Uplinkly Language Translate

Developer
Uplinkly
4.7
September 3, 2020

Extremely helpful support team and honestly the best translation app I've tried. And I tried a bunch of them, all of which had weird limitations. But Uplinkly has great customisation features and solid translations - I was even able to exclude certain words I didn't want auto-translated, which was a big help. Thanks guys!

Jen Black
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Uplinkly replied September 6, 2020

So glad to hear that our app is the best of the bunch! Your review is so appreciated :)

August 10, 2020

First of all, I will say that the app "Uplinkly Language Translate" has got proper design taste. Before downloading the app I checked and find it really cooler then any other apps from shopify store with the same feature.
Secondly, the support. I'd rather provide a 10 start! The guy just mirror what I imagine for my website. Really really loved it.

nachtwacht
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Uplinkly replied September 6, 2020

Grateful to hear you also love the clean look design. We try our best to make sure that decerning clients like the look. Thanks so much for your review!!

July 20, 2020

I'm using the app for a couple of weeks and I'm absolutely satisfied. My shop is originally set up in French. The English translation is correct. I needed a word changing "Sold out" to replace "Out of print"...Mickael did a fast job. I do recommend the app. Easy to add and great customer service

Charlayn Beauty
Time spent using app: 8 months
Uplinkly replied September 6, 2020

Thanks for a great review! So lovely to have positive clients to work with. All the best with opening up to your new markets :)

July 16, 2020

I just installed it. Super fast, super easy to do and it looks cool. Highly recommended. If you are looking for a language app... use this one.

Shopping-D Service Platform
Laos
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Uplinkly replied September 6, 2020

Awww, thanks! Nice to hear it was so quick and easy for you - we spent a lot of time designing the interface with that in mind. Cheer for the recommendation :)

July 10, 2020

I use this app to translate in several language my store. To set up this app, I wished to have a fixed box language/flag in the header and Michael did it quickly and perfectly: The customer service is exceptional.
The translation in French is almost perfect and this app is free !!!!

Coco's Dog Boutique
Time spent using app: 4 months
Uplinkly replied September 6, 2020

Your store looks great now and we hope you are selling more to new markets. Thank you for an exceptional review!