4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, extensive templates, and features like sliders and customizable blocks. It's praised for quickly creating professional pages and enhancing store functionality. Many reported improved online presence and high conversions. The 24/7 customer support is commended for quick responses and technical issue resolution. Team members like Sophie, Jesse, Duke, Caroline, and Cass are frequently mentioned for their exceptional service. The paid version is seen as good value for money.

May 23, 2024

The service is so good. Their customer support will help you add/code so many different things into your website and they make it so easy for you.
I can't say enough about how good the help team is. I literally sat down for hours with them and made minor adjustments to my page until it was perfect. Cass was the one who helped me with this and they were super friendly the whole way and a pleasure to work with. Jessie also helped me at some points previously and was super friendly and helpful as well.
I am someone who cares deeply about attention to detail, but so many themes are limited in how you can customize them, so having support team like layouthub that helps edit the little things and make sure everything is perfect is huge for me.

Icon Wallets
About 1 month using the app
March 3, 2024

I had an issue with one of the images on my site and I contacted customer service via chat. Cass was very friendly and so helpful. They fixed my issue very quickly and I appreciate that. thank you! 5 Stars!

Wi-Fi & A Dream Motivation Merch ™
About 4 years using the app
April 9, 2024

Very prompt and helpful! I was in a pickle with getting my layout to update on my website and Dominique was able to make the changes for me in no time!

Bobcaygeon Home Hardware
Almost 3 years using the app
LayoutHub replied April 16, 2024

Hi there,

It's Dominique here from LayoutHub support team, hope you are doing well,
Thank you so much for spending time rating us full stars of service and app quality, we do appreciate your trust and support, please don't hesitate to contact us any time you need help, we're available 24/7!

BR

Dominique

May 21, 2024

This app has truly transformed the way we design and manage our online store.
They go above and beyond to ensure that any problems are resolved quickly and efficiently, often providing step-by-step instructions or even handling the adjustments themselves.

Welcome Native Spirit
12 months using the app
May 15, 2024

LOVED the online chat support!!!!!! The app may get a better rating once I use it more, not that well versed yet.

RiverBreeze Farm Ltd.
10 months using the app
LayoutHub replied May 17, 2024

Dear Tricia,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this truly meaningful review. That is a great motivation for us to keep trying every day.

We are so lucky that you trust us to use our products. We hope to continue to serve you in the future.

Don't hesitate, contact us whenever you need.

Cass | Customer Success Team

May 1, 2024

LayoutHub has unmatched customer service compared to any other app that I've used on shopify or wix. They are always around 24/7 to answer any questions within a minute or possibly 2. Ive had a hell of a time figuring out how to build on Shopify because it seems to be way more difficult than Squarespace but Layouthub has truly made it possible. Thanks to Jesse and their whole team!

My Store
15 days using the app
LayoutHub replied May 4, 2024

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you've had such a positive experience with LayoutHub and that our customer service has exceeded your expectations. Providing prompt assistance and support is our priority.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to ensure your experience with LayoutHub continues to be exceptional!

Jesse
LayoutHub Support Team

April 2, 2024

Amazing customer service, any and everything I asked and or needed help with were made and promptly adjusted. Best customer service ive ever had. Layouts super easy to look 10x better than others for an affordable price.

Her Way.
3 months using the app
March 28, 2024

Overall, my experience with Dominique was exceptional, and I cannot thank them enough for their outstanding service. Their professionalism, knowledge, and dedication to customer satisfaction are truly commendable and set a high standard for others to follow.

Maison De Beaute
India
5 months using the app
LayoutHub replied March 31, 2024

Hi there,

It's Dominique from Beae support team. Thanks for the review you left for our app. Your feedback means a lot to us, and we greatly appreciate your trust in choosing our app.

We look forward to supporting you again in the future and providing you with exceptional service.

BR
Dominique

February 6, 2024

LayoutHub has made my Shopify experience so much better. The customizability is top notch. I've ran into a few issues, but their support team is the best and always is able to help me figure out the issue.

Ricardo Beverly Hills
Over 3 years using the app
May 3, 2024

easy to use, quick and helpful customer service

NBM
Over 3 years using the app
LayoutHub replied May 7, 2024

Dear,

I'm Duke from support team.
Thank you so much for your kind words.
It's our top priority to provide excellent customer support. If you have any more feedback or suggestions, feel free to share them with us. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to serving you even better in the future.
Duke | Customer Success Team