langify

langify | Reviews

by langify GmbH & Co. KG

Translate your shop into multiple languages

Carrick Brand

El servicio de atención al cliente es muy bueno. Siempre amables y resuelven todas las dudas. Es muy cómoda de utilizar.

reinh.art™

The app is easy, user-friendly and very responsive. We use it for our 5-language online store and couldn't be more satisfied. The support team is simply great. Every question is answered within hours and they all are very competent and nice. Well done, team!

SSTF Store

I was facing a challenging technical problem with translating my theme to Arabic but the team was very supportive and helpful to resolve it in a few hours. Thanks to you all.

Jess & Leigh

So far so good! I've translated about 75% of my store so far and already have the content live on my storefront and it's been super easy and intuitive to use! I had a question for the support team and got an answer back within an hour. I saw some previous comments about the app being slow and I was worried but I have over 500 products on my store and lots of pages and haven't experienced it being slow at all! Even refreshing products and collections is fine. I'm super happy so far!

Mon Précieux

Best app ever. It's not expensive. The support team is extremly helpful, competent and very quick react.
I will put 10star if i could

HeiQ B2B

The best translation app in the shopify app store. The support team is so helpful and quick to react. I am very please with the service and i highly recommend the app!!!

Sheertex

Really amazing costumer service, helpful, fast and friendly. Easy to connect with them through email and quick to answer.

FabricSight

We appreciate how well the support team answers to each of our tickets.
We will definitely keep using this app.

Momzelle

I have used this app for about 6 years. The app works great. It is user friendly and you can translate everything. A big bonus is the great customer service from the team at Langify. I highly recommend for all multi-language stores.

purovitalis

Some things are a little bit difficult to find, but there support are one of the best I have seen. They always answer quickly and point you in the right direction.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 117 118