LayoutHub ‑ Easy Page Builder

Create Landing, Product and Blog pages in less than 10 mins

Free plan available

efoil.at

Location Austria

Very nice support. Caroline is very professional, and can also help with complicated problems. Best page builder for shopify.

StockItaly24

Location Italy

Tantissime opzioni e temi, app ben fatta e servizio clienti super. Grandissimo Andy che mi ha aiutato a rendere perfette le mie pagine!

Swift Opener

Outstanding customer service!! Dylis of the support team helped me correct a section within minutes and helped us a lot!

FROQUENT

Location Hungary

Application itself has many option how to create awesome custom page you need. But beside that support will help you do any custom needs you might have like " Adding HTML code etc " They are fast and also nice. Would recommend to anyone

Quotidien Essential Moments

Location Mexico

We use this app a lot to build most of our product pages. I requested help a few times to make some tweaks to the look and feel and the support team was always super helpful.
Thanks Caroline for your help today ;)

NATURE REPUBLIC

Pretty straight forward, have some difficulties display contents/wordings as a way I would like to display but experts are always there to help out immediately.

Artnwordz

Great Customer service very satisfied! Continue to improve more sections but so far you are really hands on

maidesite

Very useful APP, thank you Flora for helping me solve the problem, the service is very good, the reply is very fast, thank you very much

en gold

Location Australia

It's been a long time since I used this app, and there were several things I was not sure of. The customer support was very helpful. They fixed all issues I had at the lightning speed.

ark-online-7cc2

Location South Africa

Layout Hub - By far the most responsive and helpful support desk I've every experienced! If I could give them 10 stars I would!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 231 232