4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effectiveness in boosting sales and reducing cart abandonment. It's user-friendly, customizable, and features a unique pop-up that appears when customers attempt to exit, driving sales. Merchants appreciate the ability to use different codes and control their appearance. The app is reasonably priced with a responsive support team. Many reported an immediate sales increase after installation. It also offers a free trial, leading many to continue with the paid version. It performs well without interfering with store themes.

December 27, 2015

What can we say?

- Great results.
- Easy to use.
- Fast and awesome support.

It's a must have app. We strongly recommend!

Wow Awesome World
January 18, 2018

love their apps! Easy to use and best of all easy install. Apps always work and don't interfere with my theme.

Ravishsands
January 21, 2018

I never leave reviews without trying an app for at least 10 days, I am wondering why people do this right after installing... So, this one is really a top notch for my store. For 10 days I made 1000$ additionally coming from the discount code order. This money is absolutely an additional to me because I used the option to show the pop up when customer try to close my website, so - 5 starts - the app do what it says. 6$ were paid yet from the first order. I hope things go on like this.
My only advice - there should be an option that allows you to not let customers use the code if they add a product on a sale to their cart. I messaged a shopify guru and he promised to write an email to Hextom. And one more thing - they didn't reply to my asking whether I can get the same app for free for my second store which drives under the same account. But anyway - the app is worth it.

Www Maxifashion Bg
Bulgaria
January 24, 2019

Sunfire Creative
April 24, 2016

We love this App! Very easy to configure, with many options of colors, text, and sounds! Get it, if you haven't.

French Easel Com
July 4, 2017

Love it so far like all the Hextom apps its very easy to create a campaign!

Multilingualbooks
July 19, 2016

Fantastic app, well worth it's money (very reasonable too). Super easy to install (I know zip for technology), easy to create the sales. My customers are certainly nabbing the last minute discounts too. There's a free trial so nothing to loose by giving it a test for yourself ! :-)

Bonny Bubbles
About 2 years using the app
July 9, 2018

We love this app! It's easy to use, including the ability to customize the look of the pop-up. I like the quick stats that the app offers, too, so we can do testing and see what offers work best. We also use other apps from Hextom and are really impressed with their ease of use. Highly recommend!

Distil Union
About 2 years using the app
November 28, 2017

Awesome App! I hope it will keep customers on our website.

Kob Store
Almost 2 years using the app
November 30, 2015

This app is a great way to generate revenue from visitors that would otherwise be lost. We generated nearly $2k in additional sales through the exit popup just during the free 2-week trial period.

At only $5.99/mo, this is one of the best investments you can make into your ecommerce business!

Gravesideflowers