langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

Philip B - Benelux

This app is super easy to use. Needed help for a few tiny things and the customer service is incredible. Superfast, superhelpful. They really impressed me!

Ucon Acrobatics

Best service in the world!!! Sabrina for president! Honestly, super fast support, great help. I wish the Shopify support would be that good.

SoBuy

It is very useful and rigorous, no auto translate, but all the factors from your shop are able to be translated, with the help of to show different language with different domains, you are able to build as many shops as you want.
The translation is a heavy job, but it worth to do. and the customer service from langify is always under service for you, quick response and solved all the problems efficently
I recommend it for every seller who have a world wide market.
At last, my conclusion is, it is a rigorous and wonderful app, high quality cause it is made in Germany. Vielen Dank ~

GP Days

Super easy to use and crazy fast and helpful support! Enables you to translate your shop in no time.

Maze Premium ELiquid

Best Language Switcher App on Shopify.. and Johannes is really awesome supporter.. Thanks a lot guys

Antikvaar

Very convenient app to translate a website. It can be done product by product and page etc. Asked help for translating some menu items, where they responded really fast and showed me how to do it. 6 stars out of 5

Lensini Optics

Great customer service experience, they helped me a lot and fast with the setup of the language switcher...

Envero Jewelry

I decided to go for langify to enable English and Japanese converstion. I was able to recieve super prompt and professional assistance from support team. I was having trouble inserting language switch dropdown menu in a place I wanted, and Michael helped out thoroughly.

I did not expect to recieve this level of service and I am very glad that I chose Langify.

Thank you team!

Zimple

I used the app to translate our shop in French. It's a really good app and customer care is the best I ever know! Thank you so much guys keep going :)

Via Dei Mille · Sicilia

The Langify team has been very helpful in supporting us with the set up of the different languages versions of our website. Thank you again for your quick and useful response.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 72 73