LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

by LayoutHub

Create Landing page, Product page, FAQs, Contact, About us

Woolie Comércio de Artigos para Pets

Great support through the web chat. quick and efficient. The app is use to use, very similar to the Shopify's default page customisation

Rominaskinessentials

I'm using the app to let me create an extra page on my Shopify store, So far is very simple to edit, and the support team is very helpful, active and willing to help which I appreciate a lot.

atost

Very responsive, helpful, and great to work with. Everyone on the team has been very knowledgable and quick to help us with our requests. We love working with LayoutHub.

Why Candle & Co. LLC

One of the best editors for shopify by far. Love how creative you can be with this app and really transform the looks of your store. Their support team is so helpful and gets right to helping with issues and getting the look you want. Especially Emma from support!

Pedestal Footwear

I reached out to support to get an issue fixed with my blog and they were very supportive & helpful. Got my issue fixed efficiently. Thanks!

Timonandre

I Just subscribe to this app, and i am already in love . it does what it says. It is easy to you, and customer support is always there to help if you need help. Maria at customer support did a good job helping me with set up. i would recommend this app, to anyone looking to build a professional page for their business.

ALINASCHUERFELD

The app has really great customization features. A lot more than others have! I am very happy with layouthub. :)

Gorilla Press

The customer service is truly truly amazing!! Very dedicated staff who do what they can to help solve your issues. Maria was very lovely and patient with me as well! THANK YOU!

Clutchi

i have used this app for page building one of the best app in shopify. There customer support is simply awesome

Easy Artiste

I am really impressed with the customer service I received. I just downloaded this app and I'm already live chatting with someone named Maria who is extremely helpful

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 65 66