Uplinkly Language Translate

Translate your store & get more sales automatically!

Free

Vitae•min

Very Good!! Easy to use and. At the moment I'm satisfied!

September 6, 2020

Wonderful to hear it was so easy :) All the best for worldwide selling this year, thank you for the review.

deoploskoning.nl

amazing this is a great app i recomended to you all , its very easy and free aslo so try it out now

September 6, 2020

Nice to hear you are so happy! Thank you for such a positive review :)

KuChic

I used this app and it works very well, and the service is professional and better than our thought. they have awesome service and good cooperators. thanks.

September 6, 2020

Lovely to know that we exceeded your expectations. We do put a lot of thought and effort into our customer service - thank you for the feedback!

Forever Mood Store

Everything is prefectly translated! I can recommend this app. It is easy to use and will hopefully attract more customers. Thanks

September 6, 2020

Super to hear from you that the translations are working well. Roll on more customers. Thank you for your review!

PilotsFriend

Amazing support team of developers who helped me embed the translator into my theme and even customize it and fix any glitches. 10/10 would recommend, the best on Shopify!

hygienickeychain.com

I´m testing de the app. Looks nice! I´m looking for sell in 5 differents languages, but shopify is difficult to set for that

Guerilla Guitars

There is nothing easier and faster to install than this app. Literally had it installed and running in 5 minutes. The Best!!!

Blackgel

It doesn't translate the check-out automatically.. Is there a way to do it? I have many languages and it's essential in a website to have the check-out translated..

Lookhealthystore

It is really cool, very easy to install and use, NOW it is on my store. I think I will pay for it in the future, as my business growth.

megabrandelectronics

Vey good app that actually translates the content and to only then main tabes. Support is very helpful and responsive.