langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

SQINTEA

We are use langify since 12 months for 3 languages and now just added Chinese. Once you got the hang of it it works great.
Espeically mention I would like the Support Team. We had several querries which were "out of the box" but each time we got fast and super friendly support! Great Team, great work!
Thank you!

RERYTE

The app offers all you need if you want to have your website in different languages. The application is very intuitive and the support is super quick and efficient.

第六夜 muska jewelry

Easy to use interface, including bulk importing. Great customer service. They were very kind and helped me customize the theme to fit my needs.

evosbath

WONDERFUL customer service. The app works perfectly. I use it for many stores and I highly recommend.

Snapcakes

Love this app! Great service and communication with their team. I have not been disappointed and highly recommend it.

KUMI Sneakers

This app is perfect to translate your store! I had an issue with translating some images and in a few hours they solved it for me. Amazing customer service!

Perilla Lingerie

Easy and transparent application. The help responds very quickly and looks for solutions to various problems are very helpful. I have two stores and I use this application in two of them and I am satisfied.

Super Sparrow

Great App and friendly customer service! If you want custom translation and reliable customer service, just try this one. Recommended! All work perfectly!

Little Otja

Great new user interface and features in version 2. Works like a charm. Wonderful and friendly support. Recommended.

Meaco DE GmbH

If I could rate this app more than 5 stars I would. Our stores needed a custom solution for multilanguage and not only did langify do the job seamlessly, their support is without a doubt the best I have encountered on any platform! Kudos to the technical team, particularly Tony, who had integrated the custom solution for us and walked us through it every step of the way. I would 100% recommend langify for any multilingual stores.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 108 109