Last Second Coupon ‑ Exit Pop

Exit coupon, convert window shoppers into your paid customers

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Escape Plus

great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Www Chicboutique Com Au

Location Australia

Would definitely recommend!! Works fantastic and is a great addition to my women's fashion store www.chicboutique.com.au

Smackltd

the app still doesn't work at least it saves now but i tried it and is not popping up.

Regal Pet Shop

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very easy to use! Lots of color options! It's great!!

Www Maxifashion Bg

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I never leave reviews without trying an app for at least 10 days, I am wondering why people do this right after installing... So, this one is really a top notch for my store. For 10 days I made 1000$ additionally coming from the discount code order. This money is absolutely an additional to me because I used the option to show the pop up when customer try to close my website, so - 5 starts - the app do what it says. 6$ were paid yet from the first order. I hope things go on like this.
My only advice - there should be an option that allows you to not let customers use the code if they add a product on a sale to their cart. I messaged a shopify guru and he promised to write an email to Hextom. And one more thing - they didn't reply to my asking whether I can get the same app for free for my second store which drives under the same account. But anyway - the app is worth it.

Ravishsands

Time spent using app Over 2 years

love their apps! Easy to use and best of all easy install. Apps always work and don't interfere with my theme.

Little Beaches

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 19 hours

Simple setup , now lets see how well it performs : )

Cb Creations Llc

Easy to use!! Thank you so much!!!!

Hexlox

Location Germany

I really don't like popups, but this app makes it so easy to create and maintain them. At Hexlox http://www.hexlox.com we sell our award winning lock that protects bike saddles and wheels from theft. Using popups have never been our thing since our product sells itself, but since popups is something we still need time to tome, I can truly recommend it! Go guys!

Luv Unique

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 2 months

I like the app and it's amazing that it's free! Don't know about actual results yet since I'm a beginner still...