LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

by LayoutHub

Create Landing Page, Home Page, Product Page, Contact,About Us

The Cosmetic Department

App is great. I was able to build 2 great pages on the Free account. Support very fast and efficient. Thank you

Techno-deals

WoW ! Le service est super et très rapide , il ont réussi à résoudre mon problème en même pas 1 heure , je conseil énormément cet app , elle va très bien pour développer des page de site web ! Merci à l’équipe !

KIWI + JIRI

Amazing service from Emma - quick and detailed! used the app to make contact forms and FAQ pages, excited to create more!

HOADC

Tried out a few of the page builder apps on here (still quite shocked at the limitations of shopify's own builder!!) and this is the one I've stuck. Easy to use, clean looking layouts and chat help is quick, effective and stress free

Gym Membership Sign-up

Terrific features and great customer service. When I needed an adaptation to the Popup Feature, LayoutHub helped me seamlessly customize it. Thanks again for your assistance!

cocoonsuk

App works really well and I cant tell you how beneficial I have found the real time live-chat support - really impressed!

The Collection One

Easy to use and beautiful designs. I could easily contact customer care and they were really helpful!

Witz & Marbles

I love this app. It made the About Us and Contact page I used this for really pop, and make a difference to the overall look and functionality of the website. Dilsys was super helpful, great customer service!

Caribelle Batik

I absolutely love this app and the customer service is exceptional! I would highly recommend this app to take your shop to the next level :)

Bondeno® NYC Italian Bespoke Custom Made Dress Shoes for Men • New York • NY

Job well done guys. I have tried 3 other page builders and layout hub turned out to be the best one. Also it does not seem to affect site loading speed, which is the single most important concern I had when going for a page builder. Anyhow, wherever you are guys, thank you for the good work.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49