LayoutHub ‑ Easy Page Builder

Create Landing, Product and Blog pages in less than 10 mins

Free plan available

11 - 20 of 2058 reviews

Dp Derm

Caroline was efficient and quick to resolve our customization need. LayoutHub is a platform that allows us to create pages we love and that convert better.

Mostly Harmless International

Very simple to use app and the customer service is amazing. had some issues with regards to coding and the team soon solved the problem!

Knowles Brothers Wine

Amazing app. 5 star service. Support is fantastic, specially Natalia is great. Absolutely recommended. First class 10++++++++

Chef Table Living

I love this app. It really helps elevate my website and make it look elegant. I am able to add different features without a hassle. I had a few questions for the staff they made the changes right away. They have an amazing support team!

Pow Wow Native

Customer service is great, so is the app.
I highly recommend it.
They respond quickly and help you fix any problem you have in real-time.

NEUE Water

Brilliant app, with loads of different templates to choose from. Even better customer service, quick to help and sort out problems!! Highly reccomend

Dastan - Pistaches d'exception

L'application est très utile pour proposer une meilleure expérience client.
SAV au top ! Je recommande cette application

JULEE RAMOS

Очень удобное приложение! Много красивых, интересных тем.
Поддержка быстро отвечает и помогает, советую!

Shengmilo® Official Online Store

Great, the technology is in place, and the customer service communicates with me in Chinese. True 24/7 service.

Completely Bamboo

I have been using layout hub with zero experience when it comes to website building, The support team is exceptional when it comes to helping me along this process and learn my way through the many many features layout hub has to offer, The tutorials are brilliant and the depth of this app is amazing for the price they charge, 10/10 recommend this app to anyone