Last Second Coupon ‑ Exit Pop

Last Second Coupon ‑ Exit Pop

by Hextom

Exit coupon, convert window shoppers into your paid customers

Grandparent Glow

Great app. Ease of use and great selection.

Pillowmania Land

great help -a must and an exellent custemor service
isaac

Halfpricehostas

Very easy to use once I figured how to create the code.

Escape Plus

great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Www Chicboutique Com Au

Would definitely recommend!! Works fantastic and is a great addition to my women's fashion store www.chicboutique.com.au

Smackltd

the app still doesn't work at least it saves now but i tried it and is not popping up.

Regal Pet Shop

Very easy to use! Lots of color options! It's great!!

Www Maxifashion Bg

I never leave reviews without trying an app for at least 10 days, I am wondering why people do this right after installing... So, this one is really a top notch for my store. For 10 days I made 1000$ additionally coming from the discount code order. This money is absolutely an additional to me because I used the option to show the pop up when customer try to close my website, so - 5 starts - the app do what it says. 6$ were paid yet from the first order. I hope things go on like this.
My only advice - there should be an option that allows you to not let customers use the code if they add a product on a sale to their cart. I messaged a shopify guru and he promised to write an email to Hextom. And one more thing - they didn't reply to my asking whether I can get the same app for free for my second store which drives under the same account. But anyway - the app is worth it.

Ravishsands

love their apps! Easy to use and best of all easy install. Apps always work and don't interfere with my theme.

Little Beaches

Simple setup , now lets see how well it performs : )