Uplinkly Language Translate

Uplinkly Language Translate

by Uplinkly

Translate your store & get more sales automatically!

In2 Smart Ideas

Just downloaded this app on my new Shopify store and cannot believe how simple it is to use......One word fantastic!!!

ProNature Baby care, Maternity, Montessori Toys, Family Outfits, Xmas

Just perfect! Great support team. They answer you immediately and help you with anything you need. Thank you

Apex Urban Gear

I absolutely love this app! It is easy to install and customize and it looks great on mobile and desktop.

BPM Earplugs

Great customer service, great app

Battaglia Beverly Hills

Simple to install and configure. The customer support is great and friendly, they were able to accomodate all my requests (they were able to fund solution for some structural and design issues I had on my website).
Great app, great support!

SafeVuu

I just installed it and I think it is amazing and easy to install. Other apps could learn a lesson from this one, all I can say is WOW! CONGRATULATIONS

Paws Upon You

Hi. You are really quick at making my suggestions come to life. Much easier to have all the items alphabetically and the customers being able to see that they can select a language. Thanks a lot to one and all

CHLOÉ La Boutique

Super appli gratuite !! fait le job à merveille !! seul défaut (que la team va pouvoir corriger comme je l'ai lu dans les commentaires) : pas beaucoup d'options "esthétiques" mais l'essentiel est là avec un nombre de langues impressionnant ! Vraiment top pour une app gratuite !!!!! Bravo !

Northern Treasure

Uplinkly is a great app for adding language translation ability to your on-line store. And Michael was super helpful in working with us to customize the location and aesthetics of the drop-down option in our header. I'm excited to open our doors to more customers who don't speak English as their native language!

HealthPulze

The app works perfectly. Translation is not perfectly but generally speaking is fine. I appreciate the support team helping me to fix the issues with the button alignment on the theme. Very cooperative support team , thanks a lot.