LayoutHub ‑ Easy Page Builder

Create Landing, Product and Blog pages in less than 10 mins

Free plan available

HELDENTIER

Location Germany

Ich kann über die App noch nicht viel sagen, aber der Service war bisher wirklich sehr gut. Mir wurde schnell geholfen. Was ich aber sagen kann, ist, dass es einfach ist, auf die vorherige Version zurückzukehren und ich kein Code manuell entfernen muss, wie bei manch anderen Apps. Macht es definitiv einfacher.

moodymelons

I use this app to create some pages on my website. The team members are always readily available to help me with my questions. I always get fast responses and very adequate results. Huge thanks to Anna from EComposer for helping me with all my needs, and being able to bring my vision to life! I 10/10 recommend this app.

World Of Echo

Customer service was very helpful - any issues the live chat was very helpful to fix issues quickly.

Mark Coldwell Timepiece

Location Sweden

I'm using this app for editing my site. Thanks for really fast Help from Flora who worked there - I fixed everything I needed. Recommended This app to everyone!)

Curly Mermaid

App is very easy to use, allows for the cleanest layouts and designs without any hard coding. The support team helped me with numerous questions and help I needed. I'm really happy with the app and support received.

Associated Fire Safety Group

Time spent using app About 1 year

I am not very techy and needed some help, Olivia is so helpful! and so patient! grateful you have this service available. thank you for your help!!

Smith & Blake

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

i used this app customer care service is too good ,too polite they help me to build the several section. one more thing they saved my time

Dermalsenses

Location Australia

I installed this app to help me with building good product pages , this app is very user friendly but when I got stuck with something I contacted to live Chat where I got the help of Andy, he is very helpful he quickly understood and fixed my problem. i am very happy with there support team.

TruKixx&Apparel

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Saul was great! He helped resolve an issue with my store promptly while being polite and patient with me. Thanks again, Saul.

Extreme Vinyl Supply, Inc.

Time spent using app About 2 years

Olivia was amazing! She fixed my problem quickly and everything started working as it should! I highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 251 252