LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

by LayoutHub

Home page, Product page, Contact us, About us, Collection page

OurPetChild

I love this app. It has a combination of stunning off the rack design templates and an intuitive workflow. Wish I found Layout Hub this time last year, because that's roughly how my time I have lost with other themes. Kevin Australia

Hazel Oak Farms

I have really like this Page Builder so far! I have been impressed with the ease of use while learning how to set up our shopify store. When I haven't been able to figure something out, customer service has been great to work with!

EDGIES

The best Shopify page builder I've found. Easy to customize all aspects of your store (including source code) and excellent support!

Royal Candle Company

Excellent help, great staff. Great & Flexible program. Has some minor things that didn't suit me but LayoutHub Staff has always been there to help!

Kingdom and State

Great design options and fairly easy to use. Some spacing is a bit difficult to customize but I will say that the support team is incredible! They're super quick to help with any customizing and coding issues. 5 STARS!

Typeones

He tenido un problemilla a la hora de publicar mi página, y Yuna del soporte técnico me ha ayudado muy amablemente

Muchas gracias

WABARA online store

There are many easy-to-use functions. Expanding my shop page more easily. The support staff quickly responded to any questions and resolved my problems.

Bonrisu

Great customer service. Solved an issue for a trial member within 6 hours! Also the app is really good!

Aquae Cosmetics

Amazing customer support, In less than 2 hours we built an amazing product page. The app is very good and the support is even better :) I highly recommend!

TeaFancilla

Customer service is amazing!! They did everything I wasn’t able to do with coding. They went above and beyond to offer me the best service possible. I recommend this app for any shopify user

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14