LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

by LayoutHub

Create Landing, Product and Blog pages in less than 10 mins

1761 - 1770 of 1904 reviews

222 Products

I had a few problems with my store's Home Page. I had some pictures that needed editing and Dilys really helped me out a lot! My home page looks 10 times better than before! Keep Up the GREAT WORK guys! LayoutHub is the best.

The Wardrobe Market

Very good app with great costumer service! I had few problems with the website and Dilys is been super helful and quick! Reccomended

brightter

Extremely helpful customer service. Helped me with programs outside of the app and was super friendly. Awesome app too! Thanks, Dilys!

Alaia Lenses

Great customer service, especially on a weekend. Very quick to respond to questions. The overall app is very easy to navigate for someone who doesn't know their way around apps.

Fresh Home & Kitchen

LayoutHub Easy Page Builder is an amazing app for me. I'm a completely newbie on shopify and LayoutHub Easy Page Builder gave me a privilege to have a pro-like homepage. I'm now working on my other pages like Product Page and Blog Page using this app. Thanks a bunch! God bless!

MyLushBeauty

Love this app! So much more customisable than shopify themes. Also was struggling with a few technical issues and Yuna from their support team replied instantly with the solution. 100% my favourite app for my store aesthetic!

Black Venus Beauty

I wanted to improve the user experience and decided to try Layouthub. I was very impressed by the templates’ clear and professional designs but even more on how my products’ pages looked much better. It was what I was looking for. The app is very intuitive and you can customize the fonts or colors very easily.
I contacted the support team as I wanted the tabs on the product’s page to look in a certain way. Dilys from the support team was very helpful and even raise the query to the Developers team. My request was solved very quickly by integrating a 3rd app that I was using previously.
I’m still on the free trial and I’m still working on some pages, but I have signed up for the Basic plan which is perfect for my store.
I definitely recommend Layout if you want to improve the user experience and make your store looks professional and looks appealing to your customers. On top of that the support team is absolutely fantastic and helpful. Just go for it!

Jane Sheppard Jewellery

Before I launched my website, Lucy at LayoutHub took a long time going through all my questions to make sure that everything was working. Thank you!

The CoffeeGenius

The plugin is awesome and a lot more customizable then the theme on shopify. I had a problem with a conflict between my theme and the elements on the editor and the support solve everything immediately!
Highly recommended!

RecoverVibe

This is the best free page builder plan I have used for my website. Definitely recommend to anybody starting and is looking for a page builder that supports both mobile and desktop.