langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

Atelier by Garance

Have been using it for a couple of years very useful and easy to use.
Saves us from having to manage 2 websites !
(Also the support is Excellent !)

Escapade Online

The Plugin does what it is supposed to. When we had "problems" the support was just extraordinary and we got super fast replies within minutes that solved our problems - great product! would buy again.

Wayste

All I can say is 'wow'. The team is extremely supportive and helped me out fix a minor issue on our page (I'm not a developer so this was extremely helpful). And even though I talked to so many different people (Francesco, Sabrina, Johannes, Wolf) it didn't feel like it at all. I got super fast responses and the problems were immediately fixed. They must have an entire support village full of helpful coders somewhere to do that XD Thanks so much!

Berroni

Extremely responsive, Amazing Support from Sabrina and Vera, Problems solved within 24 hours, this app, and their support, it’s a must get if you want to have full potential website running in multiple languages, thank you very much

Siberica Swim

Easy to use, good solution for my ecommerce. Thank you Sabrina for your help, very quick response from support team!

Spicey Road

Great app and good service!!
Second time to purchase this app, I like the support team!

Just Believe Jewelry

I used this app and it is good and working for my store and quick response from app support team. Thanks.

Shop Zeinah

I used this app to translate my website. It was pretty straight forward and easy to use. But what I liked the most is the amazing customer service. Very quick response, amazing attitude! Thanks <3

ADAM/EVE

So far, the app is really good. The support helps you quickly and is very friendly! I can only recommend the app.

Pawsroad

Michael is very nice to help me place the code. Thanks him very much.
customer service is unique and very fast.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 76 77