Uplinkly Language Translate

Uplinkly Language Translate

by Uplinkly

Translate your store & get more sales automatically!

CreativedesignbyEmma

I wanted to translate my shop to different languages and that's what this app helped me to reach, I highly recommend it

A1SmartStore

Very good and working fine, I am highly recommend this app, very good job and working perfect, I hope you company will grow up smoothy in future.

Robo Room Cleaners

Great app! It Definitely helps get sales from foreign countries and helps to bridge the gap. overall great app easy to use

Luxury Designers Collections

I use this app to help me do more sales, It can easily translate more languages and bring more potential clients to boost my sales. Love it! Nice app !

Espiral Works

Great app and easy to setup. Do what needs to be done, it will translate the entire page and has lots of languages.

FreschBeer

The support team has helped me a lot and was super reactive!!
highly recommend this app !
Works perfectly fine !!
Needed help to make the widget static and they did it all for me !

Mikrobeast

Nice app, great translation. A lot of languages. I think it is the best free translation app, that helps you with your business. Absolutely love it!....

TALDERSONNE

rapidísimo, súper fácil de instalar y la web de inmediato está en varios idiomas. no conozco algunos, pero en catalán lo revisé y está perfecto.

Zacoumi Shop

awesome app i recommend everybody to use it. making my store look interesting in other languages makes sales easy

www.roadwi.cc

Very easy to use, it doesn't require much functionality for me, and it is still free. Runs smoothly on my website! I give it five stars.