LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

by LayoutHub

Create Landing, Product and Blog pages in less than 10 mins

1751 - 1760 of 1922 reviews

Luxy Moon

Good customer service agent! They helped me fix an erro within 1 mins! Even though my current plan is free.

zafiir

Thank you very much for the intimate service of the customer service, which completely helped me solve the problem, thank you very much. Recommend this APP

Pillars of Proverbs

My experience with the application so far has been very positive. The support has been great in answering my questions and helped me better understand how to make the changes myself moving forward.

Wi-Fi Hero

exactly what I was looking for!
I spent the last month learning Shopify interface ins and outs, when I tried diferent page building apps they all had their own interface. yes they were more Customizable than shopify but also way more complicated and learning a new interface all over again just seems like such a big hassle.
LayoutHub solves just that, its interface is like Shopify's, only better.
took me about 5 minutes to get the hang of it as it is so similar to Shopify.
and the costumer support is outstanding! they don't have bots replying scripted answers. there are actual employees who respond quickly and solve your issues on the spot. they actually have been so kind to solve code issues that were left over by other apps. they also gave me tips on how to improve my store.
in conclusion, get this app!

Big Badda Boom

i originally gave a bad review but since then i have received excellent and fast customer service
it was just an issue with one layout
so i am now happy and editing as we speak
very easy to use excellent customer service

Trinity Speedwear

A really amazing company and app. The guys here are really attentive to feedback and comments and willing to help in order to make our website (and their the app) better as it goes along. App itself takes a little bit to understand its nuances but once you get the hang of it and understand what it can and cannot do its a great addition. Looking fwd to working with the devs on new stuff.

HappyPawShop

A blessing when it comes to building our webshop! Great templates & blocks with an easy option to edit within the code. I know nothing about coding but the customer service is there for you :)

CHARLO INTERIORS

i like this app because has great customer service. Wish they had more flexibility with moving things around.

Hairfix

Really easy to use, and great service as well. Would recommend if you want to jazz up pages on your site or make some lovely product / collection pages.

Kalmaya

Customer service is very fast and has fixed all issues I've brought up so far. There are still some kinks to work out, but they've been more than capable in making the app better with every use.