LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

by LayoutHub

Create Landing, Product and Blog pages in less than 10 mins

1801 - 1810 of 1920 reviews

Aquae Cosmetics

Amazing customer support, In less than 2 hours we built an amazing product page. The app is very good and the support is even better :) I highly recommend!

TeaFancilla

Customer service is amazing!! They did everything I wasn’t able to do with coding. They went above and beyond to offer me the best service possible. I recommend this app for any shopify user

Eorthe

Sometimes hard to get it exactly as you want, but the support is superfast at responding and helping me add custom code to edit the pages.

The April Morning

I used this app and it helped me figure out how to make good homepage layout! ;) Definitely recommend this to everyone.

MyProMask

They are doing best customer services, so quick as well. Impressed the way they communicate with us!

BebeRoad Baby

The App was great!!! you can set up the template for all products in one minute! The support was amazing, fast reply and it solved all my problems!!! Love it!

Cosmetics 2 Go

Absolutely amazing! I've used other page builders but Layout Hub offers more than the rest are offering. You can even insert blocks at the top or bottom of any page of Shopify ie. Product, Blog, Page, and Collections.

This app offers amazing templates and functionalities and you can get these both on the FREE plan and paid ones (They charge fairly cheap compared to their competitors).

Respect and Praise to the Developers.

Best,
Bragg Design Studio x Cosmetics2Go

Wilkii Planner

By far the best page builder I have used for my Shopify page. The customer service and development team is very responsive! The quality of my site has improved. Lifetime user.

Hatch Poultry Farms, LLC

Switched over to shopify from wordpress.. Needed a good page builder and LayoutHub is the BEST out there. Yes it costs money but i can assure you it is well worth it!

Phonecaser

Excellent application! Friendly customer services. You must have this application. It is very easy to use.