Uplinkly Language Translate

Uplinkly Language Translate

by Uplinkly

Translate your store & get more sales automatically!

AppleKZUSA

Love the app! It does what it says it will, and it's appearance is great on my website. Thank you for the creators.

Precious Wear

I am giving it a 4 star because the app is great and free! but you are not able to customize the translation because sometimes dutch translation is bad.

hope this will change

The ModernTravlr

I used this app for allowing global access to my stores and it's doing fantastic.
It is a great app and should always be free to the public.

idlisteamer

so easy to use and install and works without any issues. very nice app to get you major translations

Dolce Phisalys

Perfeito, o engajamento para o aumento de vendas é ótimo, vamos apostar neste aplicativo, goooooooo

xprexs

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

warehouse sales online

ill be trying it on my website
to see how good it works as i have not tryed it yet but to set up was easy to do

SuplyQ

Practica para trabajar, no tiene tanto complique, me gusto, y muy necesaria para la tienda, gracias.

NOVUS

I do not know much about configurations or IT, I'm just a common user and this App is great from the beginning to the end! It's very easy to work with it and the translations are excellent for our store. We have not launch our store yet, it's under coming soon status, and we're sure this App will help us a lot.
Thanks for the creators of the App!!! Be blessed!

Amacci

Satisfied. This app is very helpful and very simple. I tries it its working good for me I hope it will work for you as well.