesome.

AIR/holiday

SUPER ASSISTENZA....RISOLTO UN PROBLEMA IN POCHISSIMO TEMPO....VERAMENTE TOP, ANCHE NELLE FUNZIONALITA'!

Magali Riom

This app Langify is easy to use, not expensive and the support replies quickly. I highly recommend it :)

Margaret M

Honestly, i've rarely seen such great customer service like they do in this company. the app works well and they are fast at responding to any questions i have.

Glorious Markt

The app is very nice and most of all, the supports are so friendly and respond so quickly! The app works very well and I haven't been experiencing any errors recently

BabyPal

Best customer support ever. They reply extremely fast and, send screenshots and even help you out if you cant find something.

Casa Bacardi Sitges

A big improvement over the original version with a straightforward user interface. Customer support was also excellent - I received a resolution to my query straight away which was much appreciated as I was up against a launch deadline!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 92 93