LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

by LayoutHub

Create Landing page, Product page, FAQs, Contact, About us

All-time Favourites

This app is just wonderful and very easy to use and I'm not even talking about the service, which is simply fantastic! We had a little issue that we didn't know how to fix... and there was Emily form the support team as a saving angel! he solved the problem within 5 minutes. I would highly reccommend!

rolary

The customer service is sooo good. live answered my questions. Dilys is so nice! So far I like this app

Nature's Porter

产品素材丰富,功能强大,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Planner boutique

I'm using the app for couple of hours and already fell in love with it. I had some minor tech issues and contacted support on Sunday evening and Lucy responded immediately and solved it in a matter of minutes. Currently on free plan but will definitely test it for several days and upgrade. Thank you Lucy.

Modernify Marketing

Great app interface but even better customer service. Dilys and Maria have been amazing help. Would recommend.

MOYOTEC

Dilys helped me solved all questions,every time I had a problem she helped me patiently,thank you so so much!

BELLA MOON BOUTIQUE

I actually love the app. Works great and the templates are really good with graphic ideas.I would recommend this app. My website is amazing.

DRiiBE

We used the app to integrate our original pages with additional blocks. This app was perfect for the purpose: it has tons of customizable templates and is simple to use. We had some problems translating the new content into other languages because our translation app could not find the new text, but the support fixed the problem very quickly. One of the best support we have received: always friendly, helpful and willing to solve any problem. Recommended app!

Cheeky Green

Extremely fast and exceptional customer service for coding sections. The app is very easy to use, even for a beginner. You are able to rebuild each page to suit your business. Loads of templates and options available.

Urban81

Great support every time I've had an issue. Easy to use and interface is simple. Would recommend it to anyone looking to build a page.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 118 119