LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

by LayoutHub

Home page, Product page, Contact us, About us, Collection page

Bionoble

Superbe app avec un service client très disponible et ultra pro.
Les différentes options proposées sont très variées et donnent un look très pro au site.
Je recommande à 100% !

Felman

great support and many functionalities. Keep up the good work guys!
Definetly recommend this great app!

WineLobby

Dilys helped me with my fonts within minutes! Great app & very easy to use. 5* with all these reviews is not a daily thing for an app..! These guys are serious!
Thank you!

VenderKart

This is a really good application, it helped me build my pages very easily and effectively. I really liked the support team. They are very active and helpful.

DEINE

A bit confusing at first, but quite nice to have once you figure it out. Don't hesitate to contact support as they are very quick at responding, kind, and helpful with any issues.

Glam House Fabrics

I love this app! their support is amazing, and the team of the app are so helpful,
I encourage everyone to try this app,
Thank you!

TOTAL-PPE

Nice and simple app to use with great features and awesome support!

Can't recommend this app enough

Woven Peace

Great for showcasing blogs! Free version is great to get an idea of the capabilities of the add on!

CbusShops

Really great selection of styles. Makes it easy to organize and present products. Love how easy it is to customize layouts.

I Am Jolee

Love it! It really makes my site come to life. I needed to add a few more pages and this app saved my website!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25