LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

by LayoutHub

Create Landing page, Product page, FAQs, Contact, About us

ハッピーキヌア

It's easy to build. In addition, the support is great that I could build up my page comfortably! Thank you!

SIMHA LIFE

This is an amazing app for building your pages. loads of free layouts. If you get the paid version the support is fantastic. They helped me customize certain parts of the page I was not happy with. great team and customer service.

The Villij Wellness Inc.

Such great support! I needed help with the FAQ and they fixed it right away. I needed help with a styling issue and they were able to make the edits for me. Very thankful for their help. Would definetly recommend it.

Project Waifu Store

Got this during the BLACK FRIDAY CYBER MONDAY DEAL BABY. everythings easy to use . best part is the 24/7 customer service. super fast communication. it is like 1 on 1 assistance.

LFOTPP

I have already purchased a theme for my website, which can’t meet the design requirements, so I installed it.

XOB Fighting Gear

Great Support and follow up. Verry happy abour the response feedback. The team is willing to help you with integration. Thank you.

Love Pawz

amazing support team Maria helped me instantly and fixed my issue as well as the app is easy to use and so super useful. Its great that they have a free option available for getting started much appreciated

Erectimus

I absolutely love working with Shopify; and LayoutHub fits like a hand in a glove. Easy to navigate with so much flexibility. Such a powerful tool. And I thought Shopify's Help desk was the best. LayoutHub is just as good and responsive and helpful and patient as Shopify.

Confinement Food

I have just upgraded from a free plan to a paid plan. The support is really amazing and their live chat just makes everything so hassle free and convenient. Highly recommended!

GLAMGAZE

Their support is amazing even if you are a user of their free plan! I recommend their app. Thanks a lot.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 82 83