langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

The Vanilla Remedy

I use this app to cater to a couple of language needs on my website. When I encountered an issue with the app, I reached out to Langify and they got back to me and sorted out the problem within one day. Great customer service!

Labienhecha

We're so happy with Langify. The most important thing for us is that they have such an amazing customer care team always ready to help! Thank you all :)

Frutech International Corporation

This app is really the best. Even the support is the best. They really help me a lot. I really recommend this app in translating your Shopify website.

9 Oliveres

Great app. I always use it on my store. The support is really great. I would recommend this app. Thanks!

Essentials EG

Great app for multilanguage store & Super amazing support team. They answered all my questions in just 5 mins and you can find them there all the time. Thank you guys for the support

Sigma Fit

The app new is version is way better than the old version, the support is very helpful and they are there all the time and ready to help

lityourdreams

The app is really easy to install and use, works as expected. Great customer service! I would recommend it

Bamboo Family

Love the app. Good customer service is part of the experience. If you need help you will get answers almost immediately.

InnoTier

langify is a great app and it keeps on improving and providing enhanced features. What makes it even greater is its support team. First-in-class support services in terms of speed and expertise. A must-have multi-lingual app.

Ostrich

I used this app for the Arabic translation, the support team was very quick to respond regarding an error in the text alignment. I definitely recommend the app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 106 107