LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

by LayoutHub

Home page, Product page, Contact us, About us, Collection page

Tadani Boutique

This app is easy to use and the customer support is the best I have come across in the app store. I can't wait for the new releases.

Official Latvian Apparel

LayoutHub is one of the best layout builders apps on the market. It's simple to understand for everyone with easy drag and drop function and even possibility to edit the code yourself if needed so it makes it possible to adjust it all how you want. We stumbled upon this as our shop is using shopify Minimal theme and we needed the product page to look more elegant and have the images in carousel and this makes it possible with few clicks, plus it adds great recommendation block on the bottom too and many more options to choose from how you want the page to look.

And huge thanks to person from support - Yuna, she helped us to do some quick fixes and now its even more better. Thanks and recomended to anyone who wants theyre shop to look better in few clicks.

Pizazz Shades

Really good templates and free capabilities! Really can do a lot with this app.
Customer service is really helpful as well.. they actually customized one of the themes with a minor adjustment and didn't charge me (they usually charge for that).

Adanna

The best app we have used on Shopify, have it in two stores, customer service is best we have seen, ideal for small stores that don't really need to buy expensive themes, this app can do it all for free, very quick and easy and get custom code edits for free.. Very good, this app will become very popular very soon.

Teidy

Great App, very user friendly, and updates are always coming,
compared to other page builders, this is by far the most versatile has the smoothest integration.

the team behind layout hub go above and beyond to help you with any issues, Lucy and Yuna always make sure they have helped fix any minor details i need help with.

over all 5/5 and i look forward to all the updates to come.

Rural Water Limited

Wow. Very impressed with customer service once I got hold of them! There were a few things I was struggling with and Yuna was incredibly helpful. Very happy!

Soul Karma

The templates are nice looking from the start and easy to modify. Support was friendly and my issue was fixed promptly.

Garmera clothing

Support is very friendly and helpful. Also, it's very easy to edit pages. Reasonable price too! Keep it up!

By Furco

Absolutely love the support staff. Especially Lucy who went above and beyond and wrote custom CSS and clever tricks to get me what I needed!

Thanks Lucy!

TheSimpleCBDStore

Amazing app! the support layout hub offered was amazing and they went above and beyond to help me . The work they did was so good and i would highly advise using these guys . Thankyou yuna ! !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7