langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

Primal FX

I've been using the app for a while and is great, awesome customer service, the support team response is very quick and efficient.

Diggn'it

I think this is the best translation app on Shopify. Been using them for 5 years, they are always improving, and their tech support is second to none. Everyone is so friendly, clear and useful. Never had a bad experience.

ZYZIA

I think this is the best translation App over here. they also provide great customer support which is vital as we all know!

Puissante

I used this app to get my website from french to english and working very well. the support has been so reactive to help me with my different questions. I really recommend langify!

SQIN

Best app for languages I ever tried .
Perfect costumer service. I really appreciate there hard and fast work to solve issues . Thank you guys'

Eco fashion fabrics

I have been using this app for almost a year now and it does what you would expect it to do. Recently was in contact with the support desk for the first time and they not only answered my email within a couple of minutes, they also fixed the issue in the meantime :)

VPLAB nutrition

One of the best support service I have experienced. Application itself is intuitive and easy to use.

Twenty Compass

Amazing customer service, very helpful! The support team is quick and efficient :) User friendly app!

MORTIER PILON

I used this app to have multiple languages on my shopify store and It works perfectly! I love it and the support team deliver an excellent service! 10/10

LMCHING Group

This app is syncing with shopify page so well that it can translate everything at the store. The best app for multi language!! The support team is also very helpful and willing to go for extra mile to help! 100% recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 112 113