langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

Today Is Art Day

The app works great. Support was quick and the staff is friendly and willing to help. Would recommend!

Stand-Clean

With the very good support of the help desk you never feel alone during the implementation process.
This is of great help.

Flowerink

The langify app is really easy to use and we didn't had any major problem while using it. When we had some questions, the Langify support team is always there to help you with clear and quick answers. You really feel like you matters and they take time to help you. I recommend this app!

Butcher.hk

Langify is easy to use and is a great app for websites that needs translation, the translation user interface is easy for anyone to manoeuvre. Most importantly, the support service of the app is magnificent, staffs are nice and help to me. Definitely recommend to anyone who need a translation for their Shopify website.

BINU

The app works great, easy to handle. They have the best support team I have experienced. They are very helpful and find always a solution and respond sooooo fast! Amazing support!

DERMOLIA

Excellent service received from Michael on a Sunday afternoon. Michael found the solution in few seconds and guided me profesionnaly in order to have the proper set up. I needed to translate FAQ page sections onto my theme.
He also went step further with useful recommandations. Thanks a lot. Nice service and really human. Stephane

Tote Stories

So far working really well for me! Translating is easy and very simple to follow. Progress bars are helfpul to keep track of where work was left off. Support is amazing, they reply almost instantly and are very, very helpful. So far, no matter what issues I have run into, they have helped me out with a full solution within 24 hours! Highly recomend!

BambooVision

The best solution to get multi-language on your store + customer support is top-notch. Totally recommend everyone to use Langify. :D

aphrodite-shop

The app itself is already amazing, but the customer support just tops everything I have ever experienced. I would give 6stars, if possible. My theme wasn't compatible with this app because of an error in the theme's code. Removing this error was extremely time-consuming but the support still offered to do it without any extra charges! I am super happy right now! If you are thinking about getting this app - you should get it right now.

Balo Shops

Even though I'm still in the trail period, the support are responding to all of my questions. They're really so cooperative. They respond really quickly.
Right now, I'm 100% sure that I'll go with "Langify" since I'm so comfortable with the amount of assistance I'm receiving.

I would encourage everyone to go with "Langify" as they're THE BEST OF THE BEST.

Keep going on guys,