LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

by LayoutHub

Create Landing, Product and Blog pages in less than 10 mins

Finding Home Farms

I just created a beautiful custom page, but I did find there were some elements of the blocks that I could not edit without going into the CSS - things such as colors, etc. However, the support was excellent and was able to quickly go in and make edits for me. Will be using it more going forward.

LABOTHECAIRE

This app is amazing! it has all what we need! and their customer service are very helpful. Highly recommended.

Kool Products

Great App to use! Has all my needs and Customer Service is great! It has all the features you need to create landing pages

38Fule Corporation

good customer service (5 stars to Dilys)! good page builder, worth to try out. make my store looks so good!

Westhiikers

I find this app nicely but I still not test live just in the first impression looks very clean with templates they have

QIQO

I use Layouthub to design my landing pages. Most of the times I find all the templates I need and when I don't the LH staff is there to help. very happy with LH!

Fresh Off the Glow

The app is quite user friendly. I was looking into another app but I chose to pay for this one because the layouts are more pretty & professional. I got my first sale right after I changed to a new layout(not kidding). Customer support is excellent, they took their time to help me and they are very proactive as well. Highly recommend this app if you wanna build a more professional layout for your website

The New Me Lifestyle Private Limited

Layout Hub made it very easy for me to build amazing product pages and blog layouts. Every page is customizable very well, I loved this app totally, Much recommendable. no need for costly themes, This app is a one-time solution for all the page-related problems.

Gompinc

easy to use, amazing app, amazing support, I really recommend it to everyone
Fast gives satisfactory results.

Redline Luxuries

Amazing customer service. Whenever I needed help, they were very attentive to all of my questions, regardless of how small or confusing.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 161 162