Last Second Coupon ‑ Exit Pop

Last Second Coupon ‑ Exit Pop

by Hextom

Exit coupon, convert window shoppers into your paid customers

Getobuy

this is very nice app, I like it
very much, thanks, show it goes first. then i'll update my review, thanks

CAFFENIO

Utilice esta aplicación y me fue muy útil para mis campañas promocionales dentro de la tienda, lo mejor es que aparezca el botón de supón antes de que cierren la pagina.

Radio Star Beatz

This app is amazing and easy to use. the results are in and we are extremely thankful.

---Radio Star Beatz
www.radiostarbeatz.com

Shotzie's Way Store

I really like the app, because it helps me get the eye of the people who don't sign up for a coupon. This still allows me to create an email list when they checkout using the last second coupon and the fact that it stays at the top of computer so the customer doesn't forget about it is a plus.

Sunfire Creative

CoolGadgetGift

So far so good, it seems to work! Give it a try:) Quick and easy to set up and it has saved a few sales so far, just installed yesterday.

DBC Baby Bedding Co

We have used this app for our business now for well over a year, and it is the best one out there. It isn't obnoxious like many others we have tried. It is easy and effective. Customers get a coupon, and make the purchase. Win-Win!

Fascinators Direct

A good app with easy to use set up and dashboard. Has help us improve our exit conversion rate on our UK shop fascinators for the races https://fascinatorsdirect.co.uk/

Driftwestboutique

EASE OF US 5 STARS, CAN'T SAY IF IT WILL HELP ME MAKE MORE MORE MONEY YET JUST INSTALLED IT. WE'LL SEE.....

Keyessence

I just installed the app. Hope this works.